Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowl Sausage

Jimmy Dean® Sausage Breakfast Bowl.
Eggs, potatoes, sausage & cheddar cheese.
Quality guarantee since 1969.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Microwaveable 1 bowl.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowl Sausage!
3 months agoCleveland, OH
My husband loves these bowls. I buy them for days when I don't want to cook a breakfast. They have come in handy many times this summer since we jaf a lot of hot days. I knew we had a nutritious breakfast in minutes without heating the kitchen up.He loves the meat lovers. The quality is good and the price is right too.
2 months agoPaw Paw, WV
I am reviewing this to let others know how well we liked this product and our opinions on it and this brand. These bowls are soooo good!!! They make several different kinds and weve loved everyone weve tried so far. My only downfall is the price for what you get, they need to be putting more in these bowls for the price of them. If it wasnt for that I'd give a 5 star.
a month ago
I love this breakfast bowl ita very easy to make and its so good and plus it doesnt cost that much either when i first got it i thought it wouldve tasted not so good but turns out it was so good
a month agoWinter Spgs, FL
When I need something quick and affordable with decent flavor, this is my go to. A decent amount of sausage, eggs, potatoes, and cheese, provides just the right amount to hold me over until lunch. I would definitely buy this product again.
3 months agoCharleston , AR
The sausage breakfast bowl is so delicious! I was really impressed by how good it tastes. It’s super easy to make, just pop it in the microwave and stir. The price is pretty affordable, too. I will definitely buy these again.
2 months agoShreveport , LA
As a college student, I stack up on these. They are so easy. I just wake up and pop them in the microwave, do my morning routine and then walk out the door with it. It tastes extra good if you put hot sauce on it.
2 months ago
It tastes good, there just isn’t enough of it to get me to a comfortable place in the morning. I’m pretty hungry when I wake up, and this bowl is just a morning teaser.
3 months agoPico Rivera, CA
10/10 my man loves them on days when we are rushing to either work or get out of the house but we want something quick and easy but still yummy! I think they’re easy to find. I get them at Walmart, Target or any chain grocer has them. They’re pretty inexpensive and also you can get them in bulk at Costco.
3 months agoSacramento, CA
Love jimmy dean bowls they are so good and simple to just pop in the microwave when you gotta go and even when you don't they're really good, hearty, and filling enough to make it through lunch I really love them. The sodium count is a bit high though if you watch your sodium intake.
2 months agoMilton, WA
I’ve grown to love these because after I warm them up, I can add stuff to them too. I like to add extra cheese, some veggies if I have time. And hot sauce because I need some spice they are perfect for the morning when you’re in a rush or need a good size breakfast !