BY JIMMY DEAN #98 in Sausage

Jimmy Dean® Turkey Fully Cooked Hearty Sausage Crumbles.
Fresh seal zipper.
Perfectly seasoned flavor fast!
Fully cooked.
60% less fat than USDA data for cooked pork sausage.
BHT & citric acid added to protect flavor, caramel color added.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Sarah L.
Foodie Expert
These were good for when you're in a rush and want to make a quick scramble. Doesn't take up too much space in the freezer and I love that it's pre-crumbled. Loses one star because somehow jimmy dean sausage always manages to taste greasy and leave an uneasy feeling in my stomach, even when it's turkey sausage!
Danielle N.
Beaver, OH
Foodie Expert
I've purchased these in the past and they were a great product. These are good for a quick add in to eggs or omelettes and I'm sure they would be great for breakfast burritos as well. I would recommend these to others and will be looking for them to purchase in the future.
Elycia S.
Foodie Expert
I love these!! I just purchased them for the first time, the other day, and I have been putting them into breakfast burritos, and I love them! I seem to be constantly craving breakfast burritos now! They are great with Colby jack cheese!
Allison V.
The Woodlands, TX
I feed these to my toddlers every day! They are so convenient to make and are the perfect size for the little ones to feed themselves safely! I love how versatile these are and the recipe on the back for party dip is one that I have been meaning to try! I love this stuff!
Jenna H.
Lima , NY
Foodie Expert
I love these! I usually go for the turkey sausage but these are great to add to anything from omelette to breakfast pizza! I love how easy they are and absolutely no prep! Always a must have In my freezer!
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
I love this for my homemade scrambles or skillets. It's easy to make or heat up and through together with some bell peppers and cheese in an omelette. Definitely recommend!! Yum!! Definitely will keep buying this product!!
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
Foodie Expert
I love this sausage for a morning omelette. The price isn't bad at all and I you get a lot! I only use a small handful and the flavor is great! The best turkey assuage I've found.
Stephenie G.
Rochelle, IL
Foodie Expert
Prefect for my omelettes in the morning and my Weight Watchers lifestyle. I just measure out my serving and throw in it in the egg mixture. Tastes just like regular sausage but the healthier version
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY
I love this product when I can find it in the store. I love that the product is cooked and crumbled, super conventions. I like to use it for toppings on my lowfat pizza that I make. Turkey sausage is perfect for that! This stuff taste very good.
Amanda F.
Raleigh, NC
The packaging of sausage is always a turn off for me. This product is so convenient and has way better "curb appeal". I used it recently in a lasagna and it tasted great. No one could tell the crumbles were pre-made.