Jimmy Dean Regular Pork Sausage 16 oz uploaded by Erin A.Jimmy Dean Regular Pork Sausage 16 oz uploaded by Stephanie D.Jimmy Dean Regular Pork Sausage 16 oz uploaded by Krista L.

BY JIMMY DEAN #7 in Pork

Jimmy dean regular pork sausage 16 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried this in Mac and cheese2 Answers
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
One of my go to ingredients for a wide variety of dishes. Love that I can brown and crumble or cut into patties. Very versatile. Always have at least one package in my freezer. Great texture and flavor. Not overwhelming on the spices.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Lodi ca
I make my homemade stuffing with this stuffing every year! My grandma passed the tradition down to my mom & mine passed it on down to me. Gives it such a yummy extra kick & it wouldn't be the same without it!
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Holtsville, NY
I love this product it's so easy to cook with and tastes amazing. I cook this up and add it to my stuffing it gives it that extra little ingredient to make it taste like ny grandmother made it.
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Foodie Expert
Love Jimmy Dean !!! I really like this sausage because the stuffing recipe is sooo YUMMY. It's great for thanksgiving or if your just craving it. Everyone should try this at least once.
Shanna R.
Shanna R.
Love Jimmy Dean sausage! Will be using this, like I do every year, to make my cornbread stuffing for Thanksgiving. It is perfectly seasoned, full of flavor and always the best quality.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Oshkosh, Wi
Foodie Expert
I love this meat, I use it to make spaghetti all the time, mix half pork and half beef! It is just great
Dana W.
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
Foodie Expert
I do NOT like sausage y’all! Like at all! However I brown this up to put in my rotel dip and I LOVE it! Jimmy dean is the only brand I will use for it and I only use the regular flavor. Brown it up with a can of rotel tomatoes (not drained use that juice) in a skillet then add in the velveta and a can of drained rotel and cook until melted and combined together and boom best stuff ever!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
This stuff is delicious! I pick one up probably every other time I go grocery shopping and have been for years. Sometimes I make sausage patties and sometimes I make sausage gravy. I do think it's pricey but I often find coupons so that helps. This sausage is at pretty much all of my local grocery stores so I never have trouble finding it. Definitely recommend!
Lydia P.
Lydia P.
Booneville, MS
This sausage has great flavor and we use it in so many ways at home. We make regular sausage patties for breakfast with it, crumble it and use it in homemade pizzas and I use it in sausage gravy. Unlike some sausage this has a great flavor. You can buy cheaper brands but they shrink a lot when cooked and don’t have enough seasoning.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Chireno, TX
Foodie Expert
I've been enjoying the original Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage since the day I could first eat solid foods. My mother actually passed on her sausage biscuits and gravy recipe to me because I love this product so much. It's available in every store that I have been to, is affordable, and is the perfect addition to breakfast.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Has anyone tried this in Mac and cheese