Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Regular Sausage

by Jimmy Dean

#3 in Sausages

Ok so you need [product:pillsbury-grands!-flaky-layers-biscuit-163oz] , pack of Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Regular Sausage, McCormick[product:mccormick-original-country-gravy-mix-264-oz] and Kraft Mozzarella With a Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese, 8 oz Bag. In a cupcake pan spread the biscuits out and place in each hole. Cook the sausage fully then add the gravy and cook till thickened. Sprinkle some cheese on the biscuits then add a layer of gravy and another layer of cheese. Bake just as the biscuits suggest. And omg you have the best biscuits and gravy ever!!!!!
Start your review of Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Regular Sausage!
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Regular Sausage uploaded by Tracy H.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a decent brand for breakfast sausage. I get the maple flavor to add to stuffing for holiday meals & everyone seems to love it. But I grabbed this one today. We have decided to make breakfast for dinner. I confess I’m not a huge sausage fan, but I imagine my eaters will be happy, :) Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Regular Sausage
Jennifer W.
Red Oak, TX
Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Regular Sausage uploaded by Jennifer W.
Love this sausage!!! I use it breakfast almost exclusively, either cut up into slices or crumbled up. I recently made queso and this was the perfect addition to my dish! Great flavor and easy to freeze and rethaw for prolonged life. Would most definitely buy again and again.
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this often, especially when I'm making a breakfast casserole! Super tasty and convenient! I think it's a good value for the price! No need for improvement No cons, only pros!
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
One of my favorite sausages. I like to add it to eggs and make a tasty breakfast. It comes in easy to store packaging and cooks quickly over the stove, making it a convenient addition to any meal.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,402 reviews
Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Regular Sausage uploaded by Juanita H.
Just made some sausage gravy this weekend and it was wonderful had a good flavor I will definitely use again and I would recommend this product just add little bit of milk and flour and you have an awesome gravy
Ari S.
Dahlonega , GA
This sausage is awesome. It fits perfectly into so many recipes and really has a great flavor.
Jennifer B.
Youngstown, OH
I really like using this sausage when I need to use sausage like this in a recipe. It tastes very good, and my family and I all like it. The packaging is small and does not take up much room in the refrigerator or freezer. I have been buying this, and will continue. I would recommend this.
Cristina S.
Spanaway, WA
Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Regular Sausage uploaded by Cristina S.
Purchased at: Costco
So many uses for this sausage! One of my favorites is biscuits and gravy (I included the pic), yumm so good! Or just as simple patties with eggs or in burritos, soup, or chili. Endless options, but this is another staple in our house. I buy the 3lb package of this at Costco cause it’s such a great deal and I can freeze it until I’m ready to use it.
Terry P.
El Paso , TX
I use Jimmy Dean sausage for a lot of recipes. My favorite to make using this sausage is biscuits and gravy, Chile con queso and Zuppa Toscana soup.
Laura Beth C.
Owensboro, KY
Love using this sausage for making breakfast recipes like the croissants and cream cheese. Yum! Also have used this for rotel dip. This brand usually goes on sale often! I will keep going back to purchase this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mellissa H.
Louin, MS
il y a 3 mois
Ok so you need [product:pillsbury-grands!-flaky-layers-biscuit-163oz] , pack of Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Hot Sausage, McCormickMcCormick Original Country Gravy Mix, 2.64 Oz and Kraft Mozzarella With a Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese, 8 oz Bag. In a cupcake pan spread the biscuits out and place in each hole. Cook the sausage fully then add the gravy and cook till thickened. Sprinkle some cheese on the biscuits then add a layer of gravy and another layer of cheese. Bake just as the biscuits suggest. And omg you have the best biscuits and gravy ever!!!!!