BY JIMMY DEAN #39 in Sausage

Jimmy dean d-lights turkey sausage muffins 4 ct

Elizabeth F.
Bloomington, CA
I bought these at costco because i work 2 jobs and one requires being there at 3am.
As far as taste goes, i mean its all right... Definitely not as good as a homecooked meal. I find that when I'm done scarfing it down i may end up with a bit of an upset tummy. After eating about 4 of these on separate days i cant seem to stomach the rest...

Pros:
Easy to make
Quick to make
Never had a mishap with half the sandwhich being too hot and other side still being frozen.

Cons:
SUPER OILY/GREASY like Mcdonalds oily
I cant eat anymore just the taste itself makes my stomach kind of turn.
Alexandria M.
Janesville, WI
They are incredibly tasty. They are a little bit of a pain to make because you need to change the heat setting of your microwave for part of the cooking. Also the cheese always melts onto the paper towel you need to wrap it In which is a hassle. The price of these are fair if you get them on sale. Not on sale they seem a little over priced.
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
Foodie Expert
These are the ultimate convenience for my husband and I. I can’t believe I got him to eat breakfast, let alone something healthy!!! These taste great and are quick and easy to make on the morning.
Michelle S.
Macomb, MI
Foodie Expert
I love these breakfast sandwiches. I typically eat one of these everyday and will take off one piece of the English muffin to cut down on carbs. This is a good protein packed breakfast food that you can just make in the microwave.
Marguerite S.
Foodie Expert
I think the taste of these English muffins is excellent. They're easy to grab, heat in the microwave and go. I also like how these are filling while also being relatively low in calories. I definitely recommend these for anyone who needs a filling and fast breakfast.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
These are so good. They aren’t very cheap though. I think a box of 4 is around $6. They’re also not very good for you. They contain a lot of carbs and sodium but they are extremely tasty and super quick to heat up and eat on the run.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Foodie Expert
Did you know these are better for you than the "diet" brand? Crazy I know. They even test better than the "diet" ones. They cook up in one minute, but I add 20 seconds. Great addition to my mornings!
Kendra W.
Foodie Expert
Love how much flavor these breakfast sandwiches actually have. the sausage patty tastes like sausage although it's turkey, and that is great for people like me who get an upset tummy from certain sausages. the English muffin can get a little chewy, so follow the directions correctly for cooking. and always let that thing sit/rest after cooking like the directions suggest. a very helpful meal any time of the day, especially when you're counting calories.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
I love these. I wake up early, but sometimes eating breakfast quickly is necessary because of morning traffic or my dog refusing to come inside. On those days, these sandwiches are a blessing. My biggest issue with these is that heating them up can be inconsistent. On some days, they're nice and warm throughout. Others, they're a bit cold inside. I wish I could figure out what causes the inconsistency.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Foodie Expert
My favorite kind of breakfast sandwiches. My husband and I buy a box of these once a week to have for breakfast when we are on the go!! They are super affordable and great tasting. Only takes 1minute to heat in the microwave!