Jimmy Dean Regular Pork Sausage 16 oz uploaded by Erin A.Jimmy Dean Regular Pork Sausage 16 oz uploaded by Stephanie D.Jimmy Dean Regular Pork Sausage 16 oz uploaded by Krista L.

BY JIMMY DEAN #17 in Sausages

Jimmy dean regular pork sausage 16 oz see more...

Paige M.
I know this is going to sound like I'm just trying to score points for a review, but my family literally goes through about four rolls of this every single week! My mom makes us all a handmade sausage and cheese breakfast sandwich daily! This sausage is by far the best we have ever had, and we continue to use it for that reason. The meat is high-quality and tastes very consistent and delicious every single day… And believe me, we went through a period where money was tight and we tried to use a more affordable sausage… Needless to say we switched back within a day! This is the only way to go people, I promise! We definitely recommend – on behalf of my entire family!
Stefanie L.
Osceola, IN
This was a good alternative to the bulk sausage that was not in stock. It was flavorful, well seasoned, and cooked up nicely without too much grease. It broke up nicely too. I would buy this again if my bulk sausage was not available.
Nicole H.
Magnolia, DE
I he flavor and quality of jimmy deans pork sausage rolls are beyond compare. Every Sunday our family makes an egg and sausage casserole to eat throughout the week for breakfasts and we always choose Jimmy Dean
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Love love love this sausage! I buy it every month on my grocery run. I can buy multiple packs and freeze the ones I don't use right away. I use it for sausage patties, in my Italian stuffed shells recipe and you can even crumble it on homemade pizza. The possibilities are endless with this amazing sausage!
Dana W.
Colfax, LA
I do NOT like sausage y’all! Like at all! However I brown this up to put in my rotel dip and I LOVE it! Jimmy dean is the only brand I will use for it and I only use the regular flavor. Brown it up with a can of rotel tomatoes (not drained use that juice) in a skillet then add in the velveta and a can of drained rotel and cook until melted and combined together and boom best stuff ever!
Danielle S.
This is my favorite sausage in roll form to use when cooking. It cooks up great in the pan to use for sausage gravy. I also will freeze it for about 20 minutes to make it easier to slice when making patties. I think it has less grease leftover than with other bulk sausages.
Tiffany B.
This stuff is delicious! I pick one up probably every other time I go grocery shopping and have been for years. Sometimes I make sausage patties and sometimes I make sausage gravy. I do think it's pricey but I often find coupons so that helps. This sausage is at pretty much all of my local grocery stores so I never have trouble finding it. Definitely recommend!
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Who doesn't love a good pork sausage? I put it in a number of things. Spaghetti, stir fry and other things as well. It adds a nice flavor and then of course as a breakfast option as well
alicia L.
Abbeville, LA
We have tried other sausage brands for breakfast, and this brand has the best flavor for the price. This is all we use in our home. It works well for many recipes. I would recommend these to others, for sure.
Lydia P.
Booneville, MS
This sausage has great flavor and we use it in so many ways at home. We make regular sausage patties for breakfast with it, crumble it and use it in homemade pizzas and I use it in sausage gravy. Unlike some sausage this has a great flavor. You can buy cheaper brands but they shrink a lot when cooked and don’t have enough seasoning.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Has anyone tried this in Mac and cheese