Jimmy Dean: Premium Pork/Country Mild Sausage, 16 Oz

by Jimmy Dean

Where can i find this around 38478 zip code
I bought a 16 0z of mild sausage on Friday, not knowing it was Dated March 22, 2019. Today is March 25, 2019 ....... can I still use it today?
Start your review of Jimmy Dean: Premium Pork/Country Mild Sausage, 16 Oz!
Manchester, KY
I love to fix my family jimmy dean sausage, the sausage taste so good has amazing flaver an just the right amount of spice. an goes great with scrambled eggs, I would recommend this brand of sausage to everyone.
No Special Diet
I recently moved in with my boyfriend and his mother has become disabled and is living with us, along with his full grown adult brother. He and I are what you would call foodies, and they are creatures of habit and habitually eat the same flavorless foods and do not like to stray from chicken nuggets, fries, pizza or ham or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I have found myself having to make them separate meals, or take enough food for them out of the meal I am preparing before I season it, or just making them sandwiches. They actually cringed at the thought of a meal being made from scratch and not in the microwave. Well, I decided to make biscuits and gravy and I did not make them anything else. I used Jimmy Dean's Preium Pork country mild sausage. I usually buy hot, but they do not like heat at all (sigh) Thankfully this sausage was not too spicy for them and it held a TON of flavor, I did not have to add any extra flavors to my gravy which made me quite happy. The 16oz package made enough gravy for all four of us to eat and even have leftovers! Everyone ate it, enjoyed it, and there were no complaints. The price was very reasonable as well.
Virden, IL
King of breakfast sausage!! Best I have had, and I have tried most grocery store available brands. This is mildly seasoned, not too much of any spice, but balanced and so tasty. It makes excellent patties for eating with pancakes, with syrup to drag the bites of patty through. Great for a side for any kind of eggs and toast. Also cooked and crumbled and scrambled in with the eggs, or in an omelet with other chopped ingredients and cheese. The food I make most though, for my husband, is sausage gravy over split biscuits. Use Southeastern Mills Pepper Gravy mix, and Pillsbury Southern style biscuits with buttery bits. NOT the layered ones. Best biscuits and gravy you can make.
No Special Diet
My husband says my biscuits and gravy are delicious & I owe it all to this tasty sausage! I've tried other varieties of the same brand but none can compare to this flavor. It's inexpensive, easy to cook and doesn't have a lot of fat in it. This sausage makes it taste like true southern style biscuits and gravy. This is the only sausage I'll use for cooking. Adding a little more pepper to the end of cooking is the only extra thing you should need to do! Highly recommend this!
I use this in my breakfast burritos. I brown up 1 lb with a bag of frozen shredded hash browns, 20 eggs, and half an onion. Then I add a cup of cheddar cheese to help it stick together.
Sugar Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Whitman, WV
Love to use this in my meatloaf and my meatballs. I also like to buy patties and links for when I cook break or when I make breakfast for dinner. Affordable and taste amazing 10 out of 10 rating. Great job.
Belton, SC
I enjoy the smell of sausage cooking in the morning. It reminds me of when I was a little girl. My mom used this sausage. To this day, not only does it taste great, it is comfort food for me. It isn't too hot. There isn't a lot of the taste of sage. It turns out juicy and is great to have in a farmhouse at about 0600.
Burleson, TX
This sausage tastes really good! I have just recently started a low carb diet, so it is a good option that can keep me satiated for a while due to the fat content and protein. It is really easy to cook, and even if it is slightly over done (whoops) it still has a great flavor!
Low Carb
Hiram, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best tasting store-bought sausage out there, in my opinion. It’s flavorful and not spicy. It has a great flavor that complements just about anything you cook with it. Will purchase again in the future!
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Statesboro
This stuff is great for breakfast bowls and feeding the gang in the morning. It cooks up nice and smells great and has plenty of flavor in it so I can cook without having to plan everything from scratch. I love it.
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb