Jimmy Dean® Sage Premium Pork Sausage 16 oz. Chub uploaded by Kathy N.Jimmy Dean® Sage Premium Pork Sausage 16 oz. Chub uploaded by Michelle B.Jimmy Dean® Sage Premium Pork Sausage 16 oz. Chub uploaded by Erica W.

BY JIMMY DEAN #3 in Sausages

Devin V.
Elizabethtown, PA
I’m only taking one star off for my own personal feelings, I like this sausage but I don’t tend to buy it often as I like other brands more. However, my husband and father LOVE this sausage and would but this every time if they did the shopping. They say if fry’s up so crispy and perfect and also has a great flavor
Sara C.
Bristol Twp, Pennsylvania
The flavor on all of Jimmy Dean sausage is great!

The only thing I wish was different was the packaging. If I don’t use the whole thing then I either have to put it in a ziploc bag or throw it away. Maybe if there was a resealable option it would be more convenient.
Vicki M.
Brooksville , FL
I prefer jimmy dean sausage because of the taste. It’s not over spicy and I love to use it in my soups and chili with hamburger meat to give my meal some extra flavor. The original is my favorite but they also have spicy for the ones that like more of a hot flavor.
Maria L.
Ukiah, CA
Love jimmy dean everyone knows their sausages are just amazing. I mix them on my eggs or in pancake mix sooo!! Yummy!!! I don’t think jimmy dean is to pricey for the favor you get. I I would definitely recommend this to anybody if you haven’t tryed it go get some now
G M.
Diamond Spgs, CA
This is my go to sausage for making biscuits and gravy, I always add more sage to my gravy and this helps to reinforce the flavor. This is my fave brand of breakfast sausage and it never disappoints! I wish it wasn't so expensive but it's the best.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
I personally am not too much of a jimmy dean fan. I don’t like the texture of their meat, but I mean it cooks alright I guess. I don’t like the way it tastes either, or the smell of it. I wouldn’t recommend buying Jimmy dean but that’s just me.
Cassidy M.
Dulles, VA
I lovvvve this stuff! It tastes amazing on its own or in recipes. I use it for scrambles, making dips for party’s, casseroles, you name it. I find it to be one of my fridge staples. I love all the different uses for this one product.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
This is a staple to add to our biscuits and gravy! It just couldn’t taste the same without adding it to the gravy! We also use it in a sausage dip that is to die for! And of course, my famous sausage stuffing for the holidays!
Monqiue B.
FONTANA, CA
This Jimmy dean sage sausage is my secret weapon in my thanksgiving dressing. I made the change about 2 years ago an everyone. Loved the taste that it added to it was so good they want me to make it even when its not a holiday
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
Jimmy dean is the only roll sausage I buy! It is premium quality meat. It leaves your mouth watery and wanting more after the first bite. I love to use it in sausage and gravy over biscuits. I pick it up at Meijer or Walmart!