BY JIMMY DEAN #56 in Sausages

Buy on Walmart
Caitlyn A.
I started buying Jimmy Dean country mild sausage because that is what my mom used to Growing Up. As an adult now, I don't think I would use any other brand of sausage. The country mild flavor had such great seasoning and is not spicy. I use this sausage for links, Patty's, or to ground up and put in breakfast bowls.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Having a family that wants entirely different things on weekend breakfasts is crazy hard. I always have a few of these on hand though. We usually make them into sausage patties for the kiddos and  brown some up to throw in our biscuits and gravy too.
Tara K.
I make a breakfast casserole a couple times a month and I always use Jimmy Dean country mild sausage! I purchase this sausage at Walmart. The flavor is amazing and always on point. My family and I have been getting Jimmy Dean products since I can remember and we have always been very satisfied. I highly recommend Jimmy Dean! Also, the hot sausage is good too!
Nikole S.
For years I’ve bought jimmy dean’s original mild but as soon as I tried this one I haven’t went back. I can’t place my finger one what is different but it’s good. Its worth trying out, its right there by the other breakfast sausages. 😊
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
3.5 stars really

The flavor of this is just right for breakfast sausage. It’s not sweet or super spicy either. I like to use this in breakfast casserole or make a sausage sandwich. Both are good. I have also used this in a dip before with good results.
Kelsey C.
Iva
This is my favorite store bought sausage! It’s affordable, and I like that it is less greasy than other brands of sausage that I have purchased. It has a great taste. Would definitely recommend!
Katie K.
I use this in my breakfast burritos. I brown up 1 lb with a bag of frozen shredded hash browns, 20 eggs, and half an onion. Then I add a cup of cheddar cheese to help it stick together.
Madison M.
Hamilton
I love using this sausage when I make my homemade biscuits and gravy for my boyfriend. It has the best flavor and makes the gravy a little bit spicy. I wouldn’t use any other sausage!
Sara B.
Orlando, FL
My husband and I love this product it’s yummy and it’s so easy to make just open the package cut and cook and you have yummy sausage to eat.
It’s about $1.99 a roll which is good.
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
Love to use this in my meatloaf and my meatballs. I also like to buy patties and links for when I cook break or when I make breakfast for dinner. Affordable and taste amazing 10 out of 10 rating. Great job.