Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowl Bacon uploaded by Heather A.

BY JIMMY DEAN #7 in Frozen Breakfasts

Jimmy Dean® Bacon Breakfast Bowl.
Eggs, potatoes, bacon & cheddar cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Microwaveable 1 bowl. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Jimmy Deans Breakfast Bowls are the best "easy" breakfasts ever! You just pop them in the microwave for a few minutes and bam! You have a full breakfast in a bowl! I love that they don't taste like frozen food! As well I love that the are not a pile of moosh! The bacon is crisp and the eggs and cheese are delicious! If you haven't tried them yet, this one (bacon one) and the sausage & gravy bowls are my favorite! I am going to have to get some more when I stop at the store tonight! Thanks influenster lol always adding to my shopping list !
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
My first time trying one was this morning, and I was absolutely not disappointed in the slightest. It had a wonderful flavor, and I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of food that it contained! It definitely filled me up, and I would buy again.
Rachel H.
Uhrichsville, OH
I absolutely love the Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls because not everybody Love's going to fast food restaurants in the morning to get a greasy sandwich with possibly fake eggs LOL. With Jimmy Dean I know I am getting Quality Meats and Fresh Foods and they heat up quickly and they're very filling and I would recommend them to anyone who's looking for a less traditional breakfast for people that are on the go and don't have time for a long drawn-out cooking process for breakfast.
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
These things are so delicious I love to eat them right before I go to work in the morning I recently stopped eating them because I decided to start making food from home but they are really good for on the go and they taste good and are pretty fulfilling. I recommend them for anybody who needs to eat something and doesn't want to eat fast food but wants to get the home-cooked breakfast feeling. You can get them at almost any frozen goods area at most grocery stores
Victoria R.
A quick breakfast I can heat up and have ready in just a few minutes; especially on those extra hectic days when we can't sit still long enough to eat "properly" and we're all rushing out the door.
The bacon is good and not overly greasy, the eggs taste like eggs and not like they've been frozen and my little one loves the cheese in every bowl.
They could do with a little salsa or sauce of choice, but that's really more of a personal preference.
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
This is my favorite jimmy dean product. Breakfast bowls do not taste fake. They are quick and convenient. I wish they were a little cheaper so I could stock up big time. They have several different selections for breakfast bowls. You can get these just about anywhere in the freezer section. I'm happy with this I would recommend it to people who have to work early in the morning after all breakfast is very important.
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
My husband and I have both tried these. He likes them a little better than I do. I just think they are a tiny bit dry, but they still taste good. Very easy to make and a rather low carb option for frozen breakfasts. I buy them often for my hubby and sometimes I'll make one quickly before work or church.
Brittany T.
I love this breakfast bowl! I think it can be on the pricey side but at times it's on sale at Kroger. However, it does fill me up. I thought the eggs wouldn't taste very good, but I was surprised that it actually taste really good! I'm glad that I tried this and I will continue to purchase.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I usually don’t eat my microwaveable breakfast foods, but this one has good a good flavor. A perfect balance of eggs, potatoes, cheese and bacon. And doesn’t taste super salty. It’s super easy and convenient to make and tastes taste as such. I’d recommend eating if you like this kind of thing also it doesn’t taste like it was microwaved.
Shanta Y.
Newnan, GA
this bowl was amazing, it was very tasty, i buy these alot since im always on the go, they could put more bacon in the them they have great flavor to them, they are kinda pricey, but great value for the price, i would recommend these to everyone who are on the go in the mornings!
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
What do you like to mix with bacon?
Megan K.
I have never tried these. They look like a great product, do they taste good?
Sophie P.
Dawlish
How bad for you is this?