Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen BreakfastsJimmy Dean
Delights Applewood Smoke Chicken Sausage, Egg Whites & Cheese Muffin Sandwiches

Enjoy this flavorful sandwich, made with 100% chicken. 17g of lean protein gets you ready to face the day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jimmy Dean Delights Applewood Smoke Chicken Sausage, Egg Whites & Cheese Muffin Sandwiches!
Lexus *.
Fate, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
I’m a sucker for anything egg right, I grew up only eating egg whites and so it’s hard for me to adjust for that even though sometimes I would love to for convenience. Jimmy Dean is some of my favorite breakfast things and has always been a staple sausage in our house so naturally this brand is good all around
Emily S.
Denver
Love these! Only giving four stars though because it doesn’t heat evenly and you have to get creative with it. But, they’re a relatively healthy and quick option.
Emily S.
Good semi healthier option for a frozen breakfast sandwich. Easy to heat up. Has good flavor. Is filling.
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
Perfect for breakfast in Sunday’s, I love the taste and so does my picky daughter. Highly recommend and will continue to purchase
Katie B.
Taylorsville, NC
This sandwiches are great and taste delicious. I especially like that they are on English muffins.
Yakaira L.
Bay Shore, NY
My kids love this sausage for breakfast with pancakes and eggs I think they eat this every day
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Love using Jimmy Dean sausage when I make breakfast I haven't met a person. Who disliked Jimmy Dean it isn't greasy like most meats but they aren't dry. I love the taste of them!
Jennifer P.
If you are like me and don't eat a lot of red meat these chicken sausages are what you have been missing! They are a great alternative to a breakfast sausage and better for you. Give these a try I am sure once you start eating these you won't be eating pork or beef sausage anymore!
Hannah M.
Maryville, TN
These are a quick & easy morning side to Eggs & Toast or Pancakes or French Toast. These have a nice, light flavor and they aren't spicy like some other morning sausages. I buy them all the time!
Fire L.
Plympton, MA
I bought a box of these when I started being more calorie conscious. I was shocked by how good they were! It takes a few minutes to heat up, but once it’s ready it’s cheesy and delicious.

Looking for your answer?