Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowl Sausage uploaded by crystal j.Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowl Sausage uploaded by Sara T.Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowl Sausage uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY JIMMY DEAN #8 in Frozen Breakfasts

Jimmy Dean® Sausage Breakfast Bowl.
Eggs, potatoes, sausage & cheddar cheese.
Quality guarantee since 1969.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Microwaveable 1 bowl. see more...

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Jimmy Dean's breakfast bowls are so convenient and easy to make. When I was a student going to school, I had no time to make breakfast in the mornings but needed the calorie boost and the energy to last me throughout the day. Would recommend this for students and other professionals on the go.
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
These bowls are my favorite go-to when I'm hungry for a little something! They only take a minute to heat up and they're so freakin delicious for the price. I buy atleast 5 when I buy these cause I always go back for another 😂
Lindsay M.
Evans mills , NY
When you’re in a hurry and don’t have a ton of time to cook you some eggs sausage and potatoes these are a great alternative for that! Pop these bad boys in the microwave for a few minutes and you’re good to go with a delicious protein packed well balanced breakfast. My kids like to add ketchup and to theirs. Great for when you’re at work and you have nothing around to buy. Not expensive at all! You definitely get your money’s worth !
Ally N.
Lawrence, KS
I love these quick and easy breakfast bowls. They're filled with sausage, eggs, cheese, potatoes, the whole works. Even perfect to make into a breakfast burrito! The only downside is I'm not a huge fan of any form of frozen eggs. They just gross me out because I'm never sure if they're real or fake. I tend to pick the egg pieces out, but the rest is delicious!
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
These breakfast bowls are delicious. The flavor combination is truly great!! Pictured here is an untouched bowl, for nearly $3 each I don't buy them often, but when I do I truly enjoy them. They are great for breakfast in a rush, taking only 3 minutes to cook.
Sandee S.
If I could give these Bowls 10 stars I would!! When I don't feel like cooking a big breakfast these are definitely my go to.. Actually one of my favorite Breakfast foods. I always have some of these in my freezer. And if bought at WalMart you can't beat a tasty breakfast, (lunch, dinner, or fast snack lol) for $2...
Shellby M.
I love this it has everything you want for breakfast in an easy bowl that’s microwaveable and tastes so good. Also if you read the ingredients it’s really good for you full of protein to help start the day right and energized!
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
These breakfast bowls are absolutely delicious. They are packed with yummy sausage, eggs and peppers and are great topped with salsa. My family and I eat a lot of these as they are not expensive and fairly quick to make. I recommend these to anyone who wants a quick, yummy, warm breakfast!
Megan B.
These are absolutely delicous! I was hesitant to buy them because the thought of frozen egg disturbs me, but it was truly amazing. The flavor did not disappoint. Plus, they were easy to make, all you have to do is throw them in the microwave. Perfect for a quick, easy, and yummy breakfast.
shayna k.
rifle, CO
i am not a huge freezer person. i would rather make these fresh. i buy them at walmart typically. they aren’t horribly priced but they aren’t they best. for a fast simple breakfast it’s not bad. my husband brings them to work a lot and has never said anything bad about them.