Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Patties

Celebrate the day with the delightful taste of fully cooked turkey sausage patties. These delicious patties are a quick and easy fix for breakfast or even dinner.

Are these these actually filling?
I’m trying to eat healthier & have never had this. Does this taste similar to pork sausage or does it have a turkey flavor?
Start your review of Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Patties!
Asia B.
Sacramento, CA
Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Patties uploaded by Asia B.
started buying these since my favorite jenni-o turkey sausage links seem to have been discontinued. these are pretty solid. they can be hit or miss though. sometimes they are really good, other times they can be really salty.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Full of flavorjimmi dean is the best for sausage the orice is fine i recomend this for all american making breakfast
Ahniyah C.
Lanham, MD
This sausage does have a great taste. I wish they made a bigger box or package that had more in them. I use these to make little mini breakfast sandwiches and their quick and easy to cook. I would buy again.
Nicholas R.
Olympia
An old favorite. Jimmy dean is a good go to sausage for the price you pay for them. Always nice to have around.
Kristalyn P.
Beaufort, SC
I love how convenient these are they are great for busy days. They taste great and are a healthier alternative to traditional sausage.
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
I am buying these Jimmy Dean sausage links from now on. You can taste real flavor not cardboard like the banquet brand offers.
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
I cook this for my sandwiches or egg and sausage and this has alot of flavor. It can get addicting. Love the flavor.
Anjie O.
Oh my how I love Jimmy Dean turkey sausage patties. They are fully cooked so all I have to do pop biscuits in the oven about halfway through I add the sausage patties to my sheet pan with biscuits heat those throughout and enjoy a wonderful sausage biscuit breakfast. Highly highly recommend these turkey patties they are delicious
Moriah O.
Sparks, NV
These taste really good for being Turkey sausage. They have a nice bold flavor that doesn't stray from the sausage taste. This is a good alternative.
Ekta P.
These are so good! Easy to cook/heat up, and I usually cut them up and add them to my breakfast burritos. I love the flavor it adds!