BY JIMMY DEAN #2 in Sausages

Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Jimmy Dean sausage is my favorite sausage brand.  I bought the sage flavor one day because my local store was out of the original.  I think the sage flavor is very mild and taste very similar to the original.  It did have a little bit more Italian flavor in my opinion, but it was still delicious.  I would definitely buy it again.
Shanae A.
virginia
I recently stop eating pork products so I haven’t been eating these like that. But when I was this was always the brand I choice. Since I was a kid my mom and grandma always bough this brand so if I do decide to have my daughter eating pork this is the brand I’m picking. Taste good and can’t beat the price
Vickie T.
Sun City Center, FL
My husband loves his sausage, and the Jimmy Dean brand is the only one we use. It has a good texture, nicely spiced flavor, and the best part is it does not cook away. ie. very little grease. As a matter of fact if I make a sausage gravy, I have to add some grease or oil to mix with my flour. I would say try it if you like good breakfast sausage.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Really love this product I like to make a big breakfast is on Sunday and uses every Sunday!! It has a wonderful taste to it and the kids love it and the adults in with Scott wonderful flavor and I buy a quite frequently. I definitely recommend it for breakfast is or any kind of meal
Lacretia T.
Denver, CO
I love using Jimmy Dean sausage for breakfast. It's affordable and you can use it in so many breakfast options, like patties, in mini frittatas or in a hash. The only thing I think can be improved is the packaging. It would be great to have an easy-open/resealable package.
Vicki M.
Brooksville Florida
I prefer jimmy dean sausage because of the taste. It’s not over spicy and I love to use it in my soups and chili with hamburger meat to give my meal some extra flavor. The original is my favorite but they also have spicy for the ones that like more of a hot flavor.
Sara C.
Bristol Twp, Pennsylvania
The flavor on all of Jimmy Dean sausage is great!

The only thing I wish was different was the packaging. If I don’t use the whole thing then I either have to put it in a ziploc bag or throw it away. Maybe if there was a resealable option it would be more convenient.
Stephani R.
Lapeer
Perfect sausage for almost anything wether it be patties or casserole. It's very easy to cook. Also very tasty. You can get it in the grocery store for a few dollars. It comes in a roll and easy to cook. I would recommend this to a friend. Delicious and tasty
Maria L.
Ukiah, CA
Love jimmy dean everyone knows their sausages are just amazing. I mix them on my eggs or in pancake mix sooo!! Yummy!!! I don’t think jimmy dean is to pricey for the favor you get. I I would definitely recommend this to anybody if you haven’t tryed it go get some now
Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
Great for the price! It really can’t be beat. It’s just my fiancé and I in the house. So I buy a log, cut it into 1/3s and freeze. When I know I want to make it the next day I pop it in the freezer over night and fry it up in the . It’s delicious and easy!