BY JIMMY DEAN

Asia B.
Travis afb, CA
These are my family favorite! We LOVE maple sausage links. My kids eat them all of the time and they are fast and simple to cook. Taste delicious every time! I’d definitely continue to buy these and tell everyone else to by them too! I have some in my freezer right now
Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
Love these sausages! They have a hint of maple syrup which makes them so much better in my opinion! They aren't that bad when it comes to price in comparison to other sausage and they are delicious! I recommend giving them a try!
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
These are my favorite breakfast sausages! I love the sweet maple on a salty sausage! Great price, great value. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family! Tastes great! I will be buying again and again.
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
I love these sausages. The maple is such a perfect addition to make it stand out from other link sausages. I find them everywhere and the price is really good. I will always recommend them to fellow sausage lovers
Jazmine G.
My boyfriend makes these for breakfast sometimes and they are just so yummy! They really leave the house smelling like bacon when you cook them.
🌻♈🍓Brandy L.
Plant city, FL
This sausage has a lot of flavor. You can really taste the maple in it. Great breakfast sausage. The price is reasonable
Karley G.
Bemidji, MN
Love these! Grew uo eating them at grandma and grandpas on Saturday and Sunday mornings! Still buy them to this day!
Ashley B.
Berea, KY
Love these! I can’t seem to find them very often, but I really enjoy the maple flavor when I do. Fair price.