Jimmy Dean Heat N Serve Original Sausage Patties, 23.9 oz uploaded by Joanna A.

BY JIMMY DEAN

Jerica R.
Lincoln, NE
These are a great way to make a quick on the go breakfast. My husband and I pre cook eggs at the beginning of the week and in the mornings all we have to do is heat up the egg and sausage together and put on an English muffin. Yummy!
Erica T.
I love these sausages. This is literally the only brand I buy. It’s affordable. I get mine mostly from Walmart. It’s very well flavored and seasoned. It’s not too salty.
Kylie L.
The Colony, TX
Couldn’t get a whole lot easier for a fast and convenient protein for your breakfast. I love grabbing frozen things for breakfast for speed in the mornings. Easy to heat up and serve for our family. And convenient packaging too!
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
My go to when making a bunch of breakfast sandwiches. I make croissant egg and sausage sandwiches. This makes it so convenient when I'm in a rush it don't want to spend too much time on the kitchen.
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
These are not patties. They are tiny round sausages. Totally false advertising claiming that these are patties. I feel duped. I'm never buying these again. They aren't even that great tasting either. Sticking with Tyson sausage patties, they are actually patty sized and taste awesome.
Gaolee M.
The best sausage patties but have try others and have favorites. But this is one them, and it's so good and easy cook. Specially, for breakfast when I'm on the go.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
I really like these they are fast and easy! So simple and I don't have to waste time cooking them. Just put them in the microwave and I'm done. Also they are very tasty
Caitlin W.
Awesome for a quick breakfast idea. Usually I have some daily with my other breakfast items. The protein keeps me going and tastes great too!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
These are great tasting and ready to eat on no time. We are quite frequently on a no carb diet and these are a great breakfast item.
Jessica H.
Great for morning when you need something quick and easy to make. Pleased the children and thats great when you have picky eaters