BY JIMMY DEAN

Real Breakfast, Real Fast.Made from authentic ingredients like real eggs, turkey sausage, bacon and cheddar cheese. Just heat and enjoy! see more...

Catherine R.
I love these little frittatas!  They are so handy and filling.  They are really reasonable calorie wise too which is nice.  They heat up quickly.  The flavor is almost a sweet and savory combination.  I guess this is from the bacon.  I have eaten other company's versions of this type of breakfast product but this one is my favorite.  The only down side is they are expensive.  Because of that I don't buy them all of the time.
Stephanie B.
I tried these because they were on sale at my neighborhood grocery store. I have had the homemade frittata before and it was pretty tasty. These on the other hand were edible but I don't see myself purchasing them again. I'd rather make my own homemade.
Kimberly S.
These are amazing! Perfect for a diet and yummy! They are very quick to make which is perfect for the person on the go! They are also a good value and can be purchased in grocery stores. I like to cut mine in half and add a sausage patty and eat it like a sandwich.
Amber F.
Fantastic for on the go! I grab these and toss in the microwave while I’m losing the great clothing battle that my son and I have every morning, they taste fantastic and even my son loves them. We always have some on stand by.
Katja N.
Temecula , CA
These looked good, tried one this morning, it was yummy. Shortly after I felt bloated and had a case of diarrhea. So gross. I threw the rest out.
Stephanie B.
I think the flavor would be better with a mixture of cheddar and American cheese along with onion and bell peppers