Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches - 4 CT uploaded by kelly m.Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches - 4 CT uploaded by kelly m.

BY JIMMY DEAN #73 in Sausage

Jimmy Dean® Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches.
Quality guarantee.
4 sandwiches. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Foodie Expert
Once the shock of the difference in size between the package sandwich photo and the actual photo wears off this is a pretty good frozen breakfast sandwich and the flavors remind you of your favorite fat food chain. I will get them every now and then for a treat.
Foodie Expert
Muuuuch smaller than the picture on the box and there's only 4 inside the box but they are yummy for a quick breakfast when you are in a hurry. They are kind of expensive but cheaper than eating out.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Yakima, WA
These are very tasty. I usually make my own, but these are a great substitute when I'm in a hurry. I'd like to see them a little more affordable than what I've seen.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Vermilion, OH
Foodie Expert
Favorite thing to eat in the morning for breakfast. less greasy than the ones at mcdonalds.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Asheboro, NC
These actually make me very sick on my stomach with the amount of grease in them. I know they're not meant to be healthy but the sausage in these are nauseating
Shavon B.
Shavon B.
My household loves these. They are great for before work or school when you are on the go and they don't dry out when cooking them
Foodie Expert
Do they make bacon egg and cheese????????????!!!!