Jimmy Dean Hot Roll Sausage 16 oz uploaded by celica g.Jimmy Dean Hot Roll Sausage 16 oz uploaded by Jessica R.

BY JIMMY DEAN #34 in Sausages

Jimmy dean hot roll sausage 16 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
Best breakfast sausage ever. I dont really care for breakfast sausage at all. My fiancee loves these! He made me breakfast with these included. They are sooo good. They are a little hot but very good. I will purchase again
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
I use Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage I’m so many different meals- it’s so versatile! I’ve used it to make an egg scramble, to pasta dishes, and so many other dishes. I love the hint of spice with this sausage.
Cassie S.
North Branch, MN
This is a great value, and awesome quality sausage. I use this fairly frequently in my cooking. I’ve used it multiple times in my dips, and it’s a staple in my spaghetti now. Highly recommend, and I will surely buy again.
Dominique M.
Damascus , OR
I love these sausages!!! This hot kind is the only ones I’ll have if eating sausage. It has just the right amount of flavor. I also use the hot sausage in other recipes that call for pork. This is one of my staples that I always grab when at the store just to have. Depending on when you shop, I’ve seen these run from $1.99-5.99! I’d totally recommend them though!
Natalie L.
I love to use these in my lasagna. The sausage chubs in general are really good for a lot of cooking uses. I love the maple one for breakfast. They seem to be really good quality, and have a good flavor. I recommend this to anyone looking for a sausage chub. You can form them into patties, or cook them like ground beef to use in meals.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
I love this sausage as well as their frozen biscuits. It's got a little heat to it which gives it so much more flavor especially when cooking with it. I use it for biscuits and gravy and a cheese dip that I make. No one has complained about either yet. Differently worth trying if you haven't. You will not be disappointed
Megan H.
Make this sausage all the time. Not too fatty and so full of flavor. Really good in eggs and in sausage gravy. Highly recommend to anyone wanting good sausage with a quality flavor. All the products asr a win
Tracy T.
This is our go-to sausage. We like to fry and crumble it up to add to soups, we add it to scrambled eggs, use it in biscuits and gravy, and even just slice it into rounds and fry it to eat with a pancake breakfast. It really isn't very hot, but it sure is super tasty. Delicious, the best sausage we buy.
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
This is my households breakfast staple! So good when cooked into a burrito with eggs avocado cheese and sriracha! Also delicious cooked into patties as a breakfast side. Not too hot of a flavor, just right I'd say. We like hot foods, so it's extra yum with sriracha ketchup! Mm mm now I want some!
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
This sausage is the best especially for when I make my signature spicy pasta with penne and this hot sausage. It has enough kick to put in a pasta dish but it's not really too hot or overwhelming where you wouldn't be able to eat it. I constantly buy this and will continue to buy this.
Hildret A.
con que alimentos me lo puedo comer ??