Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls Meat Lovers uploaded by Geovanna P.Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls Meat Lovers uploaded by Amber B.Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls Meat Lovers uploaded by Amber B.

BY JIMMY DEAN

Jimmy Dean?? Meat Lovers Breakfast Bowls.
Microwaveable bowl!
24g protein.
Eggs, potatoes, sausage, cheddar cheese & bacon.
25% more meat than the leading breakfast bowl.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Autumn K.
Garner, NC
These are great for when you don't have time to cook a meal in the morning but want to be filled up in the same way. With 24 grams of protein I love having these in the morning and they taste great! Not sure how healthy they are for you but its a great alternative for someone who struggles to eat breakfast!
Geovanna P.
Simi Valley, CA
These breakfast bowls taste amazingly good. I'm not a big fan of frozen food so I had my doubts on this but I still went ahead and purchased a box at Costco. I'm glad I did. They are my new go to breakfast. The flavors combine so well but I still like to add some salsa for extra flavor.
Amber B.
Elkhart, IN
These Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls are amazing! They are low carb and fill you up all morning long! They taste fresh even though they are a frozen food. I highly recommend these to anyone. #influencephotobooth
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
These are so hearty and delicious. Great for a quick and easy breakfast. We take these camping all the time. 2 mins in the microwave and they're done. I would recommend these to anyone! Usually about $3/each.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
If you want an easy breakfast that is also filling BUY THIS! I eat one of these almost every morning before work because it just gets me going. Sometimes I put the bowl contents inside a tortilla once I microwave it so it is a breakfast burrito! You can find this at any grocery store.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Very Very good I love having one of these in the morning for Breakfast. I love the one with the Sausage in it. They sekk these at my local grocery store for around $4 for one. The flavors are good and sometimes I like to use Hot Sauce or Ketchup on top super good.
Olivia G.
Lake Charles, LA
this is BY FAR my favorite breakfast item to have! the flavor is soo good. its alot of flavor and you dont need to add anything to it. i eat this very often. at walmart, the breakfast bowl is only 2 dollars! i would recommend this to breakfast lovers !
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
A quick way to get a great, hardy breakfast for when you are short on time, or just want a break from cooking. We eat this a couple of times a week. It cooks for quickly and each food in the bowl holds it flavor well. It amazes me that the potatoes are not soggy or soft. I recommend this for a quick tasty breakfast fix.
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
I'm not sure how good these bowls are for your health. I bring that up because I live with my father in law that was recently diagnosed with diabetes, after having a heart attack. Threw us all for a loop because just looking at him you'd think he was perfectly healthy. But anyway he loves to tell my husband and I how bad the food we eat is for us. But with that being said... I love these breakfast bowls!! I usually add about a cup of cheese and 2 tablespoons of salsa. Yummy yummy! And when I have it on hand, I add spinach. Wish I had the time to make a breakfast as delicious and filling as these bowls are for my family. They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, well I'd definitely recommend trying these bowls for breakfast.
Adrienne H.
Pasadena, TX
Go buy these! I'm addicted to them, perfect for those mornings you don't want to cook! Tastes like you just cooked potatoes, bacon, sausage and eggs and threw it in a bowl! Great taste!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Does this have a good taste?