Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches - 4 CT uploaded by Amy L.Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches - 4 CT uploaded by kelly m.Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches - 4 CT uploaded by kelly m.

BY JIMMY DEAN #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Jimmy Dean® Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches.
Quality guarantee.
4 sandwiches. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cassandra S.
I love these because I don’t always have time to make breakfast... I can toss one in the microwave while I’m finishing the last couple tasks before running out the door and still be able to get a decent breakfast. The sausage is delicious, the egg doesn’t feel rubbery like some microwaveable breakfast sandwiches I’ve had before, and the cheese is just icing on the cake for me.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Great breakfast sandwich! These are great for hectic mornings when there's no time to cook, but we'd still like a warm breakfast. Very filling and taste great! The price is reasonable and I can usually find them on sale at one of my local grocery stores.
Brianna N.
Mcsherrystown, PA
Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches are an easy breakfast option. Whenever I’m in a hurry to get out the door, I can quickly pop in the microwave and eat on the go. Jimmy dean breakfast sandwiches have all that you’ll need for a filling quick breakfast with egg and sausage that tastes great.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
My son loves these sausage biscuits, he likes to have them as a snack after school. You just wrap them in a paper towel and pop it in the microwave. They are kinda pricey IMO, like $6 for only 4 when I could go to McDonald's and get 6 plain, larger sized sausage biscuits for $6, but they are convenient being frozen and sealed for freshness.
Kirsten T.
These little sandwiches are so tasty and filling. I love the sweetness of the sausage and the buttery flaky crust of the biscuits (unless I cook it a little too long and the biscuit gets a little hard on the edges).

I'm pretty sure these are available almost anywhere. The only issue I have with this product is I think it's a bit overpriced - especially the minis. I typically don't spend a lot of money on food if it isn't a good deal, so when I do buy these it's a treat.
Jordan T.
Mount Juliet, TN
My go-to breakfast purchase, along with the croissant version. Biscuit is good and tasty, cheese is good, sausage is always delicious. The egg isn’t the best but it works. Overall a filling and fast breakfast choice. Gotta watch it in the microwave to ensure it warms thoroughly so you don’t end up with frozen parts. Overall it’s a decent price, a little over $1 per biscuit, which is what you’d spend on a plain sausage biscuit at McDonalds. I usually stock up when publix puts them on BOGO.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I really like these for my morning breakfast on the go. The biscuit just crumbles really nicely and doesn’t get weird after leaving it in the freezer for a month. Plus these are too pricey at the grocery store
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches These are so good and fulfilling my whole family eats these for breakfast , They taste just like homemade, and they are convinent and fast , they have a wallet friendly price tag to.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband seems to really like these for when he gets up super early to go hunting. Me on the other hand I think they taste gross and would rather make a breakfast sandwich. But I'm also not a huge fan of frozen food.
Sidney C.
These breakfast sandwitches are pretty great to grab when you have to rush out the door in the morning but don't want to skip breakfast. The one downside is that it can take a bit to get the right microwave settings so it doesn't stay cold or get overcooked and rubbery.
kelly m.
Do they make bacon egg and cheese????????????!!!!