Jimmy Dean Jimmy D's Pancake Griddlers Maple Pancakes & Turkey Sausage Sandwich - 4 CT

BY JIMMY DEAN

Jimmy Dean® JimmyD's ™ Pancake Griddlers.
New!
Made with turkey sausage.
Maple pancakes & turkey sausage sandwich.
Artificial maple flavored.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
4 servings. see more...

Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Purchased at: Target
I liked the idea of these, but the reality wasn’t very good. The pancakes got all rubbery in the microwave and the sausage was so greasy. I bought the turkey version thinking I would be better off, but it just tasted weird. Not my favorite.
April G.
HOPE MILLS, NC
I love these things. I use to make these but it's time consuming so having them already prepared and just heat is a plus especially on a busy morning. The taste is great and it's very convenient. I'd recommend to anyone.