Jimmy Dean Premium All Natural Pork Sausage Patties

by Jimmy Dean

Our original premium pork sausage. Our signature seasonings add a ton of unique flavor to savory, high-quality pork.

Do you prefer sausage link or sausage patty? [product:jimmy-dean-all-natural-original-fresh-pork-sausage-patties-8-ct-package]
Please start to sell this right from your site  my mom lives in fenelton Pa I live in. New Kensington and there is Nobody around us who sell this Walmart giant eagle  PLEASE HELP aww love this product
Start your review of Jimmy Dean Premium All Natural Pork Sausage Patties!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I love these sausage patties. They are super convenient and very tasty. They are great when making sausage and biscuits. They are a great side with eggs and grits. I will buy again. I recommend.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,411 reviews
These are great to use if you’re in a hurry and you need the sausage already ready easy to prepare just put in the pan and start frying taste great there a little bit more expensive but it’s very much well worth it I will definitely use again
Julieth C.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
Deliciosas al desayuno 🍳 las caliento un poco por los dos lados y en pocos minutos listo a disfrutar 🤗😋
Andrew H.
Hummelstown, PA
I love throwing these on the skillet with some over easy eggs. They are super juicy with some eggs and toast in the morning.
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
Great breakfast sausage! I will even use these for sausage gravy if I am out of the other that I prefer to use. These pair perfectly with eggs and toast, or add in the middle of a biscuit for a sausage and biscuit sandwich.
Anna T.
Mount Airy, NC
Great taste and affordable price make every breakfast a Jimmy Dean breakfast. This sausage has great flavor, cooks perfectly, and it stays moist and juicy. Great with pancakes
Haley B.
Belmont, MI
Our household LOVES and appreciates Jimmy Dean brand. They never disappoint and are always packed with flavor. I love getting the tubes of them to make homemade sausage and gravy or these already made patties!
Brianna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite sausage! It has a great taste and is a great price! It’s a simple and easy breakfast! ☺️
Amber J.
Huntington, IN
Best brand of breakfast sausage hands down. I will go without before I eat another brand. These always complete a home cooked breakfast especially covered in maple syrup! Even my little ones enjoy them and ask for more!
Marilyn G.
Breakfast is my son’s favorite meal of the day! I like these patties Very tasty and they are a hit