Jimmy Dean Hot Roll Sausage 16 oz uploaded by celica g.Jimmy Dean Hot Roll Sausage 16 oz uploaded by Jessica R.

BY JIMMY DEAN #28 in Sausage

Jimmy dean hot roll sausage 16 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica A.
Foodie Expert
I have used this variety of Jimmy Dean sausage in so many recipes. I do not find this flavor overly hot, especially because I put it in recipes with a lot of vegetables. This sausage gives my recipes so much flavor, I rarely pick up the original variety anymore. The price is okay for sausage, but you can find them on sale often.
Chelsea F.
Foodie Expert
This is my go-to flavor of the jimmy dean sausage. It's not too spicy but it gives dishes just the right amount of kick. I have used it in breakfast casseroles and to make rotel dip and it tastes great!
Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
Foodie Expert
I love these sausages!!! This hot kind is the only ones I’ll have if eating sausage. It has just the right amount of flavor. I also use the hot sausage in other recipes that call for pork. This is one of my staples that I always grab when at the store just to have. Depending on when you shop, I’ve seen these run from $1.99-5.99! I’d totally recommend them though!
Natalie L.
Foodie Expert
I love to use these in my lasagna. The sausage chubs in general are really good for a lot of cooking uses. I love the maple one for breakfast. They seem to be really good quality, and have a good flavor. I recommend this to anyone looking for a sausage chub. You can form them into patties, or cook them like ground beef to use in meals.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
Foodie Expert
I love this sausage as well as their frozen biscuits. It's got a little heat to it which gives it so much more flavor especially when cooking with it. I use it for biscuits and gravy and a cheese dip that I make. No one has complained about either yet. Differently worth trying if you haven't. You will not be disappointed
Tracy T.
This is our go-to sausage. We like to fry and crumble it up to add to soups, we add it to scrambled eggs, use it in biscuits and gravy, and even just slice it into rounds and fry it to eat with a pancake breakfast. It really isn't very hot, but it sure is super tasty. Delicious, the best sausage we buy.
celica g.
Albuquerque, NM
Definitely a great product has alot of flavors and the good amount of spice. I use it often especially when making the Zuppa Toscana or shrimp already for a great taste
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
This is my households breakfast staple! So good when cooked into a burrito with eggs avocado cheese and sriracha! Also delicious cooked into patties as a breakfast side. Not too hot of a flavor, just right I'd say. We like hot foods, so it's extra yum with sriracha ketchup! Mm mm now I want some!
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
This sausage is the best especially for when I make my signature spicy pasta with penne and this hot sausage. It has enough kick to put in a pasta dish but it's not really too hot or overwhelming where you wouldn't be able to eat it. I constantly buy this and will continue to buy this.
Kylee S.
saint helens
I love this sausage. It’s a staple to have in our home. It has great flavor with a good spice to it but not to spicy for the kids. The cost depends where you get it but most of the time it’s pretty spendy. I use it as an alternative to ground beef when I can to add the extra kick to our meals. From breakfast to dinner this is a great option!
Hildret A.
con que alimentos me lo puedo comer ??