Jimmy Dean Hot Roll Sausage 16 oz uploaded by celica g.Jimmy Dean Hot Roll Sausage 16 oz uploaded by Jessica R.

BY JIMMY DEAN #37 in Sausages

Jimmy dean hot roll sausage 16 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie F.
Youngsville
This is the definition of hot sausage. It’s got a nice spice that lingers as you eat it, leaving lots of sausage flavor for whatever you put it in. It’s not too hot where you can’t enjoy it. It’s the perfect amount of heat. I use it in cheese dips, mixed with eggs for breakfast, and on homemade pizzas. This is my go to hot sausage and it never disappoints the flavor.
Andrea K.
Howell, MI
My favorite way to use this is to mix it in with ground beef when I’m making spaghetti. It adds the perfect amount of heat without being too much. I wish this was easier to find in stores. They usually have sales on this product.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
This sausage isn't spicy. But it has a completely different flavor than the regular. Its delcious. I love making it in spaghetti or patties for breakfast. Its very versatile. You need a pack of this in your freezer.
Chatel P.
Cheat Lake
Great flavor with good spice! It’s not too hot great one to try! I get most of my jimmy dean products from Walmart! They are also great to add to any meatball recipe for a extra kick. I will buy again!
Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
I love these sausages!!! This hot kind is the only ones I’ll have if eating sausage. It has just the right amount of flavor. I also use the hot sausage in other recipes that call for pork. This is one of my staples that I always grab when at the store just to have. Depending on when you shop, I’ve seen these run from $1.99-5.99! I’d totally recommend them though!
Natalie L.
I love to use these in my lasagna. The sausage chubs in general are really good for a lot of cooking uses. I love the maple one for breakfast. They seem to be really good quality, and have a good flavor. I recommend this to anyone looking for a sausage chub. You can form them into patties, or cook them like ground beef to use in meals.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
I love this sausage as well as their frozen biscuits. It's got a little heat to it which gives it so much more flavor especially when cooking with it. I use it for biscuits and gravy and a cheese dip that I make. No one has complained about either yet. Differently worth trying if you haven't. You will not be disappointed
Megan H.
Make this sausage all the time. Not too fatty and so full of flavor. Really good in eggs and in sausage gravy. Highly recommend to anyone wanting good sausage with a quality flavor. All the products asr a win
Tracy T.
This is our go-to sausage. We like to fry and crumble it up to add to soups, we add it to scrambled eggs, use it in biscuits and gravy, and even just slice it into rounds and fry it to eat with a pancake breakfast. It really isn't very hot, but it sure is super tasty. Delicious, the best sausage we buy.
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
This is my households breakfast staple! So good when cooked into a burrito with eggs avocado cheese and sriracha! Also delicious cooked into patties as a breakfast side. Not too hot of a flavor, just right I'd say. We like hot foods, so it's extra yum with sriracha ketchup! Mm mm now I want some!
Hildret A.
con que alimentos me lo puedo comer ??