Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowl Bacon uploaded by Heather A.

BY JIMMY DEAN #1 in Bacon

Jimmy Dean® Bacon Breakfast Bowl.
Eggs, potatoes, bacon & cheddar cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Microwaveable 1 bowl. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Foodie Expert
Jimmy Deans Breakfast Bowls are the best "easy" breakfasts ever! You just pop them in the microwave for a few minutes and bam! You have a full breakfast in a bowl! I love that they don't taste like frozen food! As well I love that the are not a pile of moosh! The bacon is crisp and the eggs and cheese are delicious! If you haven't tried them yet, this one (bacon one) and the sausage & gravy bowls are my favorite! I am going to have to get some more when I stop at the store tonight! Thanks influenster lol always adding to my shopping list !
Jennifer S.
villa ridge, MO
Foodie Expert
I love these things, in fact my whole household does.  The only problem with that is they're kind of expensive for 2-4 people in one house to eat on the same day.  I wish they would make a larger family size one.  They are even better with a little extra shredded cheese added to them.
David M.
Louisa, KY
Foodie Expert
Were to begin with these. 1st off the serving size is good for one person.There is alot of egg and bacon. In my option it needs a little more cheese. Cooking in the microwave is more of an art, as at times the eggs didn't seem fully cooked to me and at others they seemed over cooked. It took me a time or two to find that sweet cooking time. But it has good flavor and I know they cant control the cooking temp / time. I would also like to see a breakfast bowl with more meats. But overall you wont starve.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
Foodie Expert
My first time trying one was this morning, and I was absolutely not disappointed in the slightest. It had a wonderful flavor, and I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of food that it contained! It definitely filled me up, and I would buy again.
Rachel H.
Uhrichsville, OH
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls because not everybody Love's going to fast food restaurants in the morning to get a greasy sandwich with possibly fake eggs LOL. With Jimmy Dean I know I am getting Quality Meats and Fresh Foods and they heat up quickly and they're very filling and I would recommend them to anyone who's looking for a less traditional breakfast for people that are on the go and don't have time for a long drawn-out cooking process for breakfast.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect thing for breakfast! I've ate these ever sense I was a kid & I've always loved them. The bacon taste so good , it doesn't taste like nasty bacon. And the potatoes with cheese is the best taste ever . They're a great healthy fast breakfast for any type of morning. I honestly look forward to breakfast just for these !
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
These things are so delicious I love to eat them right before I go to work in the morning I recently stopped eating them because I decided to start making food from home but they are really good for on the go and they taste good and are pretty fulfilling. I recommend them for anybody who needs to eat something and doesn't want to eat fast food but wants to get the home-cooked breakfast feeling. You can get them at almost any frozen goods area at most grocery stores
Victoria R.
A quick breakfast I can heat up and have ready in just a few minutes; especially on those extra hectic days when we can't sit still long enough to eat "properly" and we're all rushing out the door.
The bacon is good and not overly greasy, the eggs taste like eggs and not like they've been frozen and my little one loves the cheese in every bowl.
They could do with a little salsa or sauce of choice, but that's really more of a personal preference.
Leslie M.
Foodie Expert
The Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls taste really good. I think the bacon is definitely my favorite even though I wish they came in different sized portions because sometimes you want a little bit but sometimes you want a lot. And eggs are not something you can easily reheat although they did taste authentic.
Becca L.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite jimmy dean product. Breakfast bowls do not taste fake. They are quick and convenient. I wish they were a little cheaper so I could stock up big time. They have several different selections for breakfast bowls. You can get these just about anywhere in the freezer section. I'm happy with this I would recommend it to people who have to work early in the morning after all breakfast is very important.
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
Foodie Expert
What do you like to mix with bacon?
Sophie P.
Stonelands Court, Dawlish
How bad for you is this?
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
I have never tried these. They look like a great product, do they taste good?