Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsSausagesJimmy Dean
Jimmy Dean: Original Fresh Pork Patties Sausage, 10 Oz

Jimmy Dean: Original Fresh Pork Patties Sausage, 10 Oz

by Jimmy Dean

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jimmy Dean: Original Fresh Pork Patties Sausage, 10 Oz!
Brenda S.
Beaver Dam, KY
We love Jimmy Dean sausage. It’s a great southern brand of sausage and it’s so delicious. Great with biscuits and gravy. Great flavor and fresh. I recommend.
Vanessa L.
It’s all about protein and keeping full. I love having Jimmy Dean with breakfast. It’s a simple yet quick and east to make.
AshleyJo C.
Hazard, KY
This is a really affordable but good quality sausage in my opinion. The maple is also good!
Ainex H.
Lancaster, PA
This did not sit right in my stomach and after 30 mins I started puking all the meat out I don’t know if it was cause it wasn’t REAL meat but I’m pretty sure the flavor and part of the meat in synthetic
stephanie N.
I buy these to cook for breakfast and when I make biscuits and gravy very good and tasty. I usually buy about 2-3 boxes at a time.
Mk W.
newbern
I love these patties and I actually on my way to cook some more. It’s not pricey and it actually really good
Audrey K.
Charleston
We love to have Jimmy Dean fresh pork patties and biscuits in the mornings when we are going offshore fishing. It hits the spot
Veronica D.
Evansville, IN
These are a home run. When I think of breakfast sausage I always think of Jimmy Dean. I love a good sausage patty over a link any day, and these are always a good choice. They’re good with eggs, pancakes, French toast and more! I actually love to dip them in maple syrup!
Alexis F.
Corp Christi, TX
We love Jimmy dean sausage patties! they are a great addition to our breakfasts! And if in the event we have left overs I make kolaches the next day!
Meagan W.
Comstock Park, MI
1,336 reviews
Great product great price great taste I love it definitely keep buying this product brand

Looking for your answer?