BY JIMMY DEAN #9 in Frozen Breakfasts

Savor the taste of a fresh made breakfast with 23g of protein, and made with two real eggs, cheese, and bacon that is ready in seconds!

Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are really good, I tried them for the first time the other day. I wasn't expecting the eggs to come in separate cup, and the bacon in a little pack. I guess it was all ready-to-go in the actual cup from what it looked like on the outside. Also, I think I have a weird microwave, I put it in the first time for 45 seconds, and then mixed, I put it in the next 20-30 seconds ( as directed) and the eggs weren't completely done, it was like they were done in top and then I mixed it and still in liquid state on the bottom. I'm guessing it all depends on the wattage of microwave. I do recommend these if you can get it cook faster. It's great for on the go and a quick breakfast.
Rose S.
massillon, OH
Picked up one of these the other day at Walmart and was very disappointed. First. I paid $2.50 for this one single cup which is ridiculous. Second. I made it for breakfast the next morning and followed all of the instructions and my eggs weren’t done like they were suppose to be so when I finally cooked it for longer than what the directions said I sat down to eat it.... This was the most repulsive thing I have ever eaten in my life. I immediately threw the product away and had to make something else for breakfast. Will not be purchasing again and will not recommend to anyone.
Merissa W.
I love these Scrambles. The first time I tried this item was at BJs at the little tasting tables. I was sold after just one bite. I bought a pack of six and I had one everyday for breakfast that week. It’s cheesy, meaty, deliciousness! I had a $3 off coupon which made it dirt cheap but I would still buy without the coupon because the taste is on point. You have to play with the cooking time but once you figure that out it was a nice filling breakfast.
Bryn S.
I'm a huge fan of easy and if I don't have time to prepare make ahead breakfasts I'm not happy. This fits the bill for me! Low carb, quick, and tasty!!!! Nothing could be more perfect. Jimmy Dean did well with this one! I gave it four stars because it was a little too salty (for me) but I'll definitely be buying this again. Maybe I'll try the sausage one next!
Starr C.
Lewisburg, TN
I did not like these at all. The products do not taste like the real thing to me. Other people like them but I could not finish one bowl. The eggs are terrible, and the bacon does not even taste like real bacon. I do not recommend at all. I would not purchase again. I still have one bowl unopened in my frig and it is going to be thrown away
Krystle W.
Owensboro, KY
I just found these at the store, and I'm in love! Theyre delicious, easy to make, and very affordable. They're made with real ingredients, so the eggs are fluffy, and the flavors all fuse together making it amazing. I actually have one on my desk at work right now, so they're easy to take along with you also.
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
These are best little products. They are so easy to prepare and they fit in my keto lifestyle.  Very low in carbs! I picked these up at Walmart in the sausage section. Sometimes I add a pat of butter and a little more cheese before I microwave. They are super yummy. Very quick and satiating meal.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
These are good if you're in a hurry and running late, but I don't highly recommend these. The eggs tend to be dried out when you microwave them and there's just no moisture in it at all. It's also very heavy on your stomach, so if your doing any physical activity you will get sick off of it.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
i tried one of these for the first time last week and i was pretty impressed. You pretty much just pop it into the microwave and when it's done stir whats inside (I usually put it back in the microwave a little longer to make sure it is fully cooked) and then bam DONE!
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
These are so good! I'm so glad I found these. I use to buy the frozen ones with the potatoes, but I hated the potato part. This is perfect and it's delicious! You might think microwaved eggs are weird, but it doesn't taste microwaved at all!
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Where can you find these? At Walmart?
Sam R.
How good are these i recently seen them in the store
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is a good flavor of this product?