Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Hot Sausage

Kick your meal up a notch with this hot pork sausage that’ll make your taste buds scream with excitement. There’s nothing bland about this premium pork sausage that’s packed with bold and spicy seasoning to add some heat to any dish.

con que alimentos me lo puedo comer ??
Start your review of Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Hot Sausage!
Evie L.
Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Hot Sausage uploaded by Evie L.
Purchased at: Target
I mean, it’s not the healthiest, but it is the best. This is the best sausage to use for my homemade Zuppa Toscana! You can check more of my food out at @thingsevmade :)
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,541 reviews
Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Hot Sausage uploaded by Juanita H.
I love this sausage, it gives all your breakfast items a little heat better than all the rest I would definitely recommend the spice is awesome
Kama H.
A family favorite. Love this for breakfast or in sausage balls . Just enough spice without being overboard. Simply the best.
steph K.
I use this for making biscuits and gravy, my family loves it! Also great on English muffins with egg and cheese! Very spicy and delicious!!
Sarah G.
Maplewood, MN
I love this stuff!!! Cook it until browned, add to country gravy and put it on top of Pillsbury biscuits. Quick and easy comfort food! Also works great with added to stuffing. Adds a nice spicy flavorful kick.
Valerie B.
Harvey, LA
My favorite sausage! I love the spiciness to it. The texture is great, it cooks down to a dense little patty which is exactly what I want. Goes great with any breakfast!
Morgan S.
This is my family’s favorite ground sausage. We buy it on a regular basis to have on hand. We use it to make Sausage patties or we also use it in recipes. The flavor is perfect. Event though it is labeled as “hot,” in our opinion it is not super spicy but just very flavorful!
Jamie C.
Oskaloosa, IA
This product is literally the only sausage I buy. It's not super hot and has great flavor. It reminds of the time I was on my first date at a fair. I was dared to eat a habenero pepper. I ate it like a champ. I loved the recognition but sure hated it the next morning.
Sarah K.
Cullman Alabama
I don’t really eat red meat often. But for Christmas I’[email protected] sausage balls and I always use this! It’s so good nothing beats it.
Leah K.
Slidell, LA
I have used Jimmy Dean Hot Premium Pork Sausage in so many different dishes. It never lets me down! It has just enough heat and is great with breakfast foods, red beans, cornbread dressing/stuffing...even spring rolls! You won't be disappointed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...