Jimmy Dean® Pancake & Sausage on a Stick Original uploaded by Yazemin S.

BY JIMMY DEAN #34 in Sausage

Jimmy Dean® Original Pancakes & Sausage On A Stick.

Quality guarantee.

Since 1969.

Pancake batter covering a sausage link.

Made with pork and turkey.

Individually wrapped.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Fully cooked.

Microwaveable.

12 sticks.

Sophia A.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love the taste of pancakes and a sweet sausage ? this combo together on a stick is easy for Mom's on the go just pop in the microwave for kids-these have to be my number one go to choice.
Emily L.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
They used to serve Jimmy Dean Pancake & Sausage on a Stick for breakfast at school. I loved the sweet and savory combination and always looked forward to them.
Blair M.
Blair M.
King, NC
Good flavor but the gooeiness of it kind of ruins it for me. Maybe if it was a little more fluffy or a little more crisp I would like it better
Kristy T.
Kristy T.
Covington, TX
Love these for breakfast. Kids love them as well. Pop them in the microwave for a min & run out the door
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Foodie Expert
These are a real quick and simple breakfast! They are really good! Especially dipped in syrup
Karlie S.
Karlie S.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
My kids love these and I think they are pretty good too! My two year old won't eat corn dogs but he loves his pancake on a stick. So we often have these for lunch or dinner too. I like to make them in the oven so that they are slightly crunchy on he outside and soft and moist on the inside. But sometimes I don't have time to wait for the oven so I use the microwave and just pop it in the broiler for a quick sec.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy! Perfect for on the go or quick breakfasts and the whole family will love them. These are super affordable and they really are very tasty. These are available at most supermarkets and are so easy to make.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
Foodie Expert
These things are my absolute FAVORITE for a quick and convenient breakfast on the go. A pancake and a sausage like on a stick to take with you anywhere. Perfect for a mother of 2 on the go like me or the busy single person. Another great quality product from this company I can feed my kids in the morning and not feel quilty!! Making clean up a breeze everywhere!!
Salpi K.
Salpi K.
pasadena
I love this stuff so much. I don't buy it often but it's still an all time favorite. I remember the cafeteria at my school served these and they were so good. I don't even feel the need to dip them in syrup or anything but I know some people prefer to do that. Overall these are very delicious and I love them.
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
My four year old son loves these! It's really convenient in the mornings when my son has to go to pre-k. He usually eats 2. They are kinda pricey at Walmart $7.48 a pack, but totally worth it. Definitely recommend! :)
Williamston, NC
Do they come in a variety box?
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Foodie Expert
If I buy this at Sam's how many do I get?
Williamston, NC
Do they carry a large size box then just 12?
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
Omg. Is this amazing as I think it would be?