BY JIMMY DEAN #7 in Sausage

Jimmy dean d-lights turkey sausage muffins 4 ct

Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Bloomington, CA
I bought these at costco because i work 2 jobs and one requires being there at 3am.
As far as taste goes, i mean its all right... Definitely not as good as a homecooked meal. I find that when I'm done scarfing it down i may end up with a bit of an upset tummy. After eating about 4 of these on separate days i cant seem to stomach the rest...

Pros:
Easy to make
Quick to make
Never had a mishap with half the sandwhich being too hot and other side still being frozen.

Cons:
SUPER OILY/GREASY like Mcdonalds oily
I cant eat anymore just the taste itself makes my stomach kind of turn.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Janesville, WI
They are incredibly tasty. They are a little bit of a pain to make because you need to change the heat setting of your microwave for part of the cooking. Also the cheese always melts onto the paper towel you need to wrap it In which is a hassle. The price of these are fair if you get them on sale. Not on sale they seem a little over priced.
Adrienne Z.
Adrienne Z.
Miami beach, FL
I love these! They taste great and are great for busy mornings when you are running out the door! I am a busy mother of 2 and sometimes just need a quick easy breakfast for the family. The only drawback is the price. At my grocery store they are over $6 for a box of 4 which I find to be a bit expensive
Savanah J.
Savanah J.
Foodie Expert
These are great for a good morning breakfast and i am happy when i can eat a breakfast and not feel like a just need a huge nap this is perfect for that because its a light fulling breakfast
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Foodie Expert
These are a great healthy alternative for breakfast on the go. I usually buy a pack to keep in the freezer at work for a quick breakfast when I'm running late.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Foodie Expert
Love how much flavor these breakfast sandwiches actually have. the sausage patty tastes like sausage although it's turkey, and that is great for people like me who get an upset tummy from certain sausages. the English muffin can get a little chewy, so follow the directions correctly for cooking. and always let that thing sit/rest after cooking like the directions suggest. a very helpful meal any time of the day, especially when you're counting calories.
Denise H.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Foodie Expert
These are great if you're running late and need a quick breakfast on the go. You can get a great deal on these from Costco and the are super handy to store in you're freezer. They're great because they are lower in calories but figuring out the re-heating process can be a bit tricky.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Foodie Expert
My favorite kind of breakfast sandwiches. My husband and I buy a box of these once a week to have for breakfast when we are on the go!! They are super affordable and great tasting. Only takes 1minute to heat in the microwave!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Macomb, MI
Foodie Expert
I love these breakfast sandwiches. I typically eat one of these everyday and will take off one piece of the English muffin to cut down on carbs. This is a good protein packed breakfast food that you can just make in the microwave.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
A guilt free breakfast option. So easy and even a light lunch option. when I am exhausted from not enough coffee and can't decide what to pack I grab one of these and put it in a ziplock bag inside my purse. It's an easy breakfast I can make at work or simple lunch I can eat with fruit or carrot sticks.