Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sandwiches Sausage, Egg & Cheese - 8 CT uploaded by Jacqueline F.

BY JIMMY DEAN #5 in Sausage

Jimmy Dean® Biscuit Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches.
Family pack.
8 sandwiches. see more...

Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sandwiches Sausage, Egg & Cheese - 8 CT My whole family loves Jimmy Deans sausage egg and cheese Bisquits!! I can't keep them in my freezer more then a day or two!! Their fluffy melt in your mouth Bisquits with a big round sausage, egg and cheese is perfect! Just put one in the microwave for a minute and a half and you have a delicious breakfast fast convenient and done.They also have a variety of different ingredient sandwiches. Affordable a little over a dollar for one sandwich you can't beat that! I highly recommend you buy Jimmy Deans Sausage Egg and Cheese!!
Megan H.
These things are dangerously good and the simplicity involved in heating them up makes it even more dangerous! Haha! I ate through boxes of these quicker than I should have during my pregnancy!! I would get a craving and snack on these throughout the day. They tasted that good! The texture wasn't so great but that could be from using a microwave... but that did nothing to curb my addiction to them. Like I said, they taste awesome!
Kirsten T.
I love these little sandwiches. They're super convenient - just unwrap the plastic, wrap it in a paper towel, and pop it in the microwave. The sausage has such a wonderful sweet and full taste and the sand which is very filling. If I could win a lifetime supply of these I would never go hungry again. Not because I would have an unlimited amount, but because I never grow tired of eating them.

The only thing I would change about this product is they're expensive. I typically don't spend a lot of money on food that I'm not getting a good deal on so these are always a treat for me.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
I carry these to the office with me. Perfect for the kitchen. Either for breakfast or a mid day snack these are a hit. As far as price goes. I prefer these over eating out for breakfast any day. I pay thr same for 4 of these for 4 of 5 work days as I do 1 day at an eatery. Not to mention jimmy dean has always been a trusted name to me ever since I was a child. This brand never lets me down.
shatona s.
Ruston, LA
For frozen sandwiches they are very good, and convenient when in a rush, or don't feel like making a full breakfast. I feel like with all things frozen the time to cook are never enough or too much, and then that essentially ruins the sandwich. Like overcooked on the perimeter, and just right or whatever in the middle. These sandwiches are expensive. I think in my area the lowest you can find them are like 9 bucks for 6 sandwiches. That's steep, and my reasoning for giving four stars.
Antoinette G.
Ventura, CA
i use to always eat these growing up. my mom would always add mustard and it was the perfect touch. i til this day still love these . they are a good price. i usually purchase mine at vons or winco. good breakfast if you’re in a rush
Presley S.
Rock Springs, WY
For a frozen sandwich these are not too bad. The price is not bad especially if you end up buying from a fast food place. Decent flavor for them to be frozen. I would probably buy this again especially for when my husband is running late
Deborah M.
Brooklyn, NY
My great friend turned me on to this by one day giving some for breakfast. I feel in love at first bite and now I buy it. It doesn't last very long in my refrigerator, my kids can't keep their hands off of it. I plan on trying the other ones
Natalie F.
I really didn't care for these. The flavor is okay but they always turn out weird when I cook them. Plus they are loaded with a bunch of fillers and stuff that isn't good for your body. Too many unnecessary calorie. The egg that is on them grosses me out. It's definetly fake egg and I didn't care for them.
Kate M.
Dallas, TX
I love having these for breakfast! They’re great for if you’re in a hurry and the price is decent. The main con it has is that it’s pretty high calorie. I usually get mine from Kroger, and I’ll definitely buy more in the future.