Jimmy Dean® Heat 'n Serve Turkey Sausage Links 23.4 oz. Bag uploaded by Boa X.

BY JIMMY DEAN

Jaime C.
Jerome, ID
I love eating these with eggs for breakfast! They are so delicious and so healthy! They give me the energy to finish my workouts and I’m so happy I found these! Highly recommend!!
Alisha D.
Deerfield Beach
They were good. Don’t cook too long or they dry out. Not very much maple flavor. Bought at Publix. Would definitely buy them again. East to cook. Used the microwave. My niece loves them too.
Boa X.
Saint Paul, MN
I chose this option, because it's "healthier". I actually prefer the links more than the patties. The turkey version has less seasoning and flavor. When digesting the meat, you can actually taste the turkey a lot more.
Maria M.
Banning, CA
I really love these sausage links they have so much flavor and this bag lasts a week for me.it is super affordable and it’s packed with protein plus less fat then regular pork sausage but still with plenty of flavor
Gabrielys K.
Huntersville, NC
Im a meat lover but sometimes i dont want something that is too heavy. To i decided to try these turky ones and they taste really good to me. The flavor is there and they taste good reheated again. Id recommend these
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I but these for those quick moment's when all kids want is sausage and they dont k ow the diffrence unless you say so these are less fat amd greasy.
shelby w.
If you are in rush for work or getting the kids off to school I suggest this they are easy to heat up and take on the go breakest never been so easy.
Amanda F.
I love this for a quick but yummy breakfast! They taste is still there even though it’s a frozen product. They warm up quickly and are still moist.
Brooke G.
Ona
So great for quick breakfasts!!! Just pop in the microwave and done! And they taste just as good as others made in the skillet! Recommend!!!
Michelle S.
Morrow, OH
They always taste better at Costco but i enjoy this non pork option to breakfast. I like how quick and easy they are to make