Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowl Bacon uploaded by Heather A.

BY JIMMY DEAN #8 in Frozen Breakfasts

Jimmy Dean® Bacon Breakfast Bowl.
Eggs, potatoes, bacon & cheddar cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Microwaveable 1 bowl. see more...

Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Jimmy Jean breakfast bowls, all jimmy Jane breakfast freezer foods, really easy for a quick on the go breakfast when you don’t have time to crack out the pan, crack the eggs, and pop that bread into the toaster! My son likes to get these the most for his breakfasts at home during the school week. The flavor of the eggs are fluffy and authentic, the meat in these products are the Jimmy Dean classic meats that taste so good, and even the cheese is authentic and real nothing about these little easy breakfast taste fake. I love the amount you get in the bowl it definitely fills you up and gives you the energy you need to start your day. I love making some toast to eat alongside with these or even eating them with a warm tortilla on the side. I love covering these in my hot sauces that I love to eat. I don’t really eat these that much anymore but I used to eat them a lot when I was working a lot of jobs for I had kids, and you could bring food to microwave at the job and put them in the fridge or freezer these were like a perfect solution definitely purchased these for those times. But now my kids asked for these and they love them.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
My first time trying one was this morning, and I was absolutely not disappointed in the slightest. It had a wonderful flavor, and I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of food that it contained! It definitely filled me up, and I would buy again.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,205 reviews
I got this once. It was okay. I think it's a little pricey side of things. I would recommend it or get the Great Value one (just as good too). Very easy to make. The taste was great for it. But the price is a little much really.
Victoria R.
A quick breakfast I can heat up and have ready in just a few minutes; especially on those extra hectic days when we can't sit still long enough to eat "properly" and we're all rushing out the door.
The bacon is good and not overly greasy, the eggs taste like eggs and not like they've been frozen and my little one loves the cheese in every bowl.
They could do with a little salsa or sauce of choice, but that's really more of a personal preference.
Ashley C.
Allenton, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love picking these up at the grocery store because I never have time for breakfast these are so quick to make just pop in the microwave. Has a great flavor and the eggs actually taste good unlike some other freezer meals.
Denise M.
Memphis
This product is delicious and flavorful.  It fills you up but if you're concerned about fat and calories, you may want to pass.  It is very high in fat so I do not purchase them as I try to watch my fat/calorie intake.
Brittany T.
I love this breakfast bowl! I think it can be on the pricey side but at times it's on sale at Kroger. However, it does fill me up. I thought the eggs wouldn't taste very good, but I was surprised that it actually taste really good! I'm glad that I tried this and I will continue to purchase.
Shanta Y.
Newnan, GA
this bowl was amazing, it was very tasty, i buy these alot since im always on the go, they could put more bacon in the them they have great flavor to them, they are kinda pricey, but great value for the price, i would recommend these to everyone who are on the go in the mornings!
Jordyn F.
Thurmont, MD
I love the breakfast bowls. My husband loves to eat these before work. The only thing I hate is that they're so expensive. It's over $15 to get enough for the week.
paige b.
Out of all the breakfast bowls this one is my favorite. It has the most protein out of all the bowls and even though this one may look small, due to all the protein it helps to make you actually feel full and not hungry again in twenty minutes. I add a little extra cheese to it.
Megan K.
I have never tried these. They look like a great product, do they taste good?
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
What do you like to mix with bacon?
Sophie P.
Dawlish
How bad for you is this?