BY JIMMY DEAN

Jimmy dean d-lights turkey sausage muffins 4 ct

Lindsey C.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these for a quick breakfast. They are so much healthier than their standard sausage egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches, but they taste just as good in my opinion. I think I may actually like them better.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I am a senior in high school and I hate waking up early and especially cooking things at six am so now I just pop one of these in the microwave and pick it up and leave and i never get tired of it. I would definitely recommend this to others who hate mornings as much as me
Sarah M.
I like grab and go breakfasts for mornings I have to be at work. I’m also trying to be more calorie conscious. It’s no sausage McMuffin but these guys are pretty good. It won’t blow your mind with amazing flavor but it’s a quick decent breakfast that I know I’ll purchase again.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
I buy these for quick and easy breakfasts to take with me to work. They are relatively low in calories and keep me feeling full and satisfied all day. The muffin isn’t soggy and the egg isn’t spongey. I love these and I will definitely buy them again in the future.
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
I like these when I need a quick breakfast I can eat on the go. However, the English muffin has a tendency to get chewy and sausage sometimes gives me indigestion. Overall an ok value and would recommend if you have a busy lifestyle but are trying to eat healthier.
Jasmine M.
La Jolla, CA
So convenient in the mornings. I’m usually rushing so I can grab one and throw it in the bag. Then when I get hungry at work I can quickly heat it up and keep moving. I really feel like this food option increases my productivity and efficiency in the mornings.
Alexis R.
I eat one of these every work day for breakfast. They’re not bad in calories and the turkey isn’t dry or bland. I’ve tried the croissant ones, but the English muffins are my favorites. I’ve recommended these to my co workers and they like them.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
I really love jimmy dean turkey sausage and biscuits! I always get it at Walmart! My son loves eating it as well it’s his go to when we have to leave early in the morning and go places. Definitely will buy it again
Alexis H.
Minneapolis , MN
One of my absolute favorite breakfast sandwiches! When I need a quick easy breakfast, I grab one of these and never have to feel guilty about it! It keeps me feeling full throughout the morning! Highly suggest.
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
These are the ultimate convenience for my husband and I. I can’t believe I got him to eat breakfast, let alone something healthy!!! These taste great and are quick and easy to make on the morning.