BY JIMMY DEAN #11 in Pork

Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Sage.
Fresh taste.
Guaranteed!®.
Previously handled frozen for your protection.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 8080. see more...

Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Foodie Expert
This sausage makes your stuffing/dressing delicious! Add this to your homemade stuffing and you'll love it!
nat O.
nat O.
Foodie Expert
This is a great and secret addition to my stuffing on Thanksgiving and I use for breakfast day after Xmas.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
Foodie Expert
Very good. Just the right amount of spices are added and it cooks very nicely also. great for breakfast
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
I love this product. It has an amazing flavor! I use it every year during Thanksgiving, because it goes perfectly in my stuffing I make from scratch. It's not fatty, and it bursts with delicious flavor. It's really one of my favorite things about the holiday!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Mcclellan, CA
I'v loved Jimmy Dean sausage since I was a kid, especially the Sage. It still brings back memories of Saturday mornings when my dad would make a huge scrambled omelet and french toast. I put it in a lot these days, a favorite of my man and I is putting it in stew. This will always considered a staple for me.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Pittsburgh
These are pretty good! They look very processed though. Overall they taste good though