BY JIMMY DEAN

Jimmy dean fully cooked original pork sausage links 12 ct see more...

Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
Jimmy Dean sausage is really the only way to go if you're choosing a store brand! These sausage links are perfect for when you're on the go or just making a big breakfast on a regular morning. I personally love the packaging in the sense that you don't have to use all of the sausage at once.
Tiffany M.
Nashville, TN
These sausages are great. They’re so easy to heat up for breakfast because they’re precooked. If I’m in a rush I can pop them in the microwave and heat them up super quick. They’re great cooked in a pan with some eggs and hash browns too!
Sarah S.
Coralville, IA
Purchased at: Target
I just love these for breakfast most of the time. As soon as I buy it I put it in the freezer to last longer. and usually I microwave it for 1.5-2 minutes. It helps some of the fat to come out. I really enjoy it with eggs. I’ve had the Turkey ones, but it wasn’t as good. I just wish these were more available. I have to get it from my Target and they don’t have the big packs only the smaller ones.
RS L.
Jimmy Dean's breakfast meat is always my go-to. I absolutely love their sausage products. These links are so delicious. However, I can only have these as a treat because, as much as they are scrumptious, eating too many of these leavea my stomach a bit upset due to it being high in fat and cholesterol. However, I will always suffer through the pain to eat these. Quick to heat up and eat. They can be a bit greasy.
Kristi E.
Phenix City, AL
Easy to make! Convenient. Just pop it on the stove for a quick heat up and your good to go. I love anything that is gonna make my life easier and these are DELICIOUS!
jillian n.
My boyfriend makes the best breakfast burritos in the world. I'm not kidding. Someone discover him. For a quick one he reaches for these sausages - nukes them for 30 seconds, then chops them up and adds them to the scramble. Genius. Delectable. Juicy. Eat my boyfriend's breakfast burritos.
Theresa A.
Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Original Pork Sausage Links 12 ct I love having a package of this in my freezer because then I feel prepared. The sausages taste great and because they’re fully cooked all you need to do is heat them up. They are already browned and look delicious. When you heat them in the skillet or in the microwave the smell is amazing. I like that they are fully cooked so that I don’t have to be careful about cooking them all the way through and it takes so much last time. These are wonderful with simply toast or a more elaborate breakfast of pancakes or French toast. I love them. So good!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
My husband and I buy these all the time. These are my favorite to have with eggs and toast. They arent spicy like some other brands. Im not a fan of spicy breakfast sausage. I also like that they dont taste like theyve been soaked in water for months. These are also the only ones that don't give me heartburn which is a huge plus.
Edna V.
Edinburg, TX
I buy these all the time to make for breakfast along side some eggs and my husband and kiddo love them! I have bought other brands of sausage but they didn't like them as much as they love Jimmy Dean. They are very delicious, so if anyone hasn't tried these out yet, try them. You won't regret it :)
Brandie T.
Salt Lake City, UT
These are our families favorite. We buy them in the 36 count bags in the freezer section. Walmart has stopped carrying them in our area, and switched to carrying the Banquet Brown and Serve sausage links in a bag. I bought them twice, both times we did not like them. I now go to Winco to buy the Jimmy Dean sausages.