BY JIMMY DEAN

Jimmy Dean® Southern Style Chicken Biscuit Sandwiches. see more...

• How do the chicken patties taste? Texture? 1 Answers
  • I WISH THAT JIMMY DEANS WOULD GIVE OUT COUPONS OUT ON TH...1 Answers
Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sandwiches Southern Style Chicken - 4 CT

Start your review of Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sandwiches Southern Style Chicken - 4 CT!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brie F.
This is a good deal to purchase in stores. It’s pretty reasonably priced but it’s not the best tasting. Sure if I’m in a rush and I need something I’ll eat it but it’s not my first choice. Jimmy Dean makes other things they enjoy a much better
Misti L.
Mount Sterling
I buy these for my kids for a quick easy breakfast. They are a little pricey compared to other brands. My kids love them. They are easy to prepare, with little to no clean up. I would buy again. Recommend to others.
Kanika B.
Suffolk, VA
These chicken biscuits are great for those days when you need breakfast on the go! Just pop them in the microwave and it’s a meal!! Taste pretty good too! No complaints about it. Price is reasonable so I continue to buy them.
MsJeannie007 ..
Oklahoma City, OK
Serving Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches - 4 CT and Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sandwiches Southern Style Chicken - 4 CT for breakfast or a snack is always a crowd pleaser at home or at the office.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
I love these! They are so good and a very nice change to regular business biscuits! Fast, convenient, easy to prepare, and reasonably priced! They are a healthy choice! I recommend them. You should try them!
Michaela W.
Columbia
As good as McDonald’s and you don’t even have to leave your house. Quick and easy and the taste delicious. I’ve eaten these since I was a kid and will continue to eat them as long as they sell them
Marissa T.
Lynn Haven, FL
These are the absolute best frozen chicken biscuits that you can buy!!! Honestly, all of their breakfasts are great! Give one a try and you will not be disappointed
Alicia G.
This is a good grab and go breakfast item. Sometimes I do not have a lot of time to cook before work so I grab one and put it in the microwave. It's soooo good.
julie G.
Eden, NY
These Jimmy dean chicken bisquits are so good. The bisquit and chicken cook up great.The chicken doesnt come out rubbery. I love how easy and fast you can have your breakfast while your on the run.I would buy this over again. I bought mine at walmart for a descent price.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
The man of my house loves these morning chicken sandwiches I swear he would eat them everyday if I let him they cook well and they aren't dried out at all put some cheese on it and it's an amazing breakfast sandwich
Rebecca L.
Pensacola, FL
How do the chicken patties taste? Texture?

Walmart