Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sandwiches Bacon, Egg & Cheese - 4 CT uploaded by Liz H.

BY JIMMY DEAN

Jimmy Dean® Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches.
Meal size!
On a biscuit.
Always follow heating instructions.
Enlarged to show detail.
Sara Lee®.
Breads. see more...

Tabitha J.
I love these breakfast biscuits in the morning. My kids also love them too. They taste great and they are filling until lunch. I buy these from Walmart. They are easy for the kids in the morning before they go to school.
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
My family and I enjoy these easy to prepare frozen breakfast sandwiches by Jimmy Dean. They are so simple to fix by cooking in the microwave, which is great for busy mornings when we are sll rushing to get off and out the door before school! The my take just a couple minutes to cook and cool. They taste like a little like a fresh breakfast sandwich from McDonalds (because thr bread is english muffin) Very Good for on the go, breakfast or even lunch.
Stacy S.
2004 reviews
Quick breakfast these aren't terrible. However they are extremely unhealthy for you. I wish they made a vegetarian version as I pick the meat off of of them. I also know that even when you put them in the microwave for the suggested a man of time and they are completely frozen the biscuit becomes rock hard and on a table. So its either have a biscuit or a cold egg and that's not very pleasant
Marcie M.
First off, I am not a big bacon person. I'm probably the only person that feels that way, but on these I really enjoy it. The combination of all three egg, cheese and bacon go very well together. We have bought them several times usually at Walmart. Give them a try if you haven't already. It makes a quick, on the go breakfast even.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
I purchase the meal size breakfast sandwiches for my husband. It's perfect for him as he's on the run early mornings for work. I have only had one complaint from him which is, "Baby, why would you let me run out of breakfast sandwiches??" So, from that day until now, I make sure to have them in the freezer for him to grab!
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
For a frozen breakfast sandwich, they really don’t get much better than this. I always get bacon, egg, & cheese breakfast burritos or McDonald’s breakfast sandwiches or at my favorite deli by my old shop that was my all time breakfast sandwich. Quick and easy way to get that craving for my go-to breakfast sandwich-ish option.
Cortlin C.
Since I do not like sausage, I just bought these recently at the store and they are so good to eat in the morning before school. They cooking time and everything is so easy and quick. They taste very good and are an actual breakfast for me to eat. Usually I just eat cereal or waffles but this is a good healthy meal.
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
You wouldn't expect a frozen breakfast sandwich to be this good but these are actually even better than fast food sandwiches. They take only a minute to make so they're a great quick breakfast choice. I loved how the cheese isn't melted on so I can take it off before cooking since I don't like it.
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
I love eating this is the morning it doesn't take a long time to make. They're so amazing. I always wake up late so this helps me whenever I'm in a hurry and they're really good. This isn't healthy but it's good. Sometimes I eat these during the day because they're too good to resist.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
These are really convenient breakfast sandwiches to heat up if you have a busy morning. I'm a commuter a few days a week, so these are awesome to take and are a good breakfast. I usually pack a side of fruit too. They are a little pricey, so I usually get them on sale and stock up.