BY JIMMY DEAN #31 in Frozen Breakfasts

Jimmy Dean Pancakes & Sausage on a Stick combine savory Jimmy Dean less than a minute, offering moms a delicious, hassle-free breakfast and provide 6 g of protein see more...

Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
My favorite quick/ lazy morning breakfast. Reminds me of elementary school breakfast and still just as good. Kids love them and i love that we can all eat pancakes and sausage without having to "really" cook. Whether you want to lay around or have to run out the door, these are a great substitute for a home cooked breakfast. With virtually 0 prep or clean up.
Marquita S.
Richmond
This is an interesting twist to pancakes and sausage but a convenient one. Just pop in the microwave and you're done. Great for kids going to school or for a quick bite to eat.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
These are a great breakfast product, especially if you don’t have time to sit down at the table. I love dipping these in syrup when I can, or I just eat them while I get ready in the morning and wander around the house. Great taste, great value, and good packaging. Also, super easy to heat up in the microwave.
Carly E.
Greenfield , IN
My kids enjoy these on our busy mornings because they are so easy to prepare!  Just pop in the microwave! You don't even have to add any syrup because they are gobbled up within minutes and have such a good flavor.  We buy these often and will continue to do so!
Lindsay P.
One of my favorite products in the morning before school! Quick and easy with the taste of pancakes and sausage in one bite! Have not eaten them as much as I did when being in school. But always a great satisfying breakfast with a quick of sweetness!
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
I bought these thinking that they were going to be very yummy but unfortunately they just tasted fake to me. I feel the sausage in the middle does not get cooked all the way or if it does it almost gets burnt and hard. Just not a fan of these corn dogs
Madison L.
Modesto , CA
These are so yummy!!! They are perfect for kids and adults. U can eat them with or without syrup and the corn dog shape make it easy to take in the go when ur in a hurry and it cooks fast in the microwave these are hands down my go to breakfast when I do t feel like cooking a whole meal
adiktive n.
a little pricey but good tasting product ... contains 12 corndogs each in their own wrapper so thats a plus ... great for any time of the day doesnt have to be just breakfast add some eggs on the side and bam good eats
Gabrielle R.
Gibson , NC
I love love love these pancake sausages on a stick. They really bring the flavor out with some syrup. If you really like these two things, then this combined will wow you. I was very satisfied with this product
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
I like this sausage wrapped in a pancake. I just plop it on a plate and put it into the microwave then I eat it. In my opinion this isn’t pricey for a breakfast food. I would recommend this to other people.