BY JIMMY DEAN #95 in Sausages

Jimmy dean fully cooked turkey sausage links 12 ct see more...

Caitlin M.
Ypsilanti, MI
They are super convenient for on the go and quick breakfasts, however, I feel like I am biased since I grew up near an Italian deli that made fresh sausage daily. For frozen sausage, no complaints, but it could taste more fresh in my eyes. It fits its niche, though.
Afton F.
My favorite breakfast sausage. It’s super quick to make and it’s healthier than regular pork sausage. It tastes amazing and goes with everything from a side with eggs to a breakfast casserole.
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
These sausages taste pretty good. Definitely dont taste like frozen food when cooked and that ja always a good thing. Doesn't take too long to make and definitely worth cooking on the stove. The taste just comes out differently.
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
I have just started in the world of turkey sausage, and Jimmy Dean takes the cake! If you didn't know it was turkey sausage there is no way to tell. A family budget friendly price as well!
Herminia M.
Garfield, NJ
Their taste is ok, they tend to dry out a little if you microwave them so I prefer to make them in the skillet. Sometimes, I feel I taste the frozen flavor. Overall, it is an ok product.
Ali R.
Long Beach, CA
I wasn't sure how many stars to give this. On one hand, Jimmy Dean dominates the freezer aisle sausage game. On the other, how great can frozen sausages be? Well surprisingly, pretty dang good.
Chel$ea W.
Los Angeles, CA
As I have not eaten red meat or pork in a very long time, I have had many different brands of turkey sausage, but find the Jimmy Dean links the most flavorful and perfect for a breakfast side or cut up and put in sausage.
Azhlyn B.
Lafayette, IN
These taste okay, but they are so loaded with GMOs, chemicals and extremely low grade meat. The only upsides to these are they are super fast and coonvienent and the price is decent.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Links 12 ct. I am allergic to beef so these sound amazing to me. thank you for the fore thought of no beef products these days.
Lesley W.
Akron, PA
I like that these are made using turkey instead of pork. It cuts down the fat zone and makes them a little healthier. They have a wonderful flavor.
Angie M.