Jimmy Dean Heat N Serve Original Sausage Patties, 23.9 oz uploaded by Joanna A.

BY JIMMY DEAN #73 in Sausage

Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
Foodie Expert
These are not patties. They are tiny round sausages. Totally false advertising claiming that these are patties. I feel duped. I'm never buying these again. They aren't even that great tasting either. Sticking with Tyson sausage patties, they are actually patty sized and taste awesome.
Gaolee M.
Foodie Expert
The best sausage patties but have try others and have favorites. But this is one them, and it's so good and easy cook. Specially, for breakfast when I'm on the go.
Mickala C.
Foodie Expert
These are really good. They are also quick and easy which saves me time on one of my busy mornings.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
I really like these they are fast and easy! So simple and I don't have to waste time cooking them. Just put them in the microwave and I'm done. Also they are very tasty
Jordan W.
Omg these are AMAZING! I love buying biscuits and cheddar cheese to put with these!! So good and definitely recommend!!
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
I love love love this product! It makes breakfast on the weekends so much easier and I just love the taste.
Susan B.
Foodie Expert
This is a good sausage patty at the price point and it makes weekday breakfast quicker.
Jessica B.
Phil Campbell, AL
I love this product. It makes cooking breakfast so much easier. These have a great taste!
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR
Foodie Expert
Great product! Makes breakfast so much easier and taste great! Recommend to anyone!