Jimmy Dean® Pancake & Sausage on a Stick Original uploaded by Yazemin S.

BY JIMMY DEAN #3 in Sausages

Jimmy Dean® Original Pancakes & Sausage On A Stick.

Quality guarantee.

Since 1969.

Pancake batter covering a sausage link.

Made with pork and turkey.

Individually wrapped.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Fully cooked.

Microwaveable.

12 sticks.

Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
I’ve always love the pancake on a stick. Are used to get these from sonic all the time and when I saw that they had this brand and Walmart I had to grab a pack. They are very delicious and easy to cook. They don’t taste like they’ve been frozen. And I like that. I think these would be great for breakfast or lunch.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
I have never been a fan of these, even when I was a child. Growing up my sister loved them but I couldn’t never understand why. They never tasted good to me, even dipped in syrup. There’s plenty other options I lean towards for breakfast.
Jaclyn T.
Cleveland, GA
These are an easy go to breakfast for in the morning when you're in a hurry. They take little effort and microwave right up! The sausage and pancake are really good together. The pancake can feel a little hard if it's left sitting too long though. But I have bought these a few times for my small picky eater!
Pearl L.
Sandy Springs, GA
So not going to lie but I like to keep these in my freezer for those days that I need a quick on-the-go breakfast. The value is great for the number of sticks you get. I got it from Walmart and it's a pretty good buy. Definitely something I would recommend for those days that you can't sit around to eat breakfast and super tasty!
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
I love love love these! They are so easy and quick to make, they taste so good and fill you up, I could eat them all day. I like putting them in the oven so the pancake is crispy for a little tip if you like them a little crunch. They are a little pricey, I recommend them though.
Chardonnay W.
It's just not good in my opinion. I did not like the pancake or the sausage. The pancake felt kind of rubbery but that may have been a result of using a microwave to cook these. However, the sausage was just not my favorite. I used to love pancake on a stick but not these.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
These are definitely a must have in our house. My entire household rushes to get ready in the morning. These can be a lifesaver. So quick and easy to make. What’s even better is their taste. Every single one of my kids loves them. Heck, even the adults love them. 😂
Rebecca F.
My family really enjoys these pancakes on a stick! They are a quick breakfast in the morning when you are in a hurry. Even quicker that I can make them in my air fryer. I usually purchase them at Target, Walmart, or Stater Bro’s and have bought them many times and will continue to buy them.
Carina G.
Holland, MI
These are relatively good and good for when your in a hurry and a rush but still need to eat in the morning. It’s fast and easy to cook and best of all mess free! It’s affordable and you can get them at any local food store in the frozen section.
Ashley R.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Sonic used to carry a pancake on a stick. I was really disappointed until I found these. A minute in the microwave and breakfast is ready. The pancake part is fluffy and the sausage isn't grisly like some brands (a big deal for me!).
Princess F.
Williamston, NC
Do they come in a variety box?
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Omg. Is this amazing as I think it would be?
Aiyanna T.
Darlington, SC
If I buy this at Sam's how many do I get?
Princess F.
Williamston, NC
Do they carry a large size box then just 12?

Walmart