BY JIMMY DEAN #56 in Sausages

Jimmy dean d-lights turkey sausage muffins 4 ct

Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I am a senior in high school and I hate waking up early and especially cooking things at six am so now I just pop one of these in the microwave and pick it up and leave and i never get tired of it. I would definitely recommend this to others who hate mornings as much as me
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
I buy these for quick and easy breakfasts to take with me to work. They are relatively low in calories and keep me feeling full and satisfied all day. The muffin isn’t soggy and the egg isn’t spongey. I love these and I will definitely buy them again in the future.
Jess U.
Springfield
I like these when I need a quick breakfast I can eat on the go. However, the English muffin has a tendency to get chewy and sausage sometimes gives me indigestion. Overall an ok value and would recommend if you have a busy lifestyle but are trying to eat healthier.
Jasmine M.
La Jolla, CA
So convenient in the mornings. I’m usually rushing so I can grab one and throw it in the bag. Then when I get hungry at work I can quickly heat it up and keep moving. I really feel like this food option increases my productivity and efficiency in the mornings.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
I really love jimmy dean turkey sausage and biscuits! I always get it at Walmart! My son loves eating it as well it’s his go to when we have to leave early in the morning and go places. Definitely will buy it again
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
These muffins are absolutely delicious! They are so easy to make and a great quick breakfast in the morning before you go to school or to work. The muffin stays soft without getting soggy from being frozen.
Daniela V.
They are ok. I do like them but they cook very inconsistently. That’s my only issue. When I don’t have time to Cooke and my family pop these in the microwave and eat on the run.
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
My breakfast of choice! Spoon on some Frank’s Red Hot sauce and I’m good to go! The only thing I don’t like is that they get a little soggy being cooked in the microwave!
Alyssa W.
Peoria, AZ
I love these fast breakfast sandwiches. Good for on the go. I usually put the English muffin in the toaster and then cook the rest in the microwave so the sandwich is a little crispy.
Marguerite S.
I think the taste of these English muffins is excellent. They're easy to grab, heat in the microwave and go. I also like how these are filling while also being relatively low in calories. I definitely recommend these for anyone who needs a filling and fast breakfast.