BY JIMMY DEAN

Jimmy Dean® Fully Cooked Original Pork Sausage Patties.
Caramel color added.
Quality guarantee since 1969.
2 stay-fresh packages.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Previously handled frozen for your protection. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I tried these for the first time this weekend. They were super quick to prepare; I followed the microwave instructions and then put them on the griddle to add some colour and taste. This is my usual trick and it worked a treat. I have to say though that they lose a star because I expected them to be bigger; partly because of the price and partly because of the size of the box! Still, a very tasty product, especially when served up in a toasted English muffin with some ketchup and mushrooms.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Beckley
I bought these on sale and I am hooked.  The sausage is just the right amount of seasoning, not to hot.  I look that they are on sale frequently and I can afford to buy them.  I love the quality of the meat and that it is already cooked and makes my breakfast completion time so much faster.  I highly recommend trying these sausages and this brand!!
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Partlow, VA
This sausage is great for those mornings where you want some meat with your eggs and biscuits but don't want to stand over a skillet on the stove to cook it. I sometimes will throw it in the skillet to heat it up but I usually stick these in the microwave right before my eggs are done and viola! Easy breakfast. Good value, easy to heat up. Would repurchase.
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
DELICIOUS!! Had them for the first time this month and so tasty! I don't always have time to get breakfast ready in the morning so I keep a few in the fridge at work and it's so easy to pop into the microwave for a bit and eat! I am definitely going to buy them again. Also, very affordable!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Arkadelphia , AR
Foodie Expert
I really like these sausage patties. They are super easy to make and pair wonderfully with a biscuit or a toaster sandwich. They have great flavor and are plenty salty, which I like.
Kaylah T.
These sausages are fantastic. Its easy to make in the morning when you just have time to make little side items. I wish I could try more things by Jimmy Deans to see if their sausages add up to the rest of their products
Mayra E.
Mayra E.
Foodie Expert
My family loves this sausage. They taste good. It's my family's favorite brand to buy.
Anaise V.
Anaise V.
Foodie Expert
I prefer the turkey sausage links to these. Quick and easy to heat up and pair with any breakfast item.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
Easy to make when you're half asleep, go great with everything, low carb (great for a diabetic like me) and delicious! Can make every breakfast better. Or if it's two in the morning and you want something delicious.
Kaylah T.
How are Jimmy Deans Breakfast bowl?