BY JIMMY DEAN

Jimmy dean fully cooked turkey sausage links 12 ct see more...

Caitlin M.
Ypsilanti, MI
They are super convenient for on the go and quick breakfasts, however, I feel like I am biased since I grew up near an Italian deli that made fresh sausage daily. For frozen sausage, no complaints, but it could taste more fresh in my eyes. It fits its niche, though.
Afton F.
Foodie Expert
My favorite breakfast sausage. It’s super quick to make and it’s healthier than regular pork sausage. It tastes amazing and goes with everything from a side with eggs to a breakfast casserole.
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
These sausages taste pretty good. Definitely dont taste like frozen food when cooked and that ja always a good thing. Doesn't take too long to make and definitely worth cooking on the stove. The taste just comes out differently.
Chel$ea W.
Los Angeles, CA
As I have not eaten red meat or pork in a very long time, I have had many different brands of turkey sausage, but find the Jimmy Dean links the most flavorful and perfect for a breakfast side or cut up and put in sausage.
Ali R.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
I wasn't sure how many stars to give this. On one hand, Jimmy Dean dominates the freezer aisle sausage game. On the other, how great can frozen sausages be? Well surprisingly, pretty dang good.
Kristin L.
Winder, GA
Foodie Expert
These are really good. There's a lot of sodium in it but it's a good quick breakfast. It's alittle expensive but I'll buy it every now and then.
Marlena P.
New Bern, NC
Foodie Expert
We prefer links over parties any day!! These taste so good and are quick and easy to make!! My daughter requests them almost every day!
Ashlee J.
st. Charles
Foodie Expert
I get these a lot just to have on hand! I get mine at Walmart mostly. It’s great as a side for any breakfast meal!
Sandra B.
Newton, NJ
Foodie Expert
I enjoy the turkey sausage sometimes but there are harder bits to chew here and there. Other wise it tastes great
Sarah B.
hartland
Foodie Expert
I love this healthy choice! I love how it’s microwaveable! Yum so good! I defenetly recommend
Angie M.