BY JIMMY DEAN

Jimmy Dean® Turkey Fully Cooked Hearty Sausage Crumbles.
Fresh seal zipper.
Perfectly seasoned flavor fast!
Fully cooked.
60% less fat than USDA data for cooked pork sausage.
BHT & citric acid added to protect flavor, caramel color added.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Sarah L.
These were good for when you're in a rush and want to make a quick scramble. Doesn't take up too much space in the freezer and I love that it's pre-crumbled. Loses one star because somehow jimmy dean sausage always manages to taste greasy and leave an uneasy feeling in my stomach, even when it's turkey sausage!
Erica A.
BEST BEST BEST!! Ok. Scramble 2-3 eggs. Throw in some cheddar or Colby cheese. Throw in these bad boys. You’re welcome. My absolute favorite go-to breakfast!! Especially at work! (Life hack: do it in a microwave! Scramble eggs in a bowl, nuke 45s, throw in cheese and sausage and stir, nuke again 45s = fast and delicious meal at work!!)
Danielle N.
Beaver, OH
I've purchased these in the past and they were a great product. These are good for a quick add in to eggs or omelettes and I'm sure they would be great for breakfast burritos as well. I would recommend these to others and will be looking for them to purchase in the future.
Kristen R.
Lakeland, FL
Love using these crumbles in the morning to add to my eggs. Very tasty and easy to use in recipes where pork sausage is used. People usually don’t even notice the difference. Coming from someone with a pork intolerance, Jimmy Dean doesn’t disappoint with any of their turkey sausage.
Amber N.
Azusa, CA
I love jimmy dean’s sausage crumbles. It’s great for my diet and mix in with my egg white omelette. It tastes great but half the time my grocery store doesn’t always carry it and when they do it’s like only 1 or 2 so of course I stock up for myself
Katelyn S.
Churubusco, IN
Love these! They are perfect for my kiddos & a great way to add in some extra protein! We love these for breakfast burritos! Very affordable & can quickly be heated up. I would definitely recommend & will purchase again!
Kayla S.
Woodstock, GA
I love the Jimmy Dean turkey sausage crumbles. I use these all the time for breakfast. It is a healthy way to have sausage. I add this to both my scrambled eggs and my omelets. I will continue to buy this product.
Rachel A.
Owensboro, KY
I buy this to make a quick rotel & cheese dip with sausage and everyone loves it. It’s just as good as pork sausage & the seasoning is delicious. Not price at all.
Erica B.
Dallas, TX
I love this bag of sausage. It’s fully cooked and easy to use. I use them as a quick way to make a good meal. I add them to stuffed peppers. They are tasty and not spicy, they are just the right size to add to any meal and because they are not frozen, no thawing is required!
Pam S.
Pittsburgh , PA
My family loves these sausage crumbles for breakfast and to put on our homemade pizzas!! There are so many ways to use this product we always have it in our fridge or on our shopping list! My parents love this sausage also!