Jimmy Dean® Regular Premium Pork Sausage 16 oz. Chub uploaded by Keely B.Jimmy Dean® Regular Premium Pork Sausage 16 oz. Chub uploaded by Keely B.

BY JIMMY DEAN #1 in Sausages

Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
Jimmy Deans my choice in sausage, I tried a recipe that actually called for Jimmy Dean sausage by name (why I thought I had to get that exact brand who knows)? I am glad I did though it has a hearty strong flavor it’s good just as breakfast sausage or in recipes. Sometimes it is overpriced for the name, I have purchased others just because of the high price but overall it’s my choice sausage!
Tracy Z.
Omaha, NE
This sausage is a staple in my house, every weekend. Sale price about $2.50 to $4.00 at some times. Freezes well. If you want equal patties out of it, the wrapper is pre marked. Sometimes one package is more spicy than others. We have even made grilled sausage with this brand and it was good.
Michele N.
I have purchased this sausage for recipes as well as for a breakfast sausage and I really love the flavor of this sausage and it has never been gritty or fatty and when cooked completely does not have much grease come off of it which is also nice. I think this is a good quality good tasting sausage that I will continue to buy.
Lee Ann B.
Allison Park, PA
Good old Jimmy Dean breakfast suausage. I personally like buying this packaging and creating my own breakfast patty from it. Or it can be browned and crumbled ( like ground beef) to add to omelette. Just a classic taste that brings back memories of childhood.
Lauren R.
This stuff is great for making biscuits and gravy! I either use this or one that specifics breakfast sausage if I can find it. Inexpensive and easy to work with, and has good flavor. You can also freeze it so you don’t need to worry about using it all immediately.
Katie C.
Baldwin, MD
This is the sausage I buy EVERY SINGLE TIME. It’s super flavorful and delicious and my grocery store (Safeway) always has some sort of discount on it. I use it to put on pizzas and as breakfast sausage or in my white ziti! Love this sausage!
Richard Z.
Xenia
I love to make this for breakfast some cheesy eggs and toast. It tastes delicious! This sausage it's super greasy like other brands.. yet it isn't dry either. I have bought this numerous times and will continue to. I think it's the best.
kelsie k.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I use this for sausage and gravy. The extra grease it’s perfect for gravy. I don’t like using this to make sausage patties because it’s too greasy for my taste. It’s a little expensive so I don’t buy it as much as I would if it were cheaper.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
Use this brand of sausage when I make breakfast burritos for my family and this is super easy to use and delicious! I pan fry and mash until it is pretty fine and let it get a bit crunchy and it's ready to serve. Would continue buying and would recommend.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
This is the only sausage I buy now. Has great flavor and I use the grease from the sausage to make gravy and my family LOVES it. There is never anything left.
If you are a sausage lover you have to try this I definitely recommend it.