BY JIMMY DEAN #12 in Bacon

Jas. J.
My brother loves these skillet things. We’d buy so many so he can make himself a quick breakfast before school. They’re not only easy but fast to good. You can get them at any grocery store & they’re very affordable!
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Before I went Vegetarian (well, trying, anyway) this was my favorite easy breakfast product. I would get home from a VERY early doctors appointment, be STARVING, and serve this up. I added my own little things here and there, too. It tastes really great, and it's not like regular "chewy" frozen food.
Shadonna D.
Killeen, TX
If you have busy mornings and you don’t have time to cook up a filling meal this is it for you! I purchased this from my local Walmart for close to $5 and took it to work! It says to cook it in the oven but you can pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes and you have a breakfast you’ll love
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
These skillets are the best for quick weekend morning breakfast. It feed a few people and is all in one bag. I love to make some tortillas wothbthis and have tons of breakfast tacos too!
Rickchele M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I absolutely love the skillet meals. I take them with me on my way to work because sometimes I don't have enough time to cook breakfast and this is quick and easy to make. As I get dressed I pop this in the microwave and then head out the door.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
These skillets are probably one of my favorite things to have for breakfast/brunch...all the time! Great price, usually around $5 and all you have to add are eggs. Great source of protein and super filling. Even the hubby loves this!
Bria R.
Bradenton , FL
This is definitely an inexpensive quick fix breakfast item. It’s full of flavor not too greasy and easy to cook. If you love skillet meals (especially hash browns) then you will most definitely like this one!
Jessica R.
These little skillets are seriously awesome. I’m totally obsessed with them! The price for them is right and makes for an easy quick meal for more then one person. Great buy.
Ashlee B.
We’ve been buying these skillet breakfast kits for years. They may not be the most economical as far as price but they are such a quick and delicious breakfast for the whole family. Highly recommend
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
These skillet meals are amazing! They are easy to cook and put together. The flavors are great my kids love these breakfast meals. It’s a Little pricey but I will buy again
Kay C.
Is this available in all areas of the US
Lamona W.
How similar to the Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls is this product? Does it taste the same, better, or worst than the breakfast bowls?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this skillet breakfast?