BY JIMMY DEAN #68 in Pork

Jimmy dean reduced fat premium original roll pork sausage 12 oz see more...

Jena C.
Huntington , WV
Foodie Expert
Biscuits and gravy is one of my favorite things to make for breakfast. I have found that this is the best sausage to make this with! Its ground up and packaged perfectly so you just have to cook it up and mix it with the gravy and enjoy. They also have a sweet variety that is also great for breakfast!
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
Foodie Expert
My husband loves biscuits and gravy.  I always purchase this sausage to make those for him.  It is super quick and easy and not overly expensive.  I have to admit it makes making the sausage gravy really easy and with it being reduced fat it is not overly greasy
Sarah B.
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff. I like the fact that it still tastes amazing, but it does not have all of the grease content that regular sausage does. I also like turkey sausage and this cooks about the same way.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Definitely another favorite for breakfast making omelettes or breakfast burrito also sometimes use it in my spaghetti sauce taste awesome
Lisa A.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
Great quality and taste, Jimmy Deans doesn't disappoint and offers an excellent alternative to pork sausage.
Brianna m.
Foodie Expert
I've only used jimmy dean original to make a dip with but the quality of the sausage is really good
Heather H.
CULLMAN, AL
Foodie Expert
This Jimmy Dean Sausage tastes pretty good and I love the fact that its reduced fat. Makes for a very flavorful cream cheese dip!
Kayla B.
Foodie Expert
There is no other sausage that tastes as good as Jimmy Dean! I love making sausage balls and sausage dip with it.
Taryn A.
Foodie Expert
Very easy to cook with and tastes so yummy! This is perfect for most breakfast recipes and I am always excited to find reduced fat options that still taste yummy!
Jamie V.
My family loves JimmyDean products and this sausage is great. We use it to make breakfast burritos and sausage patties.