BY JIMMY DEAN #28 in Pork

Jimmy dean fully cooked original pork sausage links 12 ct see more...

Theresa A.
Foodie Expert
Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Original Pork Sausage Links 12 ct I love having a package of this in my freezer because then I feel prepared. The sausages taste great and because they’re fully cooked all you need to do is heat them up. They are already browned and look delicious. When you heat them in the skillet or in the microwave the smell is amazing. I like that they are fully cooked so that I don’t have to be careful about cooking them all the way through and it takes so much last time. These are wonderful with simply toast or a more elaborate breakfast of pancakes or French toast. I love them. So good!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
My husband and I buy these all the time. These are my favorite to have with eggs and toast. They arent spicy like some other brands. Im not a fan of spicy breakfast sausage. I also like that they dont taste like theyve been soaked in water for months. These are also the only ones that don't give me heartburn which is a huge plus.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Foodie Expert
I buy these for my husband all the time and he loves them! He will eat many brands of things but he loves Jimmy Dean sausage products and prefers that I buy that brand. They are not too expensive and I will definitely continue to buy these!
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are great for beginners! You don't have to worry about not cooking the sausage fully because they're already cooked. I bought these at my local frys and they weren't too expensive. I would definitely buy these again.
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
My husband loves these. Quick easy and yummy. I'm not a huge fan of the ingredients... but they taste great. I always keep a few boxes on hand. They have great sales at my local super market. I would buy again!
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
These are the best! So easy to prepare since they’re already cooked, and they are always juicy and full of flavor. They are such a good deal, pretty inexpensive. We always have these in the fridge or freezer.
Kristi E.
Phenix City, AL
Foodie Expert
Easy to make! Convenient. Just pop it on the stove for a quick heat up and your good to go. I love anything that is gonna make my life easier and these are DELICIOUS!
Yukii B.
Sugar Land, TX
It’s my first time to try this sausage and it’s delicious, it is well seasoned. I got it on sale in Kroger but the quality of this sausage is good.
Jazmin P.
These are my favorite sausages I eat them every morning for my breakfast they are affordable they're not that big but they are very delicious
Del V.
My 2 year old loves these! She’s not a big fan of eggs so when it comes to breakfast she loves her sausage or even just for a quick snack.