Jimmy Dean Regular Pork Sausage 16 oz uploaded by Erin A.Jimmy Dean Regular Pork Sausage 16 oz uploaded by Stephanie D.Jimmy Dean Regular Pork Sausage 16 oz uploaded by Krista L.

BY JIMMY DEAN #6 in Pork

Jimmy dean regular pork sausage 16 oz see more...

Paige M.
Foodie Expert
I know this is going to sound like I'm just trying to score points for a review, but my family literally goes through about four rolls of this every single week! My mom makes us all a handmade sausage and cheese breakfast sandwich daily! This sausage is by far the best we have ever had, and we continue to use it for that reason. The meat is high-quality and tastes very consistent and delicious every single day… And believe me, we went through a period where money was tight and we tried to use a more affordable sausage… Needless to say we switched back within a day! This is the only way to go people, I promise! We definitely recommend – on behalf of my entire family!
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Foodie Expert
Love love love this sausage! I buy it every month on my grocery run. I can buy multiple packs and freeze the ones I don't use right away. I use it for sausage patties, in my Italian stuffed shells recipe and you can even crumble it on homemade pizza. The possibilities are endless with this amazing sausage!
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
Foodie Expert
I do NOT like sausage y’all! Like at all! However I brown this up to put in my rotel dip and I LOVE it! Jimmy dean is the only brand I will use for it and I only use the regular flavor. Brown it up with a can of rotel tomatoes (not drained use that juice) in a skillet then add in the velveta and a can of drained rotel and cook until melted and combined together and boom best stuff ever!
Danielle S.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite sausage in roll form to use when cooking. It cooks up great in the pan to use for sausage gravy. I also will freeze it for about 20 minutes to make it easier to slice when making patties. I think it has less grease leftover than with other bulk sausages.
Tiffany B.
This stuff is delicious! I pick one up probably every other time I go grocery shopping and have been for years. Sometimes I make sausage patties and sometimes I make sausage gravy. I do think it's pricey but I often find coupons so that helps. This sausage is at pretty much all of my local grocery stores so I never have trouble finding it. Definitely recommend!
Logann P.
Foodie Expert
Such a versatile sausage! I use it for breakfast dishes with croissants, eggs, and cheese, sausage, ro-tel, and cream cheese for dip, and sometimes just on its own. I drain the excess fat. Such a great sausage and always turns out great.
Lydia P.
Booneville, MS
This sausage has great flavor and we use it in so many ways at home. We make regular sausage patties for breakfast with it, crumble it and use it in homemade pizzas and I use it in sausage gravy. Unlike some sausage this has a great flavor. You can buy cheaper brands but they shrink a lot when cooked and don’t have enough seasoning.
Alexis G.
Chireno, TX
Foodie Expert
I've been enjoying the original Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage since the day I could first eat solid foods. My mother actually passed on her sausage biscuits and gravy recipe to me because I love this product so much. It's available in every store that I have been to, is affordable, and is the perfect addition to breakfast.
Stephanie D.
Saint marys, PA
Foodie Expert
I enjoy this sausage. We buy it from a grocery store called save a lot. My 3 year old eats this and he is a picky eater. I also love making sausage and gravy & bisquits for myself. This is a meal not many ppl appreciate up north where I live.
Chyanne E.
Foodie Expert
My dad used to make these for my sister and I as kids all of the time and now its all that I make! No other sausage compares to this one in my opinion. Although they are a little fattening, the taste is so good and you wont be able to find a sausage that has better taste. Highly recommend! Two thumbs up!
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Has anyone tried this in Mac and cheese