GroceryFrozen FoodsJimmy Dean
Premium Pork Maple Sausage

Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Maple Sausage

by Jimmy Dean

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Maple Sausage!
Azeret H.
Pocola, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't like sausage but this one, this one is the only one I will eat. It's so good and has that great maple taste. Not spicy at all. Great for making sausage and biscuits. 10/10 reccomend.
Fayelle E.
So yummy, so versatile, so different from other sausages! Also, can only find it at Walmart and Kroger on occasion, but works well for breakfast meals and beyond!
Alicia M.
Polk city, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Jimmy Dean Sausage “Maple” is the BOMB.com I am not a big sausage fan at all, but I can and will do this.
Deanna I.
Alabaster, AL
I like sweet meat. 🤣 This flavor isn’t spicy like the other versions and my kids will eat it up.
Meghan A.
Lincoln, NE
1,331 reviews
My oldest son is obsessed with biscuits and gravy. He would eat it every day, all day. If we don’t have sausage in the freezer, he knows. Brown this up, toss in some flour, milk and plenty of pepper and you’ve got dinner. Can’t beat the price
Katie V.
Los Lunas, NM
This is my favorite sausage. I love to have this on hand to make biscuits and gravy. The maple taste really stands out if you cook it in a dish. One little container usually can be split to make two dishes.
Lisa H.
Perrysburg, OH
This product is so good. I’ve used it for breakfast but also I’ve used it for dinner. I like to cook it in a skillet, drain off any extra grease then add Alfredo sauce. I then add it to fettuccine noodles. Sounds weird but it’s oh so good!
Nafaria M.
Dubuque, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best sausage to use in any breakfast food mix or just to make patties. I love jimmy dean
Alyssa J.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
Jimmy dean does sausage better than anyone. This flavor is everything I want in my breakfast. Works amazing in an omelette.
Jamie L.
Springfield
My FAVORITE sausage to use. I love jimmy Dean. I really love the hint of maple! Tastes great in sausage gravy!

Looking for your answer?