Jimmy Dean Sausage Biscuit Snack Size Sandwiches

Now you can enjoy breakfast any time of the day with snack-size sausage and biscuit breakfast sandwiches.

Why do you lie in the advertising using the word SNACK size? You would of been a little more honest with the word mini. The biscuits so miniature little girls could play w them in their doll houses!
Please tell me these are amazing..?
Taste and texture of the sausage?
Start your review of Jimmy Dean Sausage Biscuit Snack Size Sandwiches!
How would you rate this product?
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Jimmy Dean Sausage Biscuit Snack Size Sandwiches uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand of breakfast sandwiches! They are quick to make and go great with my coffee! It gets you full until breakfast and very filling! They are so cheap and always on sale! I love grabbing these especially when I’m in a rush! Will buy again no doubt at all!
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Jimmy Dean Sausage Biscuit Snack Size Sandwiches uploaded by Shalayna G.
Jimmy Dean snack size sandwiches biscuits and sausage is a quick and convenient breakfast on the go zap it in the microwave and run straight out the door with it. The sausage is tender and juicy the biscuit is soft and Flaky not as flaky as a fresh-baked biscuit but still tasty. I like that I get 8 grams of protein in one twin pack so I have that extra little boost of energy. Jimmy Dean is my preferred choice for Frozen sausage biscuits on the go I like that they're frozen I can zap in the microwave and don't have to cook a ton of sausage and biscuits it's super easy and convenient and my preferred method of breakfast on the go. In my opinion they are a little pricey but I also feel like the quantity and quality makes it worth the price!
Fotini K.
Allen Park, MI
These Jimmy dean susage breakfast sandwiches are delicious! They are quick and easy to make, just pop them in the microwave heat them up and enjoy. Perfect when you need something quick for breakfast.
Ashley S.
blountville
Jimmy Dean Sausage Biscuit Snack Size Sandwiches uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are really good snack size sausage biscuits. You put them in microwave for 1 minute and then it’s ready! We have them a lot in mornings before kids go to school and everyone enjoys!
Christy D.
Wilmington, IL
I eat one almost daily for breakfast. Great quality of food used. Very filling. Easy grab and go. Non greasy
Savannah L.
Samson
now this. oh my goodness. i love these more than anything. i could drink these for the rest of my life. i’m a college student and these give me like a little bit of caffeine to keep going threw my day
Sharon S.
Get these if you just don't feel up to making biscuits and putting Jimmy Dean Premium Sausage on them. These are fast and taste great. No improvement needed. They're fairly healthy if you stick to the serving size. I may not say they're cheap but they're fairly reasonable. I would recommend to others. I will buy again.
Josh B.
Coaling, AL
These sausage biscuits have so much flavor and are a good price. The size of the sausage biscuit is the perfect size to fill you up.
Morgan S.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Fast, easy and taste great! Plus they come in little packs of two if you buy the box of 20. I started buying these last month and I am sold. The pack of two holds me till lunch and I feel energized for the day.
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
Purchased at: Walmart
These are small not filling but are so good and tasty I love the biscuits, warms my belly but doesn't fill me up