Jimmy Dean Delights Turkey Sausage Breakfast Bowl Egg Whites, Potatoes, Turkey Sausage & Cheese uploaded by Holly R.Jimmy Dean Delights Turkey Sausage Breakfast Bowl Egg Whites, Potatoes, Turkey Sausage & Cheese uploaded by Emily E.

BY JIMMY DEAN

Jimmy Dean Delights™ Turkey Sausage Breakfast Bowl.
Egg whites, potatoes, turkey sausage & cheese.
240 calories.
3.5g sat fat, 17% DV.
720mg sodium, 30% DV.
1g sugars.
22g protein, 42% DV.
Per serving.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Microwaveable 1 bowl. see more...

These breakfast bowls are the perfect portion for a light breakfast. They are so easy to just throw in the microwave and take with you. Plus they taste great. The price is a little bit expensive for one breakfast but if you need something easy to take on the go I would recommend them.
Lindsay M.
Chippewa Falls
Jimmy Dean Delights Turkey Sausage Breakfast Bowl Egg Whites, Potatoes, Turkey Sausage & Cheese is a god send. I will eat this in the morning or bring it to work for my lunch. I think the ingredients are decent and the flavor is there.
Allysa B.
Highland, IL
As a healthier alternative to the regular jimmy dean breakfast bowls this one is actually really good! I try to catch them when they’re on sale for like $2.50. Would recommend this one and the regular one with the ham in it!
Autumn B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good for a fast breakfast or for when you don't feel like cooking. They are really good, but do have a good bit of sodium in them. I only buy them maybe once every couple of months, but they are decently priced. I typically pay like $2 for one at my local Walmart.
Dadera D.
Harrisburg, NC
We are not morning people. It is very hard for us to fit in a healthy breakfast. This is a perfect tasty fix to our morning struggle. And nothing to feel guilty over.
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
Oh these are so good!!! Definitely a must buy! I eat the egg white bowls and my kids get the egg and meat. These are the best! Great flavor and price! We even eat them for dinner sometimes. I find the best price for them at Walmart. Love them I will always continue to buy these.
Ariana M.
I was really impressed with Jimmy Dean Delights Turkey Sausage Breakfast Bowl Egg Whites, Potatoes, Turkey Sausage & Cheese! These are packed with protein and are a great way to start the day especially before a workout. They are high in sodium but what frozen food is not? A little pricy but worth it.
DeAnn W.
This is my favorite freezer breakfast bowl. Heats up in no time and is fresh tasting and filling. They are a decent price for what you get and Jimmy Dean is a great brand. The taste is great too!
Jeanette P.
Buda, TX
This is a delicious quick breakfast, packed with tons of protein to get you through to lunch or through a tough workout! I add a little bit of salsa to give it more flavor but over all, the flavor and texture are great. I wish the price point were a little lower though.
Madison R.
Tomball, TX
This is a good and hearty breakfast bowl that fills you up while staying in your calorie budget. I love adding some hot sauce to the bowl and you have a great breakfast ready within minutes!

Amazon