BY JIMMY DEAN #1 in Frozen Breakfasts

Jimmy Dean® Southern Style Chicken Biscuit Sandwiches. see more...

• How do the chicken patties taste? Texture? 1 Answers
  • I WISH THAT JIMMY DEANS WOULD GIVE OUT COUPONS OUT ON THEIR PROD...1 Answers
Chantae C.
Salinas , CA
the reason that i am giving this 3 stars is because i have never tried this at all before but one of my coworkers is obsessed with this breakfast meal. she almost takes this everyday. but i can tell you the smell was sooo good it make my mouth water...it was sooo good that i could literally taste it...and then when i got out of work that day i went to go buy some lol
Linden C.
Midland, TX
These are so good!😋 I found these by accident one Sunday, because Chick-fil-A was closed and I wanted a chicken biscuit for breakfast. I went searching at a local store and found these Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sandwiches Southern Style Chicken - 4 CT and wasn't disappointed! They taste delicious, especially drizzled with a little honey while hot!🍯🍗🥐
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
These are amazing and just like you had bought them at a fast food restaurant these taste great but I'm a huge fan of jimmy dean to me they make the best stuff and more pricey than some but it's totally worth it I would highly recommend
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
The man of my house loves these morning chicken sandwiches I swear he would eat them everyday if I let him they cook well and they aren't dried out at all put some cheese on it and it's an amazing breakfast sandwich
Vanessa H.
For a tasty and easy breakfast option I opt in for these Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sandwiches, although nothing compares to a homemade version, these come close. The crispy chicken is tender and just the right about of breading, which is not too much and it's complimented by a buttery biscuit.
clementine a.
bowling green ky
Bruh!! This is like the best food ever!! If you ever want something!! Go to Walmart and the food place and get them. I swear the second you eat them the better you fall in love with it.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Jimmy Dean biscuits are the best way to start your morning! These chicken ones happen to be my favorite. They don't taste frozen, they taste homemade! Jimmy Dean chicken sausage biscuits come at such a great value, and they're an item everyone in the house loves! I recommend!
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
these are great for some one is is always in a hurry in the morning and doesnt have time to cook in the morn, there very good in price and normally you can find them on sale . You just pop them in the microwave and go. Very tasty this is a must have in my house
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
These are really easy to throw in the microwave in the morning. They also taste amazing. You can add your own topping if you want! I usually add a little butter! To me they don't taste like they're microwaved at all. Everyone that has tried them, loves them.
Kaytlin B.
Las Vegas , NV
These are so good and they are very tasty! I use this anytime I’m on the go and need soemthing to take with me. I buy these all the time and just wat them when I am in a hurry. I do end up putting on cheese because I think it tastes even better with it
Rebecca L.
Pensacola, FL
How do the chicken patties taste? Texture?
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
I WISH THAT JIMMY DEANS WOULD GIVE OUT COUPONS OUT ON THEIR PRODUCTS.