BY JIMMY DEAN

Deena S.
Indianapolis
I don't eat a lot of sausage in my household.  One sausage item that I have been using for years is the Jimmy Dean Italian sausage.  I only buy this if I'm making lasagna or spaghetti.  I mix this Italian sausage in with my ground beef for a stronger flavor.  It is always a hit!
Kristina H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the only meat my kids like to use with their spaghetti and I can't find it at a lot of stores but I highly suggest everyone grab two rolls for a spaghetti dinner!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
I love this sausage in spaghetti sauce - it makes my spaghetti so much better.  When I make sauce I like adding this to it for an extra delicious dinner.  I usually cook it up and add it right to the sauce as it's cooking.  It has great Italian flavor, good spices, but is not too hot. Really delicious!
Hannah C.
Manassas Park, VA
Always my go to sausage! I use it for lasagna, breakfast burritos, everything that needs sausage. I like that it's not frozen when you get it, but it can be if you wanted to. I definitely recommend Jimmy Dean!
Emma K.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite part of cooking breakfast! So delicious and easy to cook. Once it’s done cooking I leave all of the grease in the pan and cook scrambled eggs in it. It adds amazing flavor to the eggs!
Hali G.
Whitwell, TN
This is the best tasting Italian sausage I have found at Walmart. I love to bake it with garlic powder, onion powder, and parsley. It was not very expensive either. I would definitely recommend to others.
Susan P.
Vermillion, SD
We only use jimmy dean at your house. The kids love to cook and I like that these are not super greasy so I don't have to worry about them getting splattered with grease when they cook.
Abbie S.
Peoria , IL
I love using this to mix in with my hamburger to make meatballs it adds just the right amount of flavor, mixed with a few there ingredients it's perfect.
Sara G.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite sausage to eat either in patties in the morning or on pizza in crumbles. The flavor is authentic and everyone in my family enjoys it.
Samantha S.
Hastings, MN
I used this for my baked ziti and it’s so amazing. perfect sasuage to cook with and browns really quick. I buy mine from Cub or Walmart.