BY JIMMY DEAN

Jimmy Dean® Turkey Fully Cooked Hearty Sausage Crumbles.
Fresh seal zipper.
Perfectly seasoned flavor fast!
Fully cooked.
60% less fat than USDA data for cooked pork sausage.
BHT & citric acid added to protect flavor, caramel color added.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

april n.
Forest Lake, MN
When I started Weight Watchers, this was one of the lowest point sausages and boy, do I love it! It has an amazing flavor and honestly, you won’t really be able to tell the difference between regular sausage and this one.

I’ve tried it in multiple things - breakfast burritos, stuffing, casseroles - and they all taste fabulous! The sausage has a tiny bit of spice to it, but not over powering.

You can find this anywhere that sells groceries and it’s about $3. I usually purchase mine at Cub Foods or Walmart.

Once you try this, you’ll be hooked, I swear!
Erica A.
BEST BEST BEST!! Ok. Scramble 2-3 eggs. Throw in some cheddar or Colby cheese. Throw in these bad boys. You’re welcome. My absolute favorite go-to breakfast!! Especially at work! (Life hack: do it in a microwave! Scramble eggs in a bowl, nuke 45s, throw in cheese and sausage and stir, nuke again 45s = fast and delicious meal at work!!)
Katelyn S.
Churubusco
Love these! They are perfect for my kiddos & a great way to add in some extra protein! We love these for breakfast burritos! Very affordable & can quickly be heated up. I would definitely recommend & will purchase again!
Kayla S.
Woodstock, GA
I love the Jimmy Dean turkey sausage crumbles. I use these all the time for breakfast. It is a healthy way to have sausage. I add this to both my scrambled eggs and my omelets. I will continue to buy this product.
Sarah L.
These were good for when you're in a rush and want to make a quick scramble. Doesn't take up too much space in the freezer and I love that it's pre-crumbled. Loses one star because somehow jimmy dean sausage always manages to taste greasy and leave an uneasy feeling in my stomach, even when it's turkey sausage!
Erica B.
Dallas, TX
I love this bag of sausage. It’s fully cooked and easy to use. I use them as a quick way to make a good meal. I add them to stuffed peppers. They are tasty and not spicy, they are just the right size to add to any meal and because they are not frozen, no thawing is required!
Danielle N.
Beaver, OH
I've purchased these in the past and they were a great product. These are good for a quick add in to eggs or omelettes and I'm sure they would be great for breakfast burritos as well. I would recommend these to others and will be looking for them to purchase in the future.
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
I love these!! I just purchased them for the first time, the other day, and I have been putting them into breakfast burritos, and I love them! I seem to be constantly craving breakfast burritos now! They are great with Colby jack cheese!
Allison V.
The Woodlands, TX
I feed these to my toddlers every day! They are so convenient to make and are the perfect size for the little ones to feed themselves safely! I love how versatile these are and the recipe on the back for party dip is one that I have been meaning to try! I love this stuff!
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
I love this for my homemade scrambles or skillets. It's easy to make or heat up and through together with some bell peppers and cheese in an omelette. Definitely recommend!! Yum!! Definitely will keep buying this product!!