BY JIMMY DEAN

Quality GuaranteeAt Jimmy Dean, we are committed to providing you with the best-tasting breakfast products, made with the highest quality ingredients. Jimmy Dean...quality you can trust. see more...

Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I found these in a Grocery Outlet on super sale, and they sounded kind of weird, but boy was I wrong. These patties are delicious! So easy to throw in a pan and cook in the morning and the cheese in them makes them just a little bit more yummy. I am a fan!
Marsha M.
First time trying these just now for breakfast and I must say we definitely enjoyed these! they are delicious and cheesy. it is a great quick breakfast when you don't have too much time in the morning to cook breakfast! yummmmm!
KATHRYN E.
ORLANDO
I KEEP THEM IN MY FREEZER. THEY ARE EATING ANYTIME DAY OR NIGHT!!! GREAT PRICING. HOWEVER I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM MADE WITHOUT CHEESE AS WELL!!!
Amy F.
St, NL
I really enjoy this product in particular. It is so very good. It is a better product compared to alternatives. I would recommend this product to everyone I know. It is not to much money to buy it for what it is.