BY JIMMY DEAN #4 in Frozen Breakfasts

Jimmy Dean® Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant.
Sandwiches.
Quality guarantee since 1969.
8, family pack sandwiches.

Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I absolutely love these! I think they are too pricey for the amount you get, but do love them, I have found its better to put them in the refrigerator, that is of course if your going to eat them as fast as we do. I do recommend only microwaving for 30 seconds instead of a min. where they are thawed, but do put the paper towel around them, keeps it from being soggy! 30 to 35 seconds depending on your microwave, you can adjust by 5 seconds depending on your microwave, mine is high wattage, and super quick, hope that helps you adjust accordingly!! Enjoy, we sure do!
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
My boyfriend goes absolutely nuts for these breakfast croissants so I make sure to keep my freezer pretty stocked up. He gets up early for work in the morning and pops a couple of these in the microwave before he leaves and within a few minutes he’s got a yummy breakfast on the go.
Sherry O.
Bluffton
I love all things Jimmy Dean. The sausage has just the right amount of heat to rev up my morning. They use the highest quality meat, eggs and cheese. Their croissants are very flavorful but they don't hold up in the microwave. I find that if you put them in the toaster the crisp up just enough. I regularly but this item and have had no problems with it.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
These are such a great product! They taste great and are a great fast thing you can great for on the go in the morning. I buy these a lot for my mornings at work. My whole family enjoys them and we will be buying more!
Marquita S.
Richmond
These are great for on the go just heat in the microwave and go. They are delicious, flaky and buttery and the combination of egg, sausage, and cheese is filling. I would recommend this for those always on the go.
Ishimina R.
Victorville, CA
These are better than anything you get at a fast food place. They are so light and delicious. They cook very evenly and they taste really good. Great for busy people who don't have time to cook.
April W.
These are a must have in my house.I have gone to the store and they actually ran out of these and I was afraid to go home because of the disappointment.They are a quick and easy breakfast that tastes really good.I have never had a bad batch ever.I am going to buy these again really soon
Keyllan C.
Lutz, FL
My husband and I eat one or two every day for breakfast. The croissant is sso delicious. I would prefer a better flavor from the sausage but I’m not a huge fan of sausage either way. The egg is good if a little strange in texture. You get used to it. We will continue to buy these, even though they are a bit too pricey in my opinion.
Ashley C.
These breakfast sandwiches are great! The croissant holds up much better than the biscuits if you're eating on the go, and they only take a minute to cook. My only complaint is that there aren't that many sandwiches in a standard box and the bigger boxes are a little pricey.
Lynn B.
1,012 reviews
These are the best tasting breakfast sandwiches. They are tricky to heat as you need it hot without over cooking. I take it apart and heat the meat and eggs before the croissant and cheese. These are individually wrapped. They seem pricey, but cheaper than a fast food sandwich.