BY JIMMY DEAN #48 in Sausages

Jimmy dean d-lights turkey sausage muffins 4 ct

Meaghan O.
Anna , TX
I recently been having these for breakfast as a nutritious easy option on the go. They are delicious and easy to fix. These are. It quite big enough for a full breakfast but it's a good balanced start.
Alyssa W.
Peoria, AZ
I love these fast breakfast sandwiches. Good for on the go. I usually put the English muffin in the toaster and then cook the rest in the microwave so the sandwich is a little crispy.
Marguerite S.
I think the taste of these English muffins is excellent. They're easy to grab, heat in the microwave and go. I also like how these are filling while also being relatively low in calories. I definitely recommend these for anyone who needs a filling and fast breakfast.
Heather J.
Odessa, TX
If you need an easy and quick breakfast I would recommend these. They really do have good flavor, they are a little pricey but I would pay it to have something quick for breakfast. Plus pretty low in calories. Jimmy Dean® Delights™ Turkey Sausage Muffins
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Did you know these are better for you than the "diet" brand? Crazy I know. They even test better than the "diet" ones. They cook up in one minute, but I add 20 seconds. Great addition to my mornings!
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
These are the ultimate convenience for my husband and I. I can’t believe I got him to eat breakfast, let alone something healthy!!! These taste great and are quick and easy to make on the morning.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
My favorite kind of breakfast sandwiches. My husband and I buy a box of these once a week to have for breakfast when we are on the go!! They are super affordable and great tasting. Only takes 1minute to heat in the microwave!
Michelle S.
Macomb, MI
I love these breakfast sandwiches. I typically eat one of these everyday and will take off one piece of the English muffin to cut down on carbs. This is a good protein packed breakfast food that you can just make in the microwave.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
These are great if you're running late and need a quick breakfast on the go. You can get a great deal on these from Costco and the are super handy to store in you're freezer. They're great because they are lower in calories but figuring out the re-heating process can be a bit tricky.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
These are so good. They aren’t very cheap though. I think a box of 4 is around $6. They’re also not very good for you. They contain a lot of carbs and sodium but they are extremely tasty and super quick to heat up and eat on the run.