BY JIMMY DEAN

Jimmy Dean® Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches.
Family pack.
8 sandwiches. see more...

Christina P.
Christina P.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
I'm totally in love with these Frozen breakfast sandwiches. They are quick to make and absolutely delicious to eat. I don't eat meat however so I separate the sausage when I cook it. Both cook in the microwave at the same time and the sausage is a daily morning treat for my puppy. I've gotten so used to eating these every morning that I get cranky if I don't have them. I also have an egg allergy but for some reason my stomach tolerates these.
Desiray S.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Foodie Expert
These are fantastic!!! So yummy. Perfect for me in the morning. I’m a nurse who works 12 hour shifts. I take every ounce of sleep I can get so I don’t have time for breakfast in the morning. I throw a pack of these in my bag and pop them in the microwave when I get a chance at work. My only complaint is the size. Those 2 little ones don’t cut it for me. I wish they were just a bit bigger.
Desirea S.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Foodie Expert
I carry these to the office with me. Perfect for the kitchen. Either for breakfast or a mid day snack these are a hit. As far as price goes. I prefer these over eating out for breakfast any day. I pay thr same for 4 of these for 4 of 5 work days as I do 1 day at an eatery. Not to mention jimmy dean has always been a trusted name to me ever since I was a child. This brand never lets me down.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Foodie Expert
I’m usually not a huge fan of frozen breakfast. And it’s not something I will eat all the time but I just say on the go this is a great quick breakfast. It’s super fast and pretty tasty. I have tried other brands and I didn’t like them. This one is really really good. Not too expensive and they are pretty filling. I will continue to buy them to eat once in a while.
Zineb Y.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
These sausage egg and cheese sandwiches from jimmy dean are alright. By my favorite. The directions are to pop them in the microwave for few minutes then eat them but I'm just not a big fan of the taste. And the sauginess. However, of you like to have breakfast every morning and don't have time to prepare a whole meal then just grab one of these and they'll do the job by filling you up.
Ekta S.
Ekta S.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
These are by far the best breakfast sandwiches out there, whether you're talking about fast food or frozen. The roll is soft and just a bit sweet and there is just the right amount of filling. Most breakfast sandwiches have weird tasting or textured eggs and I have to take the egg off, but not these. Just awesome!
Zan S.
Zan S.
Foodie Expert
We always have these in our freezer. They are the perfect for breakfast when there isn’t much time. The biscuit it’s fluffy and buttery and the sausage patty is delicious. I appreciate that it doesn’t taste like it came from the microwave and doesn’t get that rubbery texture. A solid staple to keep in your freezer.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Foodie Expert
These are something I try to always keep in my freezer. They are a nice hearty choice for a quick breakfast. I am the type of person who needs meat in the mornings. I can have cereal for breakfast as long as I have sausage or bacon to go with it. These are very good and not too dry or anything and very easy to prepare.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Deatsville, AL
Foodie Expert
These are delicious and are easy to eat on the go! Just throw it in the microwave & head out the door! The only problem I have with them is that sometimes they are still cold in the center after you microwave them. So check the center before you leave or you'll have a cold sandwich!
Candice J.
Candice J.
Foodie Expert
These are decently priced and are easy for on the go. Ralphs, Target. The taste of these are very good. The cant be microwaved for a long time though otherwise they will get hard and not be able to eat them. I would definitely recommend these to my friends and family