BY JIMMY DEAN #65 in Sausage

Jimmy Dean® Fully Cooked Original Pork Sausage Patties.
Caramel color added.
Quality guarantee since 1969.
2 stay-fresh packages.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Previously handled frozen for your protection. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I tried these for the first time this weekend. They were super quick to prepare; I followed the microwave instructions and then put them on the griddle to add some colour and taste. This is my usual trick and it worked a treat. I have to say though that they lose a star because I expected them to be bigger; partly because of the price and partly because of the size of the box! Still, a very tasty product, especially when served up in a toasted English muffin with some ketchup and mushrooms.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
DELICIOUS!! Had them for the first time this month and so tasty! I don't always have time to get breakfast ready in the morning so I keep a few in the fridge at work and it's so easy to pop into the microwave for a bit and eat! I am definitely going to buy them again. Also, very affordable!
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
I bought these on sale and I am hooked.  The sausage is just the right amount of seasoning, not to hot.  I look that they are on sale frequently and I can afford to buy them.  I love the quality of the meat and that it is already cooked and makes my breakfast completion time so much faster.  I highly recommend trying these sausages and this brand!!
Sara Z.
Fort Smith, AR
This sausage is great for those mornings where you want some meat with your eggs and biscuits but don't want to stand over a skillet on the stove to cook it. I sometimes will throw it in the skillet to heat it up but I usually stick these in the microwave right before my eggs are done and viola! Easy breakfast. Good value, easy to heat up. Would repurchase.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Foodie Expert
These are some awesome patties I would die to have these every morning they are so delicious I would recommend them to anyone they maybe a little pricey but they are well worth it
Rachel D.
Newburgh Heights
Foodie Expert
These are great when I don't have a lot of time to throw breakfast together in the morning. You can pop them in the microwave and they are cooked and are delicios
Terra J.
Foodie Expert
These are a huge must have in our house!!! Everyone loves them! They aren’t too greasy, and they taste amazing! I get them from Walmart it kroger! They’re definitely affordable and worth grabbing a few boxes at a time! You’ll wish you had more as soon as the first box is empty!
Daniel H.
Seattle
Foodie Expert
These are not really my favorite taste wise. However, the convenience factor is huge. I love that I can throw these into the microwave, make an egg, and make my own breakfast sand which for way less than I would have to pay if I got one from Starbucks.
Brittany W.
Mc Calla, AL
We use these daily in our store. Customers love them. It is very easy to prepare. Clean up is a breeze. The taste is excellent. The price point is very nice! I am very happy with this product, and will continue to use it daily!
Whitney K.
Brownsville, WI
Foodie Expert
We have tried these multiple times and there is just something about them that doesn’t give them a real sausage flavor. I bought these to make my husband freezer meal breakfast sandwiches and they did not meet his standards.
Kaylah T.
How are Jimmy Deans Breakfast bowl?