BY JIMMY DEAN #4 in Buns & Rolls

Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
These are the bomb! Quick easy breakfast, if I have time I make this in the oven as the bacon is crispier. Only thing I would change is the price ! Ouch
Marcy F.
Montebello, CA
When I had morning classes these were perfect to pop into the microwave while I grabbed my things. If you follow instructions they aren't dry and actually quite flavorful. I never got tired of these and they are perfect for midnight snacks as well, good bye driving to jack n the box at 1 am !
tracy t.
Riverbank, CA
I love a quick yummy breakfast in the morning, i often run late and these Jimmy Dean Bacon and cheese Croissant sandwiches are done in minutes. Pop in the microwave and your on your way to a hearty fast breakfast. These sandwiches satisfy your hunger all morning. No stomach pangs here...
Ashlie T.
Natrona Hts, PA
I love these breakfast sausages sandwiches they're really good and delicious they have a lot of different varieties Jimmy Dean's is a really good name brand of food I definitely would highly recommend recommend this brand
Ninette B.
Cody, WY
These are very convient when your on the go or are in a hurry in the morning. Make sure you don't over cook them.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
My son like to eat these for breakfast the most. They are affordable and I like buying the biggest pack they offer in stores. The eggs take fresh and slinger. The meat is fresh and the bread is never soggy. I like the fact you can microwave for food with a quickness. I do not like to buy boxed breakfast too often but this is a favorite in the house among the children.
alysamegan93 M.
Nashville, TN
My favorite quick breakfast when I’m on the run or In a rush. Tastes great and very filling
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
These suck!- if you follow the directions the croissant comes out rubbery and the meat comes out almost black and really hard. What I did do when I got these was cover the meat w two wet paper plates, and microwave it for half the time turning the meat over every 30 secs. And toast the croissant!- after all this, you minds well just have made a fresh breakfast sandwich.
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
These are a convenient, yummy breakfast for those in a hurry or any time, my family loves these! Especially the kids they eat them religiously and routinely!
Stephanie L.
Salinas, CA
breakfast on the go when you don't have time to cook just throw them in the microwave and you have all in one