Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sandwiches Sausage, Egg & Cheese - 8 CT uploaded by Joy H.Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sandwiches Sausage, Egg & Cheese - 8 CT uploaded by Jacqueline F.

BY JIMMY DEAN #1 in Frozen Breakfasts

Jimmy Dean® Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches.
Family pack.
8 sandwiches. see more...

Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sandwiches Sausage, Egg & Cheese - 8 CT My whole family loves Jimmy Deans sausage egg and cheese Bisquits!! I can't keep them in my freezer more then a day or two!! Their fluffy melt in your mouth Bisquits with a big round sausage, egg and cheese is perfect! Just put one in the microwave for a minute and a half and you have a delicious breakfast fast convenient and done.They also have a variety of different ingredient sandwiches. Affordable a little over a dollar for one sandwich you can't beat that! I highly recommend you buy Jimmy Deans Sausage Egg and Cheese!!
Megan H.
These things are dangerously good and the simplicity involved in heating them up makes it even more dangerous! Haha! I ate through boxes of these quicker than I should have during my pregnancy!! I would get a craving and snack on these throughout the day. They tasted that good! The texture wasn't so great but that could be from using a microwave... but that did nothing to curb my addiction to them. Like I said, they taste awesome!
Kirsten T.
I love these little sandwiches. They're super convenient - just unwrap the plastic, wrap it in a paper towel, and pop it in the microwave. The sausage has such a wonderful sweet and full taste and the sand which is very filling. If I could win a lifetime supply of these I would never go hungry again. Not because I would have an unlimited amount, but because I never grow tired of eating them.

The only thing I would change about this product is they're expensive. I typically don't spend a lot of money on food that I'm not getting a good deal on so these are always a treat for me.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I don’t like these at all being I can never get the coming process right it always burns something if you follow the packaging instructions!- so I put the Biscute in the toaster and microwave the rest!- to avoid that the best was, other wise the biscute will be rubbery and the insides be burnt
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
I carry these to the office with me. Perfect for the kitchen. Either for breakfast or a mid day snack these are a hit. As far as price goes. I prefer these over eating out for breakfast any day. I pay thr same for 4 of these for 4 of 5 work days as I do 1 day at an eatery. Not to mention jimmy dean has always been a trusted name to me ever since I was a child. This brand never lets me down.
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
Sometimes I would eat Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sandwiches Sausage, Egg & Cheese - 8 CT because it's quick and easy, especially if you're in a rush in the morning. They make a great alternative if you just don't have the time to make a large breakfast.
shatona s.
Ruston, LA
For frozen sandwiches they are very good, and convenient when in a rush, or don't feel like making a full breakfast. I feel like with all things frozen the time to cook are never enough or too much, and then that essentially ruins the sandwich. Like overcooked on the perimeter, and just right or whatever in the middle. These sandwiches are expensive. I think in my area the lowest you can find them are like 9 bucks for 6 sandwiches. That's steep, and my reasoning for giving four stars.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
My 10 year old son loves the chicken biscuit for breakfast every morning before school! They are fast and really taste yummy! He can fix them himself by just 50 seconds in the microwave! We will keep buying and the price is great too!
Natalie F.
I really didn't care for these. The flavor is okay but they always turn out weird when I cook them. Plus they are loaded with a bunch of fillers and stuff that isn't good for your body. Too many unnecessary calorie. The egg that is on them grosses me out. It's definetly fake egg and I didn't care for them.
Chrissy P.
Ormond Beach, FL
I'm totally in love with these Frozen breakfast sandwiches. They are quick to make and absolutely delicious to eat. I don't eat meat however so I separate the sausage when I cook it. Both cook in the microwave at the same time and the sausage is a daily morning treat for my puppy. I've gotten so used to eating these every morning that I get cranky if I don't have them. I also have an egg allergy but for some reason my stomach tolerates these.