BY JIMMY DEAN #92 in Sausages

Jimmy dean reduced fat premium original roll pork sausage 12 oz see more...

Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
I love sausage in general, but this jimmy deans brand is the best. It’s definitely a great comfort food and not only for breakfast. I love putting this sausage in stuffing it’s amazing. I also make a lot of crock pot recipes with this sausage and it’s delicious 😋
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
Who doesn’t love sausage?! This is good and just greasy enough for cooking with. It’s not too greasy. It’s so good to put in spaghetti sauce, cook alone or make sausage balls with.
Jena C.
Huntington, WV
Biscuits and gravy is one of my favorite things to make for breakfast. I have found that this is the best sausage to make this with! Its ground up and packaged perfectly so you just have to cook it up and mix it with the gravy and enjoy. They also have a sweet variety that is also great for breakfast!
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
My husband loves biscuits and gravy.  I always purchase this sausage to make those for him.  It is super quick and easy and not overly expensive.  I have to admit it makes making the sausage gravy really easy and with it being reduced fat it is not overly greasy
Desiree M.
Usually I'm hesitant about buying my sausage reduced fat because so much flavor is missing but this sausage is delicious and I try to indulge whenever it's around!
Jess〄 D.
Council bluffs
My dad use to make these every Saturday morning And I loveeed the smell of it. The only cons to it is that it’s greasy but all sausage products are. The flavor is so rich and savory. Every bite is the same intense rich flavor. It’s so delicious I highly reccomend it
Shiloh F.
Rapid City, SD
I use this sausage for biscuits and sausage gravy as well as egg roll in a bowl. Super simple to cook up, has a lot of flavor, and doesn't have a lot of the extra grease most sausage does.
Sarah B.
I love this stuff. I like the fact that it still tastes amazing, but it does not have all of the grease content that regular sausage does. I also like turkey sausage and this cooks about the same way.
Taryn A.
Very easy to cook with and tastes so yummy! This is perfect for most breakfast recipes and I am always excited to find reduced fat options that still taste yummy!