Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Maple Pork Sausage Links

by Jimmy Dean

Fully-cooked and ready to enjoy. These maple pork sausage links bring a touch of sweetness to your morning. Get the great maple taste from sausages that are ready to enjoy in seconds.

What other brands make these types of sausages?
Start your review of Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Maple Pork Sausage Links!
Kat J.
2,166 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
When I think “breakfast sausage”, I think Jimmy Dean. These maple pork sausage links are the highlight of my morning, and I never get tired of eating them. They’re quick and easy to make, and absolutely delicious to eat! They’re also the perfect size for wrapping inside a pancake and making a makeshift breakfast taco... All you need to add is some cheese and egg! But trust me, no matter how you enjoy breakfast, I can guarantee there’s room on your menu for these tasty sausage patties!!
Requel P.
Houston
My absolute favorite brand and flavor of sausage links for breakfast! I just take them out of the freezer and put them in my skillet or oven and turn them over. The meat is juicy and the maple gives it that sweet bliss.
Alicia R.
Mammoth Spring, AR
Jimmy Dean fully cooked maple sausages have been a favorite of mine since my childhood and now they're a favorite of my children. My favorite way to heat them is in a pan and they can really be served with any breakfast food, from pancakes to eggs and hash. My favorite way to eat them is to dip them in Vermont made maple syrup!
Cheyenne G.
Nashport, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Really good and delicious. Perfect for breakfast. It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it!
keiana G.
Portland, OR
Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Maple Pork Sausage Links uploaded by keiana G.
So I eat oatmeal every morning and I also eat sausage every morning with my oatmeal. It is a must. I like the maple or original flavor jimmy dean sausage because it has a real taste ( those who know know) also when you microwave or cook it on the stove it keeps it real flavor which matter I’m a texture person and it has good texture. Enjoy
Jesscilla U.
Colorado Springs
My family loves fried rice made with jimmy dean breakfast sausages this always comes through for a hearty breakfast
Bri R.
Keller, TX
Purchased at: Target
Maple said#sages are a favorof my kids. My 4yo loves the [email protected] They are a quick breakfast before school.
Holden S.
Calcium, NY
This is my FAVORITE sausage! It’s so quick to make and tastes so good. I love this so much. It’s so great for breakfast to quickly make by itself, or to have as a side. It’s so good, and everyone should try it!!
Felicity E.
Hutchinson, KS
I absolutely love these. I love eating my sausage dipped in syrup but with the maple syrup flavoring I don’t have to. Sometimes they taste weird being microwaved but I find the best flavor to come from being cooked in a skillet.  This is such a great item to include in my family’s Sunday morning breakfast.
Betsy S.
Buena Vista, VA
I like that these are fully cooked so when my son is wanting a few for breakfast I can warm up just the amount he needs instead of opening a full package & then having to worry about them going bad before he wants more of them. Great flavor as expected & quick and easy which makes this busy momma happy.