BY JIMMY DEAN #7 in Buns & Rolls

Jimmy Dean Snack Size Maple Sausage Biscuits.
10. see more...

• Do you keep them Frozen or in the fridge?2 Answers
Deazhane C.
Portland
I love these cute little breakfast sandwiches . They are the perfect snack to have . With these sandwiches you do not have to worry about making a mess . Just pop them in the microwave and bam they are done . These are perfect to give to your kiddos if you do not feel like making breakfast. I definitely recommend
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product! It is a quick breakfast or snack, that's very tasty. All you have to do is pop it in the microwave for about a minute to minute and half, and you have it ready to eat, even on-the-go! I and my 17 year old son love these!
Katie S.
Every day before I go to the gym I pop these bad boys in the microwave and they are my life!! They are so flavorful and fill me up just enough to get me through my workout. Two come in a pack and thats a good amount of simple carbs protein to kick start your day! I have been picking these up at Wal-Mart for about $4 for a few months now and will never go back to the other brand I was eating!
Ivy W.
Boaz, AL
These are my favorite!!! I'm not a big breakfast eater either! I would recommend these to anyone! Research shows you do better throughout the day if you have breakfast in the morning, and these make it easy for someone who is always in a hurry. I just grab one and go.
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
I'm definitely a woman who loves food. Sausage biscuits are one of my favorite breakfast meals ever. Having something that you can buy and microwave and taste absolutely wonderful is an amazing buy. I love to,buy them and I always will be. I suggest you buy if you love breakfast sausages and like the convience.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Super delicious, perfect amount of maple taste. Great value for the 10pk. My daughter loves these. They are a perfect snack or a great breakfast on the go. Just pop in the microwave and within seconds they are hot a ready to go
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I love jimmy dean sausages for breakfast. My kids do too. I only get this about once a month or every other month. I like how the bread doesn't get super hard in one area so you can only eat half the sandwich. My kids like the flavor so they don't have to add any ketchup or extra maple syrup.
Angel K.
Fall Branch , TN
These Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits are the weekend favorites of our girls. When we have a busy day planned, we just pop them in the microwave and go. The quality of the sausage and the bread is very high. Better than most fast food. With the amount of mouths we feed, the price is outstanding.
Shellby M.
These are perfect for breakfast or snack time and great for kids they are smaller than normal and hold so much flavor the maple sausage is so yummy and they’re microwaveable making them quick and convenient
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
These snack size maple sausage biscuits are perfect for those mornings when you're on the go and don't have time to actually cook breakfast. They're not too expensive and they taste great. The maple flavor is prevalent, but not too overpowering. I will continue to buy these.
Katie S.
Do you keep them Frozen or in the fridge?