BY JIMMY DEAN

Jimmy Dean® Fully Cooked Maple Pork Sausage Patties.
Quality guarantee since 1989.
Pork sausage patties.
Caramel color added.
Natural and artificial maple flavor added.
2 stay-fresh packages.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

• Are these full sized or mini sized patties?1 Answers
Jennifer A.
Payette, ID
I love sausage and anything that's maple flavored makes it even better. Jimmy Dean can be a little bit more expensive than the average sausage but it's definitely got a great
Kat J.
1,095 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
When I think “breakfast sausage”, I think Jimmy Dean. These maple pork sausage patties are the highlight of my morning, and I never get tired of eating them. They’re quick and easy to make, and absolutely delicious to eat! They have a slight sweetness to them because of the maple, it complements the savoriness of the sausage perfectly... These patties are also the perfect size for making little sausage, egg, & cheese breakfast sliders,... Just make yourself some small biscuits or grab some mini rolls from the supermarket. No matter how you enjoy breakfast, I can guarantee there’s room on your menu for these tasty sausage patties!!
Melissa D.
Northglenn
We love the maple sausage links! I love the flavor of them, and the fact that they’re already cooked and I just have to heat them up. They make breakfast time so easy, but I often find myself wanting to use them and eat them well after breakfast!
Kayla S.
Bryant, AR
Jimmy Dean fully cooked maple pork sausage patties are SO good and so convenient.  I use these in the mornings for a quick meat side with breakfast, literally just pop them in the microwave for about 30 seconds and boom they're done.  I buy these weekly.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
These are sooooo good! I love these little patties! The maple flavor makes them taste even better! It’s amazing. I would totally recommend these. They are easy to just pop in the microwave in the morning when you’re on the go.
Chelsea F.
These sausages are good, but I can find a cheaper brand that it just as tasty if not more. Good flavor, but I think I prefer the turkey. I like to use them to make my own breakfast sandwiches.
Kellie G.
KENANSVILLE, NC
We as a family love the maple flavor in the Jimmy Dean already cooked sausage which also makes our mornings easier since we just have to heat it up eat an go.
Maria R.
These are OK. If you are in a hurry then they're okay. I much rather buy the Jimmy Dean raw sausage that comes in a tube and cook it like that in that form.
Tyler M.
Concord, NC
Absolutely love this stuff.. I don't have to have grease everywhere. I throw in the microwave and it comes out amazing and noone even knows the difference :)
Amber O.
Lusby, MD
Great for weekday mornings when you don’t have as much time to cook breakfast before work. The maple flavor is our favorite, very quick and easy.
Pamela S.
louisville, KY
Are these full sized or mini sized patties?