Jimmy Dean Premium Hickory Smoked Bacon

Start your day off right with the delicious taste of hickory smoked premium bacon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jimmy Dean Premium Hickory Smoked Bacon!
Michelle Z.
Wellesley
Jimmy Dean Premium Hickory Smoked Bacon uploaded by Michelle Z.
The add says they’ve been keeping it local... they eat it before they can send it ou, but I don’t think humans are eating this. I bought a pack to try... the only part I could see through the packaging looked good. When I took it out it was 90 percent fat....don’t waste your money. So dissatisfied
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is just how I like my bacon not too thin but with A LOT of bacon in the package! The taste is great you defiantly taste the hickory in the bacon! I add just a little bit of maple syrup for added flavor!!
Jayleen G.
Mason City, IA
Jimmy Dean Premium Hickory Smoked Bacon uploaded by Jayleen G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Es buenísima, buena cálida, buen sabor, a mi familia y a mi nos encanta esta marca😋🥓🥓🥓Jimmy Dean Premium Hickory Smoked Bacon
Dana D.
Beechmont, KY
I love love love bacon. You can eat it morning noon or night. Easy fix. Nothing like a bacon sandwich.
Elizabeth W.
Limestone
Jimmy Dean Premium Hickory Smoked Bacon uploaded by Elizabeth W.
I grabbed 2 packs of this the other day. It was 90% fat. I kept having to drain the grease off. There wasn't really anything left after it cooked. I was very disappointed.
Chintil G.
BACON BACON BACON, one of my favorites. It taste great, and it's so crispy when cooked right. It's great for breakfast, a great addition to sandwiches and awesome in recipes. The flavor is amazing.
cassandra C.
I’m not a fan of bacon. My son and husband do love bacon and I know this brand of bacon is there absolutely favorite and will eat back with mostly everything. It had a great taste to it. Do recommend to try it out if you haven’t.
maria V.
Tieton, WA
Love bacon especially in the mornings it is incredible to it you can eat it with almost anything that is with bread and some eggs on the side or how ever you like it or you prefer to eat it i love eating it alot especially prepare it with food the bacon is so delicious
Ashley J.
Sauk Rapids, MN
This is mummy stuff we like to have bacon often I usually buy this brand if it goes on sale at my store it taste really good
Allison B.
Bristow, OK
This is great bacon. Very flavorful and a good value for the price and the amount that you get.

Looking for your answer?