BY JIMMY DEAN #85 in Pork

Jimmy dean reduced fat premium original roll pork sausage 12 oz see more...

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff. I like the fact that it still tastes amazing, but it does not have all of the grease content that regular sausage does. I also like turkey sausage and this cooks about the same way.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Definitely another favorite for breakfast making omelettes or breakfast burrito also sometimes use it in my spaghetti sauce taste awesome
Taryn A.
Taryn A.
Very easy to cook with and tastes so yummy! This is perfect for most breakfast recipes and I am always excited to find reduced fat options that still taste yummy!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Cullman, AL
Foodie Expert
This Jimmy Dean Sausage tastes pretty good and I love the fact that its reduced fat. Makes for a very flavorful cream cheese dip!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
My family loves JimmyDean products and this sausage is great. We use it to make breakfast burritos and sausage patties.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Foodie Expert
There is no other sausage that tastes as good as Jimmy Dean! I love making sausage balls and sausage dip with it.
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
This sausage is extremely flavorful and you don't have to worry about all the fat content that you have in other sausages.
Brianna m.
Brianna m.
Foodie Expert
I've only used jimmy dean original to make a dip with but the quality of the sausage is really good
Celeste F.
Celeste F.
azilda, ON
Foodie Expert
Jimmy Dean Sausage is the bomb. I make buiscuits and gravy using this and its amazing. Love that its reduced fat and its very flavorful.