BY JIMMY DEAN

Jimmy dean regular pork sausage 16 oz see more...

Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
Great price at our local grocery stores and target. I like the size because I can go heavy and use it all or light and stretch it over two meals. This is the only sausage I use in my biscuits and gravy recipe. It has just enough fat to keep the lard usage down. Taste great and the whole family loves it.
Taylor P.
Dallas, Texas
Purchased at: Kroger
I was lucky enough to get to grow up on Jimmy Dean sausage. We literally ate it with everything. Breakfast burritos, next to pancakes, casseroles, etc. As an adult I still make a bee-line to the sausage when I have a hankering for a delicious meal in the morning!
Bri M.
Chapin
Jimmy dean sausage has great flavor, the regular sausage is very versatile, I love to use it in my spaghetti sauce. I have to drain it before adding it to my sauce however because it is a bit greasy. I would definitely recommend this sausage to others.
Bev S.
Ravenden, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Jimmy dean sausage , it's good alone or in other dishes my go to is the sage flavored and it is affordable very flavorful in pizza or mixed with other meats such as hamburger for chilli this is almost the only sausage I buy
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this jimmy dean sausage. I prefer to buy it in this packaging because I can make the size and shoe that I like. This isn’t expensive at all and this has great flavor.
Paige ..
I know this is going to sound like I'm just trying to score points for a review, but my family literally goes through about four rolls of this every single week! My mom makes us all a handmade sausage and cheese breakfast sandwich daily! This sausage is by far the best we have ever had, and we continue to use it for that reason. The meat is high-quality and tastes very consistent and delicious every single day… And believe me, we went through a period where money was tight and we tried to use a more affordable sausage… Needless to say we switched back within a day! This is the only way to go people, I promise! We definitely recommend – on behalf of my entire family!
Tara T.
Thomasville, GA
This is what I think about when you say "Breakfast Sausage"! This is the brand that we always buy and I enjoy making my own patties. I also, have added this to my spaghetti and Lasagna. The quality and flavor are great and my mouth always waters while making my patties for Sunday Breakfast..
Krystina N.
Loxley, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I grew up on these and I have found this brand to be the best tasting on the market. Ingredients are fresh and seasoned well. Price is affordable and always good on a big breakfast on Saturday morning.
Kami L.
Grafton , WV
This is perfect for making homemade sausage patties for breakfast. It doesn’t require any seasoning and it just takes a couple seconds to form the meat into patties and fry it up in the skillet. My boyfriend loves sausage so this is something that I frequently purchase.
Amber H.
Blaine
I love using this for my favorite breakfast casserole. Soooo delicious . This sausage cooked with a can of biscuits cut into 4 pieces and 6 scrambled eggs , 1/2 cup chz package of country gravy in a glass pan thrown in the oven for 35 min at 400 soooo good
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Has anyone tried this in Mac and cheese