Jimmy Dean Bacon Skillets, 18 oz

by Jimmy Dean

#15 in Bacon

Has anyone tried this skillet breakfast?
How similar to the Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls is this product? Does it taste the same, better, or worst than the breakfast bowls?
Is this available in all areas of the US
Start your review of Jimmy Dean Bacon Skillets, 18 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Quick and easy breakfast that is filling and taste so good. My children loves this stuff
Amanda P.
Willis, VA
Jimmy Dean has delicious foods and these skillets are very good. It's a quick and easy breakfast meal and it will fill you up.
Stephani A.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Im not gonna lie, i was skeptical about this. But i figured I'd give it a try because i figured my family would enjoy it. 2 out of the 4 of us enjoyed it. Preferably i would rather make my own concoction. But if you're in a rush this bag is great. I wasnt a huge fan but i would probably make it again for the family.
Linda L.
Good for a quick breakfast! For in a hurry out the door ready in minutes the flavor is good and just add toast
Denise S.
Americus
Jimmy Dean product are so good I get this for my lazy days when I don't feel like cooking all the time this something fast
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
This is a great addition to my breakfast...its good with any kind of eggs and just makes a great skillet!!
Krystal H.
Bloomington, MN
These are so good. I don’t eat them often but when I’m looking for an easy quick breakfast to keep in the freezer they’re great
Stephanie P.
Castle Rock, CO
These skillets are the best for quick weekend morning breakfast. It feed a few people and is all in one bag. I love to make some tortillas wothbthis and have tons of breakfast tacos too!
Jas. J.
Middletown, CT
My brother loves these skillet things. We’d buy so many so he can make himself a quick breakfast before school. They’re not only easy but fast to good. You can get them at any grocery store & they’re very affordable!
Raquel N.
Frederick, MD
Good pre made skillets are so hard to find! I was a first time buyer because my husband wanted to try it. It's good, not sure if I would buy again though. I bought it at target.