Jimmy Dean® Delights™ Croissant Sandwiches Turkey Sausage, Egg White & Cheese uploaded by Krista R.

BY JIMMY DEAN #42 in Frozen Breakfasts

Jimmy Dean Delights™ Turkey Sausage, Egg White & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches.
280 calories.
6g sat fat, 30%DV.
740mg sodium, 31%DV.
4g sugars.
16g protein, 31%DV per sandwich.
See nutrition information for saturated fat & sodium content.
280 calories.
4 sandwiches.

Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
These are fantastic, jus make sure you cook them properly! Read instructions on package first! We buy these in boxes of 12 at BJs Wholesale because we love them so much. An inexpensive, easy, tasty and fairly healthy way to eat breakfast on the go. Great alternative to stopping at Mc Donald's on your way to work or school. The croissant has heat flavor, pretty fibrous actually, the turkey chicken sausage is quite yummy and I love the egg white.
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
My favorite on-the-go breakfast! While it doesn’t heat up perfectly in the microwave (the edges of the croissant harden up while the inside gets a bit soggy), it’s light enough that I don’t feel weighted down but filling enough to get me to lunch! I also enjoy these with a bit of Frank’s Red Hot sauce for an extra kick!
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
When I lived with my parents before I got married, I used to eat these for breakfast at least twice a week- probably more often, actually. They’re delicious and super quick to make with fewer calories than the regular sandwiches, but they’re moderately expensive so I gave three stars.
Chelsea J.
Absolutely delicious. I usually get mine at Target and wait for a sale cause they are pretty pricey. But it's cheaper to get 4 sandwiches for $7 than a breakfast sandwich at Starbucks for $3 for 1. Plus these are genuinely tasty and delicious.
Shana F.
Huntington, WV
This is my favorite breakfast food. Very easy to make, takes about 2.5 minutes. The flavor is very good and does not feel like you're eating the "healthy" version, but you are. I would eat these every day of my life, but they are pricier at around $6 a box, so I can't.
April W.
These are my favorite!! I loved Jimmy Dean sandhwichs and this just put me over the edge of excitement.A lower calorie healthy version was just an amazing idea! The flavor is amazing and it is an easy option for breakfast.
Stephanie Z.
River Edge, NJ
i really like these! they’re very filling and while they may not be the best thing in the world to eat, they’re definitely better than other breakfast products and sugary cereals!
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
My kids and I love these. They make for a range of breakfasts. I cook bacon with them on the side or they can take them on the go out the door. I like the microwaveable packages they come in now. I usually wrap them loosely in a paper towel for about 2min. I got this pack at Sam's Club.
Kirsten E.
Richmond, VA
These are such a yummy, quick breakfast! They may be a bit pricey and rarely go on sale, but this is one of those cases where you get what you pay for. The taste of the sandwich is that of the regular version but an healthier option in my opinion.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Perfect on the go breakfast that I don't have to feel guilty about eating. A little bit expensive, but I use a coupon when they're on sale at Kroger and it's not so bad. Highly recommend!