Jimmy Dean Fresh Sausage Links - 14ct/12oz

by Jimmy Dean

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jimmy Dean Fresh Sausage Links - 14ct/12oz!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Pretty good for something quick to go with some eggs and toast. Value is good for the amount that comes in the pack. I honestly have nothing back to say. Taste great. My favorite. Definitely will continue to purchase again. I highly recommend.
Michelle V.
Butler, PA
Love Jimmy Dean Sausage Links don’t think My morning breakfast will be the same without them. They are nice and juicy and just right for breakfast. Highly recommend.
Monica S.
Trenton, NJ
These are great. Perfect with eggs and toast! We love getting these for breakfast. They taste great, quick to cook up!
Patricia W.
Newport, PA
Delicious with eggs or pancakes for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. We dip them on maple syrup sometimes for the sweet and salty
Kayla Y.
Forney, TX
We use this for breakfast all the time. Devious and easy to heat up in the pan. I like the snap the casing gives.
Stephanie C.
Lebanon, TN
I love these sausages. We buy them in bulk at Sams Club so we can have them for breakfast several times a week. They are delicious and fit in perfectly with our lifestyle, They also cook up fast and mess free in the air fryer.
Mali B.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are a really good add to Saturday morning breakfast. They are easy to fry up and have great flavor.
Lisa B.
Macon, GA
A breakfast fave in my house from the adults to kiddos . Quick and easy to cook up without the mess of forming a party in your hand .
Gabriela M.
San Bernardino , CA
Wellllll these are ok they aren’t the best I’ll say that there taste just like fat on the meat
Isabel R.
Woodside, NY
This sausage taste good easy to cook cook easy to cook has good flavor does it taste bad I would recommend to anybody if you like sausages A pro is that it’s fast to make goes good with other things it’s a good side

Looking for your answer?