Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches - 4 CT uploaded by kelly m.Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches - 4 CT uploaded by kelly m.

BY JIMMY DEAN #7 in Sausage

Jimmy Dean® Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches.
Quality guarantee.
4 sandwiches. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cassandra S.
Foodie Expert
I love these because I don’t always have time to make breakfast... I can toss one in the microwave while I’m finishing the last couple tasks before running out the door and still be able to get a decent breakfast. The sausage is delicious, the egg doesn’t feel rubbery like some microwaveable breakfast sandwiches I’ve had before, and the cheese is just icing on the cake for me.
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
Foodie Expert
Yesss. These things helped get me through undergrad and also med school. So quick and easy and rare like you made everything yourself. The biscuits are so fluffy and have a perfect flavor to them. The sausage is awesome quality and has a nice kixk to them for flavor. Mh. These babies are perfection. I take off the buscuits and microwave them for 25 seconds and then set them aside to let them cool. Then microwave the rest all together for 1:20 and put it all back together. Walla
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Foodie Expert
My son loves these sausage biscuits, he likes to have them as a snack after school. You just wrap them in a paper towel and pop it in the microwave. They are kinda pricey IMO, like $6 for only 4 when I could go to McDonald's and get 6 plain, larger sized sausage biscuits for $6, but they are convenient being frozen and sealed for freshness.
Kirsten T.
Foodie Expert
These little sandwiches are so tasty and filling. I love the sweetness of the sausage and the buttery flaky crust of the biscuits (unless I cook it a little too long and the biscuit gets a little hard on the edges).

I'm pretty sure these are available almost anywhere. The only issue I have with this product is I think it's a bit overpriced - especially the minis. I typically don't spend a lot of money on food if it isn't a good deal, so when I do buy these it's a treat.
Jordan T.
Mount Juliet, TN
My go-to breakfast purchase, along with the croissant version. Biscuit is good and tasty, cheese is good, sausage is always delicious. The egg isn’t the best but it works. Overall a filling and fast breakfast choice. Gotta watch it in the microwave to ensure it warms thoroughly so you don’t end up with frozen parts. Overall it’s a decent price, a little over $1 per biscuit, which is what you’d spend on a plain sausage biscuit at McDonalds. I usually stock up when publix puts them on BOGO.
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
Foodie Expert
OK I must say these are great on the go and something quick. I take them to work for my breakfast break. Its best if they are not frozen before cooking in microwave. I usually take the biscuit off and cook sausage and then warm biscuit up because u don't wanna cook to long it will be hard
kim t.
Arlington, VA
Foodie Expert
So easy to fix and easy for on the go. I only started to eating these a year or so ago because of my brother. Simple to fix and I don't have to make everything just to make a breakfast sandwich..it's already together. Also don't have to go to a certain fast food place to get a breakfast sandwich even if there so good. It's a great heat and go kind of food which is great for a busy person..would recommend.
Jane K.
Goshen, IN
Foodie Expert
My husband seems to really like these for when he gets up super early to go hunting. Me on the other hand I think they taste gross and would rather make a breakfast sandwich. But I'm also not a huge fan of frozen food.
Sara H.
Foodie Expert
I had a random craving for a breakfast sandwich from McDonald's the other day while grocery shopping and picked these up instead. They are so good (not healthy but good) and I love that I don't have to get up and go run to a fast food joint just to get a quick breakfast sandwich. I sometimes make them before work and eat them on the way, they're just enough food to tie me over until lunch/dinner.
Sidney C.
Foodie Expert
These breakfast sandwitches are pretty great to grab when you have to rush out the door in the morning but don't want to skip breakfast. The one downside is that it can take a bit to get the right microwave settings so it doesn't stay cold or get overcooked and rubbery.
kelly m.
Foodie Expert
Do they make bacon egg and cheese????????????!!!!