BY JIMMY DEAN

Buy on Walmart
Miranda L.
Floyds knobs
I only buy the hot one because it has the most flavors and really adds a kick to my breakfast! The taste is amazing I use it for little patties in the morning with my eggs and I also add it to a taco soup I make!
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
Just purchased and cooked with this last night . It was full flavor and reasonably priced at Wal-Mart. I cooked it with a spicey mariner sauce and it added so much flavor. All 6 members of the fam loved it.
Kylie V.
North Liberty, IA
Around fall time, i get on a big chili kick and love heat with my chili.  Adding half beef half Hot sausage is the perfect way to add some heat!  Cooks up really nicely and tastes great! The price is always worth its quality and very often have good deals!
Mallory B.
Williamstown, WV
This sausage has a great hot flavor. It isn’t hot enough to make you uncomfortable but it’s so delicious. I don’t eat sausage as it’s own meal, but I put this in my potato soup and in queso dip! Delicious!
Lizzie U.
This sausage is really good, it's great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The hot is pretty hot so do be careful. It cooks down easily and can be bought in most grocery stores. Fair pricing on it as well.
Lauren M.
My all time favorite breakfast sausage to cook with. Makes sausage gravy perfectly hot seasoned. We always enjoy JD sausage whether I roll into links, or keep it round.
Heather M.
Newport News
We use this in a lot of recipes as well as patties for breakfast. Good quality and has great flavor. I usually purchase this at Walmart and it’s fairly inexpensive.
Jenn B.
Whenever I make a recipe that calls for pork sausage I always buy Jimmy Dean! The spice level is great and the meat is very flavorful. I typically buy Jimmy Dean at my local grocery store. I would recommend any variety of Jimmy Dean sausage, but especially the hot!
Gabriela i.
Love this sausage with cheese for breakfast tacos. It has good flavor, not hot at all really, safe for kids. I suggest you cook it with egg, add cheese, salsa and serve with flour tortillas. I purchased this sausage from walmart and we always buy it in my household.
Danielle S.
Austin, TX
First time purchasing this on a whim and I loved it! Went amazing with the eggs I mixed in with it. I bought it when I saw it at Tom Thumb in the breakfast aisle. I will definitely be grabbing but again.