Jimmy Dean® Pancake & Sausage on a Stick Original uploaded by Yazemin S.

BY JIMMY DEAN #3 in Sausages

Jimmy Dean® Original Pancakes & Sausage On A Stick.

Quality guarantee.

Since 1969.

Pancake batter covering a sausage link.

Made with pork and turkey.

Individually wrapped.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Fully cooked.

Microwaveable.

12 sticks.

Y H.
Quick, easy, tasty.. What more could I ask for? My kids love waking up to the smell of these from the oven. These are usually my go-to on a hectic morning. They're also good as a snack after a light breakfast when you know lunch will be a little late. I just serve these up with a side of apples or grapes and a super cold glass of milk and everyone's happy!
Janelle O.
Amazing. I could eat 50 in one sitting. If you microwave, the pancake comes out soft and the sausage inside has a great “breakfast sausage” taste. I would recommend only microwaving one at a time because if I microwave 2 for the time it says on the back of the box, one is cooked perfect and the other is a mixture of cold in the center and has burnt spots on the outside?? But overall, very good!
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
I have never been a fan of these, even when I was a child. Growing up my sister loved them but I couldn’t never understand why. They never tasted good to me, even dipped in syrup. There’s plenty other options I lean towards for breakfast.
Jaclyn T.
Cleveland, GA
These are an easy go to breakfast for in the morning when you're in a hurry. They take little effort and microwave right up! The sausage and pancake are really good together. The pancake can feel a little hard if it's left sitting too long though. But I have bought these a few times for my small picky eater!
Pearl L.
Sandy Springs, GA
So not going to lie but I like to keep these in my freezer for those days that I need a quick on-the-go breakfast. The value is great for the number of sticks you get. I got it from Walmart and it's a pretty good buy. Definitely something I would recommend for those days that you can't sit around to eat breakfast and super tasty!
Alex :.
Boise
These are a great fun thing for breakfast! They’re a little greasy and unhealthy but so go. The breakfast twist on corndogs will have you wanting more and more. The sausage inside and delicious pancake outside are a great combo that taste so go and I would definitely recommend them!
Paige H.
Columbus
I LOVE this so much! They have a few different flavors of pancake with the sausage as well. I recommend dipping the product in syrup and then eating it ;) the oven is the best option since the microwave always makes things soft rather than crispy. It is pricier. But a great brand!
Chardonnay W.
It's just not good in my opinion. I did not like the pancake or the sausage. The pancake felt kind of rubbery but that may have been a result of using a microwave to cook these. However, the sausage was just not my favorite. I used to love pancake on a stick but not these.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
These are definitely a must have in our house. My entire household rushes to get ready in the morning. These can be a lifesaver. So quick and easy to make. What’s even better is their taste. Every single one of my kids loves them. Heck, even the adults love them. 😂
Rebecca F.
My family really enjoys these pancakes on a stick! They are a quick breakfast in the morning when you are in a hurry. Even quicker that I can make them in my air fryer. I usually purchase them at Target, Walmart, or Stater Bro’s and have bought them many times and will continue to buy them.
Princess F.
Williamston, NC
Do they come in a variety box?
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Omg. Is this amazing as I think it would be?
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
If I buy this at Sam's how many do I get?
Princess F.
Williamston, NC
Do they carry a large size box then just 12?