Jimmy Dean® Pancake & Sausage on a Stick Original

by Jimmy Dean

#3 in Sausages

Jimmy Dean® Original Pancakes & Sausage On A Stick.

Quality guarantee.

Since 1969.

Pancake batter covering a sausage link.

Made with pork and turkey.

Individually wrapped.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Fully cooked.

Microwaveable.

12 sticks.

What are the cooking instructions for this product?
Omg. Is this amazing as I think it would be?
If I buy this at Sam's how many do I get?
Start your review of Jimmy Dean® Pancake & Sausage on a Stick Original!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoCedar Rapids, IA
These are 98% my favorite breakfast! I am a breakfast pizza addict so it’s a top fav too lol! These have been a favorite since I was a kid! Blueberry option is okay but you really do not need em! Just these will do the trick even if you forget syrup
7 days agoWaseca
Jimmy Dean® Pancake & Sausage on a Stick Original : My daughter eats 🍽 these every morning for breakfast. Great value a little pricey but #SamsClub sells them in a 50 pack or more.
a month ago
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These pancake sausage on a stick is so delicious it's easy make in the microwave just a minute and it's nicely warm and ready to eat so good for those mornings where you have little time to eat breakfast the flavor is definitely there I love how inexpensive this box of pancake sausages are
2 months ago
Whatever I see I'm available in the store I always grab these for my breakfast. It lasts me a whole day or until lunch. It's a good brand to have meat from. It tastes amazing. And is cheap so you could get it for the low in your local grocery store. I definitely be by these again for breakfast
2 months agoSan Antonio, TX
My kids and I love eating Jimmy dean pancake and sausage on a stick. I think you can eat these any time of day, they are delicious. It would be awesome if the were a lot more in a box. They do have boxes with different amounts. I would keep buy these because we enjoy eating them all the time!!
13 days agoSavannah
These are one of my favorite things to eat for breakfast on the go. Put them in the oven and get ready or get your family ready and they will be done by the time you guys are all running out the door. They need to bring out a cinnamon favor because right now blueberry is my favorite.
2 months agoAdrian, MI
One of my favorite breakfast items. I'm not a huge syrup person but with these you don't need to be. They are very sweet yet savory at the same time. They are great for people on the go and for those who are in a hurry in the morning. Will keep buying
2 months ago
These taste awesome! These are so easy to grab out of the freezer and pop in the microwave while getting ready for school in the mornings! And, it's even better because there's no mess to clean up, and they're good to take on the go!
21 days agoWest Allis, WI
Kids like this quick and easy before school or work , they dip in pancakes syrup, and to go container of a little syrup, it’s a breakfast corn dog!! Good!kinda pricey.
9 months ago
I’m not a big sausage person, so I don’t enjoy these like most people do. But the pancake part is really good. My family and my boyfriend have loved these and so enjoy them so I get them in their sake. I would recommend to anyone who is a fan of sausage and pancakes because if I were a sausage person I would love these.