BY JIMMY DEAN

Tessa A.
Foodie Expert
I buy the smaller version of this because I am the only person in my family who likes biscuits and gravy. The taste is great, easy to make, and of course my favorite meal ever!
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Foodie Expert
Mmmm mmmm mmmm is all I can say these things are delicious so yummy literally taste like a sit down restaurants.
Charlotte T.
Lorain, OH
Good product very yummy my only issue is the amount of food and the price of the product would recommend to others they are nice when your on the move
Katie W.
Crown Point, IN
Foodie Expert
Love Jimmy Dean products. These are the best ready to go biscuits and gravy! I prefer to make my own but when in a rush I will buy this.
Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I am not a biscuit and sausage person becouse i have never found any that i can actually like but these right here was deliscious i would recommend u try something at least once .u will probably be like me and end up loving the stuff u try.. This i will be buying more often.
Ashley H.
Ooltewah, TN
Foodie Expert
how are these? is the gravy on them chunky or more runny? also are they expensive?