Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches - 4 CT uploaded by Amy L.Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches - 4 CT uploaded by kelly m.Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches - 4 CT uploaded by kelly m.

BY JIMMY DEAN #2 in Frozen Breakfasts

Jimmy Dean® Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches.
Quality guarantee.
4 sandwiches. see more...

Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
These sausage egg and cheese biscuits are so good , they are as close to homemade as I can purchase. The eggs, sausage and cheese don't taste fake and really are filled with so much flavor. If you love breakfast foods but are in a rush these would be great to have!
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Great breakfast sandwich! These are great for hectic mornings when there's no time to cook, but we'd still like a warm breakfast. Very filling and taste great! The price is reasonable and I can usually find them on sale at one of my local grocery stores.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
My son loves these sausage biscuits, he likes to have them as a snack after school. You just wrap them in a paper towel and pop it in the microwave. They are kinda pricey IMO, like $6 for only 4 when I could go to McDonald's and get 6 plain, larger sized sausage biscuits for $6, but they are convenient being frozen and sealed for freshness.
Kirsten T.
These little sandwiches are so tasty and filling. I love the sweetness of the sausage and the buttery flaky crust of the biscuits (unless I cook it a little too long and the biscuit gets a little hard on the edges).

I'm pretty sure these are available almost anywhere. The only issue I have with this product is I think it's a bit overpriced - especially the minis. I typically don't spend a lot of money on food if it isn't a good deal, so when I do buy these it's a treat.
Jordan T.
Mount Juliet, TN
My go-to breakfast purchase, along with the croissant version. Biscuit is good and tasty, cheese is good, sausage is always delicious. The egg isn’t the best but it works. Overall a filling and fast breakfast choice. Gotta watch it in the microwave to ensure it warms thoroughly so you don’t end up with frozen parts. Overall it’s a decent price, a little over $1 per biscuit, which is what you’d spend on a plain sausage biscuit at McDonalds. I usually stock up when publix puts them on BOGO.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I really like these for my morning breakfast on the go. The biscuit just crumbles really nicely and doesn’t get weird after leaving it in the freezer for a month. Plus these are too pricey at the grocery store
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband seems to really like these for when he gets up super early to go hunting. Me on the other hand I think they taste gross and would rather make a breakfast sandwich. But I'm also not a huge fan of frozen food.
Sidney C.
These breakfast sandwitches are pretty great to grab when you have to rush out the door in the morning but don't want to skip breakfast. The one downside is that it can take a bit to get the right microwave settings so it doesn't stay cold or get overcooked and rubbery.
Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Not necessarily the healthiest option, but these were a lifesaver during my college years! These were so quick and easy to nuke and provided a filling breakfast. I used to buy them at Costco. Sometimes on long days of work and school, I would grab them out of the freezer and nuke them at the office. They taste pretty good too if you don't want to trek all the way to McDonalds!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Jimmy Dean Biscuit with sausage, egg and cheese is a great breakfast whether you are on the go, don't have time to cook or just don't want to cook. With quality ingredients I have come to count on from Jimmy Dean, I know I can count on the consistency and taste from these. They are good any time of day really. I grew up eating biscuits on a regular basis, and, these are pretty dang good.
kelly m.
Do they make bacon egg and cheese????????????!!!!