Jimmy Dean® Delights™ Croissant Sandwiches Turkey Sausage, Egg White & Cheese uploaded by Jessica S.Jimmy Dean® Delights™ Croissant Sandwiches Turkey Sausage, Egg White & Cheese uploaded by Krista R.

BY JIMMY DEAN

Jimmy Dean Delights™ Turkey Sausage, Egg White & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches.
280 calories.
6g sat fat, 30%DV.
740mg sodium, 31%DV.
4g sugars.
16g protein, 31%DV per sandwich.
See nutrition information for saturated fat & sodium content.
280 calories.
4 sandwiches.

Victoria N.
I do love these breakfast sandwiches but unless you thaw the sandwiches overnight the croissant is never a consistent texture. It is often hard or stale in places. I just have to remember to keep 1 or 2 in the refrigerator and then they taste awesome!
tara d.
Tucson, AZ
These breakfast sandwiches are the best! As someone who works 12 hour shifts, it’s the perfect grab and go breakfast that keeps me full for hours. I also love that it’s a “healthier” choice for a breakfast sausage sandwich. Super tasty!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Great healthy(ish) easy breakfast! They’re perfect for busy (or lazy) mornings or even an afternoon snack! They’re pretty inexpensive and easy to find as well! I usually pick them up at target or Walmart
Caroline H.
Fayetteville, AR
I wish these were cheaper, but they are SOO GOOD! They are light enough to not feel guilty while also being super tasty and very filling to get me through my long morning of teaching!
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
These Are ok. We recently bought them. The bread isn’t the best when heated up and the sausage tasted weird. They were easy to prepare. I was a first time consumer.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good! I usually hate frozen breakfast sandwiches because they rarely ever cook right, but these are perfect! I follow the directions perfectly and they come out great every single time! I think the egg whites cook better than the one with the regular egg. Also the croissants actually have a lot of flavor and are so yummy! Only issue is that there’s only 4 in the box! I need a bigger quantity!!!
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
My favorite on-the-go breakfast! While it doesn’t heat up perfectly in the microwave (the edges of the croissant harden up while the inside gets a bit soggy), it’s light enough that I don’t feel weighted down but filling enough to get me to lunch! I also enjoy these with a bit of Frank’s Red Hot sauce for an extra kick!
Stacie D.
Aurora
Purchased at: Costco
I get the lighter version if Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches for myself since I am more health conscious than my husband tends to be. They of course are not AS delicious as the normal full fat breakfast sandwiches, but they are still pretty dang delicious and super convenient for busy mornings. I recommend buying at Coscto or Sam's Club to save money when buying in bulk.
Jennifer  M.
Little Canada , MN
These are a quick and easy solution for breakfast when you need something fast. I throw the bread and cheese away because they get hard and don’t taste very good after microwaving which is down because all I really want is the turkey sausage and egg white. It’s a quick source of protein before heading out for the day.
Jeanette P.
Buda, TX
This is my “go to” breakfast sandwich! Not only is it delicious but it is quick to microwave, highly transportable so I can eat it on the go and has enough protein to last me until lunch! I just wish it was a little cheaper! There are only 4 sandwiches per box at a price point of around $5.50.

Walmart