BY JIMMY DEAN #9 in Breakfast

Savor the taste of a fresh made breakfast with 23g of protein, and made with two real eggs, cheese, and bacon that is ready in seconds!

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Pottstown, PA
Foodie Expert
These are small cups you can find in the refrigerated section of your local grocery store. In each small cup there is a pouch of bacon and cheese crumbles as well as a small sealed cup of pasteurized eggs. As for ease of preparation, it really couldn't get easier. You simply dumped the eggs into the cup, microwave for a few seconds, add in the pouch of cheese and meat, stir and microwave again. All in all the process takes about a minute and a half. These would be excellent for on the go, at the office, vacation when you only have a microwave and a fridge, or even college students. As for taste, this is the reason I give 4 out of 5 stars. Well it did taste good, actually really good, the cheese never completely melted and the bacon pieces tended to get a little soggy. Maybe soggy is the wrong word? Soft. Personally I like my bacon very crispy so this may just be my preference. Still, I would totally buy this again. I I received this product at no cost in exchange for an honest review.
Racquel N.
Racquel N.
Elk Grove, CA
I'm not usually a fan of microwavable food. I never liked TV dinners! But when Jimmy Dean sent me a sample of their new #simplescrambles I figured I'd give it a try. It was super fast and simple to make, which is great since I'm up and out of the house for work before 5am. The taste was good! You could taste the real eggs, bacon and cheese. The only downside, it got a little dry. But that's not the end of the the world if you're looking for convenient breakfast. Especially with all the protein it provides.
Marya M.
Marya M.
Quakertown, PA
Foodie Expert
I must say, I was hesitant to try this "simple scrambles" egg breakfast but wow!! It was actually delicious. Enough that I'd consider purchasing this & the other varieties. I'm thankful to have tried it for free!! Influencer sent it to me as a complimentary gift in exchange for my honest review!! As A Mom of 2, I need easy, convenient and healthy and this gives me that. I definitely recommend Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles to all you busy people out there!!! #JimmyDean #Bacon #Eggs #Onthego #busymom #momlife #Influenster Jimmy Dean Bacon Simple Scrambles™
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
These are really good, I tried them for the first time the other day. I wasn't expecting the eggs to come in separate cup, and the bacon in a little pack. I guess it was all ready-to-go in the actual cup from what it looked like on the outside. Also, I think I have a weird microwave, I put it in the first time for 45 seconds, and then mixed, I put it in the next 20-30 seconds ( as directed) and the eggs weren't completely done, it was like they were done in top and then I mixed it and still in liquid state on the bottom. I'm guessing it all depends on the wattage of microwave. I do recommend these if you can get it cook faster. It's great for on the go and a quick breakfast.
Jaime M.
Jaime M.
Asheville, NC
Foodie Expert
There are a lot of pros to the Jimmy Dean Bacon Simple Scrambles. It's SUPER easy to make and it's very fast. Short of getting fast food, this is the perfect on-the-go breakfast item you might find. It's also tasty! And who doesn't love something that includes bacon? We received one to try (and review) and since then, we've already purchased two of the other flavors to try out. While my family may not eat these every day, they will eat them on occasion and they're definitely making it into a somewhat regular rotation on our weekly menu.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Kennesaw, GA
Received this free to try. I like the concept of being able to have a full breakfast in a quick second, but I was slightly disappointed with the ability of these products to actually mix well and come together. But an upside is, this taste great! Totally taste like real eggs, bacon, and cheese just like they advertise. If they come come up with the ingredients to mix better together during cooking, I'd totally think about buying these for a quick morning breakfast! 6/10 ⭐️ from m
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this! I bought it for a quick breakfast before work, and it is so simple! You dump in the eggs, cook it for 45 seconds, then dump the package of cheese and bacon, and cook for another 40 seconds. It's quick, and DELICIOUS! My whole life I've never really eaten breakfast because I'm always out the door in a rush but even if I'm in a rush I have this to take with me and it's not a mess at all! Great product, I will keep these on hand for sure!
Merissa W.
Merissa W.
I love these Scrambles. The first time I tried this item was at BJs at the little tasting tables. I was sold after just one bite. I bought a pack of six and I had one everyday for breakfast that week. It’s cheesy, meaty, deliciousness! I had a $3 off coupon which made it dirt cheap but I would still buy without the coupon because the taste is on point. You have to play with the cooking time but once you figure that out it was a nice filling breakfast.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
I got to try the JimmyDean Bacon simple scrambles and it was delicious! I added some kale and tomatoes from my garden for a little veggie action but I loved how quick this was, fool proof and rooted in real food. I wish the meat and cheese were in separate packaging I guess just so you could decide how much of each you want in there. A good option for those who say they don't have time to make a hot breakfast!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Murray, UT
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect breakfast! Oh my gosh. It tastes amazing, it takes no time at all to cook, and it is the perfect portion for me. It's full of protein, which keeps me feeling happy. This is my first time eating it, but I love Jimmy Dean and can't get enough. This is the brand I grew up with, and I love that they have so many more amazing and convenient choices nowadays. Highly recommended!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Foodie Expert
Where can you find these? At Walmart?
Sam R.
Sam R.
Foodie Expert
How good are these i recently seen them in the store
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Is a good flavor of this product?