BY JIMMY DEAN #9 in Breakfast

Savor the taste of a fresh made breakfast with 23g of protein, and made with two real eggs, cheese, and bacon that is ready in seconds!

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
These are really good, I tried them for the first time the other day. I wasn't expecting the eggs to come in separate cup, and the bacon in a little pack. I guess it was all ready-to-go in the actual cup from what it looked like on the outside. Also, I think I have a weird microwave, I put it in the first time for 45 seconds, and then mixed, I put it in the next 20-30 seconds ( as directed) and the eggs weren't completely done, it was like they were done in top and then I mixed it and still in liquid state on the bottom. I'm guessing it all depends on the wattage of microwave. I do recommend these if you can get it cook faster. It's great for on the go and a quick breakfast.
Rose S.
Massillon, OH
Foodie Expert
Picked up one of these the other day at Walmart and was very disappointed. First. I paid $2.50 for this one single cup which is ridiculous. Second. I made it for breakfast the next morning and followed all of the instructions and my eggs weren’t done like they were suppose to be so when I finally cooked it for longer than what the directions said I sat down to eat it.... This was the most repulsive thing I have ever eaten in my life. I immediately threw the product away and had to make something else for breakfast. Will not be purchasing again and will not recommend to anyone.
Merissa W.
I love these Scrambles. The first time I tried this item was at BJs at the little tasting tables. I was sold after just one bite. I bought a pack of six and I had one everyday for breakfast that week. It’s cheesy, meaty, deliciousness! I had a $3 off coupon which made it dirt cheap but I would still buy without the coupon because the taste is on point. You have to play with the cooking time but once you figure that out it was a nice filling breakfast.
Bryn S.
Foodie Expert
I'm a huge fan of easy and if I don't have time to prepare make ahead breakfasts I'm not happy. This fits the bill for me! Low carb, quick, and tasty!!!! Nothing could be more perfect. Jimmy Dean did well with this one! I gave it four stars because it was a little too salty (for me) but I'll definitely be buying this again. Maybe I'll try the sausage one next!
Kinsey W.
Foodie Expert
I’ve been on a low carb diet for a while and these are a quick way for me to have breakfast. All you do is pour the eggs in the cup, microwave them, then add in the bacon/cheese and microwave again. I usually find that it needs a touch of salt and pepper, however it tastes fine and is filling. Only drawback so far is that I have to microwave it a bit longer than recommended, to ensure the eggs are fully cooked. 🍳🧀🥓
Fatima M.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
Love these when I'm on the run. Its fast and easy to make just pop it in the microwave and thats it. Easy for me for those i need to go no time to make breakfast. I also buy these for my hubby to take them on the road. He puts them in his little fridge since it doesn't take a lot of space and he pops them in his microwave. Really great product!!
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
These are really great if you only have a few minutes to cook and eat your breakfast.. it does take about 5 minutes to cook but you’re options are limited for breakfast if you are on a low carb diet or if you don’t want the typical cereal & milk thing. It tastes incredible, which I wasn’t expecting because you are microwave eggs!
Starr C.
Lewisburg, TN
Foodie Expert
I did not like these at all. The products do not taste like the real thing to me. Other people like them but I could not finish one bowl. The eggs are terrible, and the bacon does not even taste like real bacon. I do not recommend at all. I would not purchase again. I still have one bowl unopened in my frig and it is going to be thrown away
Rebekah W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
These little scrambles cups are surprisingly delicious. It seems a little iffy the first time you make them, especially with the little cup of whisked eggs that comes with it, but it's delicious. Tastes almost like I made a scramble from scratch. Definitely recommend for those who don't have loads of time in the morning.
Krystle W.
Owensboro, KY
Foodie Expert
I just found these at the store, and I'm in love! Theyre delicious, easy to make, and very affordable. They're made with real ingredients, so the eggs are fluffy, and the flavors all fuse together making it amazing. I actually have one on my desk at work right now, so they're easy to take along with you also.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Foodie Expert
Where can you find these? At Walmart?
Sam R.
Foodie Expert
How good are these i recently seen them in the store
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Is a good flavor of this product?