Jimmy Dean Delights Turkey Sausage Breakfast Bowl Egg Whites, Potatoes, Turkey Sausage & Cheese uploaded by Holly R.Jimmy Dean Delights Turkey Sausage Breakfast Bowl Egg Whites, Potatoes, Turkey Sausage & Cheese uploaded by Emily E.

BY JIMMY DEAN #40 in Frozen Breakfasts

Jimmy Dean Delights™ Turkey Sausage Breakfast Bowl.
Egg whites, potatoes, turkey sausage & cheese.
240 calories.
3.5g sat fat, 17% DV.
720mg sodium, 30% DV.
1g sugars.
22g protein, 42% DV.
Per serving.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Microwaveable 1 bowl. see more...

Laura Douglass M.
St Augustine, FL
These Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls are a really easy and quick option for mornings when I don’t have enough time to make a real breakfast. I can even bring it to work and heat it up here. Good flavor, good value, good quality.
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
Oh these are so good!!! Definitely a must buy! I eat the egg white bowls and my kids get the egg and meat. These are the best! Great flavor and price! We even eat them for dinner sometimes. I find the best price for them at Walmart. Love them I will always continue to buy these.
Hannah K.
Snow Shoe, PA
These are absolutely amazing! They pack a big punch of protein and are super easy to make. All of the ingredients always taste fresh like you just whipped up a homemade breakfast bowl! Very good quality product that is reasonably priced as well. Can’t be beat!
Ciera G.
Dallas, GA
Quick an easy semi healthy breakfast ! Decent price for a quick meal. The bowl has plenty of flavor ! I am picky and I enjoy these bowls. It's pretty high in sodium though so watch for that. Yes I would recommend to others. Iv purchased these bowls several times and will purchase again.
Chanae B.
This is such a quick and easy breakfast for me and my husband. The flavors are perfect and it's so healthy as well. I always feel full after having one of these bowls and would definitely recommend to others!
Madison R.
Tomball, TX
This is a good and hearty breakfast bowl that fills you up while staying in your calorie budget. I love adding some hot sauce to the bowl and you have a great breakfast ready within minutes!
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
This is a staple in my diet! It’s so easy to grab and take with you on the go. I️ add Hot Sauce and avocado to add a little more substance and it’s a really filling meal. Would recommend!!
Amanda R.
Charleston, SC
This makes a perfect quick and easy breakfast. I like that it's packed with protein without being heavy. Many breakfast products of this type are too high in calories and fat.
Lauren L.
Beaverton, OR
I love these bowls. They are great for when you're in a pinch in the morning and need something quick. I am so happy they have a turkey option available since I don't eat pork. They are pretty well priced and I would recommend to everyone. It is especially great for college students!
Kate K.
Awesome quick and easy to go breakfast. Healthier with turkey and egg whites instead of the traditional bowls. I usually get these at Walmart for a decent price. Good for when I'm lazy. By no means healthy because it's processed and such but I prefer this over alternatives.