BY JIMMY DEAN

Alisha D.
Deerfield Beach
They were good. Don’t cook too long or they dry out. Not very much maple flavor. Bought at Publix. Would definitely buy them again. East to cook. Used the microwave. My niece loves them too.
Hunny Q.
San Diego, CA
The products not bad , super affordable and contains a good amount of product. I used it a couple of times , and I liked it . Smells great also works pretty good and last forever .
Gabrielys K.
Kannapolis , NC
Im a meat lover but sometimes i dont want something that is too heavy. To i decided to try these turky ones and they taste really good to me. The flavor is there and they taste good reheated again. Id recommend these
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I but these for those quick moment's when all kids want is sausage and they dont k ow the diffrence unless you say so these are less fat amd greasy.
shelby w.
If you are in rush for work or getting the kids off to school I suggest this they are easy to heat up and take on the go breakest never been so easy.
Amanda F.
I love this for a quick but yummy breakfast! They taste is still there even though it’s a frozen product. They warm up quickly and are still moist.
Brooke G.
Ona
So great for quick breakfasts!!! Just pop in the microwave and done! And they taste just as good as others made in the skillet! Recommend!!!
Michelle S.
They always taste better at Costco but i enjoy this non pork option to breakfast. I like how quick and easy they are to make
Melissa S.
Klein, TX
I’ve enjoyed these so much during a weight loss challenge and they were very tasty when paired with scrambled egg whites
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
These sausages caught me by surprise. I did not think they were going to be that goid, but they actually were great!