BY JIMMY DEAN #1 in Frozen Breakfasts

Jimmy Dean® Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant.
Sandwiches.
Quality guarantee since 1969.
8, family pack sandwiches.

Jimmy Dean® Croissant Sandwiches Sausage, Egg & Cheese

Start your review of Jimmy Dean® Croissant Sandwiches Sausage, Egg & Cheese!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Maria C.
Reedley, CA
These Jimmy Dean® Croissant Sandwiches Sausage, Egg & Cheese are the best on the go breakfast snack. Jimmy Dean® Croissant Sandwiches Sausage, Egg & Cheese are really easy to microwave. The best part about Jimmy Dean® Croissant Sandwiches Sausage, Egg & Cheese is the sausage because it has so much flavoring. The bread on the bottom can sometimes not be fully warmed but that's just a minor issue. Jimmy Dean® Croissant Sandwiches Sausage, Egg & Cheese is a good product to eat and buy. I will highly recommen it.
Kim P.
Quick, easy, and not a dinky sandwich that doesn't fill you up. Nice on the go breakfast just wish I didnt have to watch it while it cooked Haha I feel its either a little cold in the middle or over done on the ends if I try to get the mudfle hot. But I can't complain too much since I am looking for convenience with this kind of breakfast food
Alex L.
Villa Rica, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay look, I know people don’t like frozen food but I really enjoy these! I get the pack of 8 and they actually feel me up. They aren’t that big but the taste is pretty good and when I’m in a hurry, I’d rather eat one of these then stop buy and get McDonald’s breakfast. Not necessarily healthy but I really like the taste.
Emily W.
These are alright. The box only comes with 4 and it’s like 6-8$ for a box of these. Not sure if it’s worth the price, because they’re pretty small. They’re about the size of an average palm and have no seasoning at all. I personally like to add ketchup or mayo if I’m feeling it because it just tastes so bland on its own.
Lynda B.
Aledo
I love these breakfast sandwiches! Always a delicious breakfast quick and easy. I would like to see more for your money because I think it is a little pricey for only getting 8 sandwiches. But other then that very delicious fresh taste. Croissants are very soft, sausage has great flavor!!
Bri K.
Highspire, PA
I am not a huge breakfast eater, but if I ever purchase frozen breakfast sandwiches, I always purchase Jimmy Dean® Croissant Sandwiches Sausage, Egg & Cheese. They taste great and are made with high quality ingredients. Not the most healthy breakfast option, but very tasty and convenient.
Bethany S.
This is our go-to breakfast frozen.  I usually add a bit of ketchup but my husband always gives me a disgusted look. ;)
They heat up quickly and well in the microwave and while that can be difficult for bread products overall I think the croissant tastes pretty good with a reasonable texture.
Madison T.
Raleigh, NC
Love this breakfast stuff! Great for a quick breakfast. It is filling and tastes great. I always keep them in my freezer. I think its better than other brands of frozen breakfast sandwiches that I've had before, I literally always buy a box when I do my grocery shopping.
Jenna L.
danville
Purchased at: Walmart
Sometimes you just need something to eat! I love these because of the croissant. They’re flakey and the cook just right. I won’t lie I eat these like 3 times a week because they’re perfect for breakfast before work. I’ve tried knock off brands and they don’t taste the same
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
This brand isn’t the cheapest one, but it’s definitely worth the price. It’s the best frozen breakfast food I’ve had. In the mornings it’s nice to have these, they are easy to cook (directions easy to follow) and the kids love them too! Would definitely recommend.