BY JIMMY DEAN

ashlee p.
I don’t know why but Jimmy Dean sausage always has an off flavor to me these patties work well if you’re serving them on a biscuit with egg and cheese but by themselves they just don’t taste great however when I’m cooking for a bunch of people this is the way to go because they are more affordable than other types.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
I think these are some of the best sausages available on the market. I usually purchased mine from Walmart. I think they’re very delicious and they’re good with white gravy over biscuits. I would most definitely purchase this again.
Kat C.
Great for making morning breakfast sandwiches they are full of flavor. Easy to cook affordable, the packaging is nice I like how I can see what I’m buying and see how fresh the sausages look . Definitely a great product.
Jessica n.
Prairieville
These are good and very flavorable but only downfall is how greasy they are. I can feel my arteries clogging as i eat. If you're not super health conscience then eat away!
Lisa J.
Sunrise, FL
The maple is my son’s favorite. They aren’t spicy but, they aren’t bland either. I love them occasionally because I’m not a huge meat eater but my son will eat them every morning if I would let him lol
Rebecca P.
Southbury , CT
I love these sausages! I pair them with eggs and pancakes and sometimes I make my own copycat McGriddles and I love using them when I’m making those. Great flavor and good price point! I will continue to buy these for sure!
Kellie V.
Elgin, OK
I love these for my family. I can open one side and save the other so there is no wasting of food. Great flavor and easy to cook. I definitely will and have repurchases several times.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
I love these little patties. Such a convenient package and they taste amazing. I like that the patties are already made and all you have to do us throw them in the skillet. Jimmy Dean offers such good quality products.
Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
this is the only breakfast sausage that my daughter will eat for me. we've tried so many but we always go back to this one and with the price point, i can't argue about it.