Jimmy Dean Premium Applewood Smoked Bacon

by Jimmy Dean

Applewood smoked premium bacon brings rich, smoky flavor to the breakfast table.

Has anyone tried this in the air fryer?
The Great Breakfast Debate 🙌🏼 Bacon or Breakfast Sausage which is better? Jimmy Dean Premium Applewood Smoked Bacon
Start your review of Jimmy Dean Premium Applewood Smoked Bacon!
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
Jimmy Dean Premium Applewood Smoked Bacon uploaded by Samantha B.
Purchased at: Kroger
My family loves this bacon! We used to to garnish our green beans for this meal but it also cooks up really well to compliment any meal!
Letty  S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,365 reviews
Jimmy Dean Premium Applewood Smoked Bacon uploaded by Letty  S.
This bacon was so good it even tasted great from my 700 watt microwave! I used a microwave dish from NordicWare and did it for 3 minutes and it came out crispy and tender and just delicious! It's thick enough to give good flavor and it's not all fat like bargain brands yet the price here (around $4.50) was reasonable. I'd buy again.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Jimmy Dean Premium Applewood Smoked Bacon uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Albertsons
Jimmy Dean is more salty then the other brands of bacon. I noticed that it also takes a little bit longer to cook. However there is less grease left over. About half the amount actually. I like to use Jimmy Dean specifically for salads rather than for breakfast just because it's thicker and it adds more flavor to my salads
Kerry F.
Bel Air, MD
Jimmy Dean Premium Applewood Smoked Bacon uploaded by Kerry F.
This is great for eating it on it's own or in receipts. I love bacon!🥓😍This cooks up really well on my griddle or air fryer. I use these in my Jalapeno popper recipe. 🌶️🥓🌶️🥓🌶️ I found these on sale and would definitely buy again.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,548 reviews
Jimmy Dean Premium Applewood Smoked Bacon uploaded by Juanita H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This dog will not leave us alone whenever we eat bacon he smells it and then sit there staring at us trying to beg as were eating it this is the best bacon ever I definitely would recommend it to anybody has the best flavor I will definitely buy again
member-1ecaf
Love Apple wood flavor! I love any bacon actually. I love baking with the oil and bacon for other foods. Prob not the best but it's so good!
Nicole S.
Elkton, MD
Jimmy Dean Premium Applewood Smoked Bacon uploaded by Nicole S.
Bacon bacon bacon! Bacon everywhere, bacon anywhere… Fill in my homemade pierogies with delicious Bacon! You can’t go wrong
Chique C.
I really like the taste of this. It crisps up perfectly. Almost like the bacon you would expect from a good diner. A big minus is that they don't have an uncured option. That would put it in my grocery cart more often.
Ebony  C.
Mesa, AZ
I usually buy this brand of bacon. I have cut back on my recently, but this is my go to flavor. I love the taste and it goes with any breakfast item. Affordable and easy to find. I would definitely recommend this bacon.
Jonda M.
Bedford, IA
This is so good. Great price, great taste and incredible quality. Love when I can buy in bulk on sale!! I love how it's filled with meat, not just fat. Keep it up. Would love to see another new flavor soon.